Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub Empty
PostSubject: These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub   These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 am

Random dogs I've gotten over the months and repainted to look a little better. The brands are as follows: mostly New Ray, Hartung, Toysmith, and unknown figures. Breeds include: Silver GSD, Black/Chocolate Labradors, Bull Terriers, Airedale Terrier, Golden Retrievers, Boxer, Old English Sheepdog, American Bulldog, Springer Spaniel, Basset Hound, Pomeranian, Corgis, French Bulldog, Schnauzer, Poodle, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Lemon Beagle, Pug, Bulldog, Doberman Pinscher, Chihuahua, mixed Breed/terrier cross, Australian Shepherd, random white lion cub. Oh! And the dark laying down puppy is a newborn wolf pup.
After:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Before (kind of have to search some photos for the customizing victims):
Lion cub:

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub   These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:53 am

Great work! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub   These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 am

WOW! You surely have done a lot of improvement there  Shocked 
Grest work  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub   These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub Empty

Back to top Go down

These are some canines I've done recently... and one little lion cub
Page 1 of 1