Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:21 am

Great new models Very Happy The Cougar especially, and for that price! Very nice Very Happy The other companion animals are really neat too. Shepard especially, I think.

Love also the Schleich Appaloosa. He is a gorgeous one, with the rich colour and neat appy pattern. One of the better recent Schleich I think. (Saw also your nice review on Misty Star Studios) Very Happy

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:43 am

congrats! that cougar is awesome.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Roger wrote:
So many aditions to see yet. Sleep 0,25 cent for Breyer puma is something fabulous! Shocked Have Susanne already seen that Siamese cat? Laughing

Yes, I think she has one Wink This kitty makes my second!

Kikimalou wrote:
The cougar drunken drunken drunken  25 cents Shocked Shocked Shocked

I will give you a list of "very cheap" models you must find for me Laughing

Laughing Breyers are quite common around here in antique stores/flea markets/what have you, it's a matter of finding something that's worth anything for a good price. Most times it's horses you would have trouble selling for $5 being sold for $500 lol! People around here - they see "Breyer" and think "expensive." Rolling Eyes

Carola wrote:
Great new models Very Happy The Cougar especially, and for that price! Very nice Very Happy The other companion animals are really neat too. Shepard especially, I think.

Love also the Schleich Appaloosa. He is a gorgeous one, with the rich colour and neat appy pattern. One of the better recent Schleich I think. (Saw also your nice review on Misty Star Studios) Very Happy

And what's even better with the cougar is that he's different from the other cougar I already have - the other cougar that I bought at a yard sale that was in a bag with a Breyer horse... $1 for the bag Laughing

sauroid wrote:
congrats! that cougar is awesome.

Thanks Sauroid! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:59 pm

That was a delicious addition post Very Happy how cute Siamese cat and look that gorgeous cougar! Congrats on these all LeeAnn! :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:41 am

Thanks Jonas! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Simone strikes again! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I came home from a bad day at work, to find a huge box waiting for me! Shocked Inside was a whole herd of fjords affraid sunny cheers Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not only did she include all the Bullylands on my wishlist, but even more fjords I had never seen before ! Shocked

Two little Bully foals:

An almost exact copy of the old Schleich! At first I thought it was a Schleich, but he's made from very thin, hollow plastic, and has no markings whatsoever!

A Playmobil fjord! I didn't even know they made one! His head moves up and down Very Happy

The 2015 Bullyland fjord cheers He's perfect for me - fjord, and the saddle pad is my favorite color Very Happy

And this older, but still very charming Bullyland flower

This resin guy, who perhaps was the ugly duckling of the herd...

... received a makeover after a short while Very Happy Now he's a beautiful swan Wink

He is much more fjord-like now!

And the best for last...

This stunning fjord with Norwegian bride cheers
Look how gorgeous!

Simone said she had a hard time giving this one away, I can see why! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SIMONE!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Your welcome[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Great photos! And the ugly duckling looks waaayy better now! (Could use some sculpting clay though for a total makeover Laughing )
edit: Btw. the hollow Schleich copy is a so-called 'Wendy-horse'. If I remember it right, there a four different sculpts, all based on Schleich designs, and the were sold with 'Wendy"-magazines, horsey comics for kids.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Interesting about the Schleich copy, I'll have to check that brand out! bounce Copies can be funny sometimes Very Happy

Thank you again Simone, hugs from afar! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn,  great newcomers!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm

WOW !!!! affraid

THAT is AWESOME bounce Applause Applause
Hurrayyy for Simone cheers

I think the hollow one is from the magazine called Wendy or Cindy something like that Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:23 pm

Wow, just wow! What a growth in your herd! Big congrats Very Happy And a big hurray for Simone Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:52 pm

cheers cheers cheers Thank you friends Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Congrats, LeeAnn!
So many very nice additions for you I love you cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:05 pm

great additions.... like the bride on the fjord! cyclops
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Thanks ladies Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:21 am

Oh, what Simone did! Shocked That's surely an unforgetable parcel! Even knowing how Simone is, I am shocked anyway! Shocked
Love, but really love specially the Fjord with Norwegian bride! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:01 am

I agree Rogério cheers Simone is awesome Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:52 am

Incredible parcel LeeAnn cheers What an incredible life you have with so much fairy godmothers around you sunny

Hurray for fairy Simone cheers Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Fjord - rulezzzzz cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Wow, fantastic herd of new fjords for your collection LeeAnn! Congratulations! And how great from Simone's side cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:18 am

cheers Thank you Kosta and Anna Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:09 pm

LeeAnn, your fjord additions are beautiful! cheers Fjords have always been one of my favourite horse breeds, but I can't collect everything.. drunken Congratulations!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:48 pm

You need fjords Wink Thanks!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:16 am

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next