Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:59 am

Not too long ago I decieded to make a log book featuring all of my animals (and people) in my collection. I already have a log book but this one would feature all the codes, pictures and the dates that they were released and retired. I also decided that I would have photographs of each set of my animals to make it more personalised. Then later on I could update it with drawings and stickers and other fun things to decorate the pages. So I grabbed my dads camera and headed outside with my heard for some photo's. After taking all the photo's of my african animals, I thought about how I was going to display all the others scratch 
For example my polar bear. He would look sooo out of place in the garden, or in the house. To be honest, I didn't believe it when dad told me that it might snow. Then the next day I couldn't believe it Shocked affraid Very Happy SNOW!!!
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Now that is too much of a coincidence isn't it Suspect Suspect Suspect 
I had to make the most of it and captured the rest of my small collections having a bit of a wander in the snow. I was glad that I made the most of it because it rained later on and washed it away. cheers cheers cheers 

And here he is flower  Can you see his footprints behind him?

And my jaguars...

The camera apsolutely refused to take a photo with both of them focused so I had to seperate baby from mother for a good quality shot of him bounce 

My elephant particually likes it Very Happy 

The roebuck is very wary of this gigantic cat pawprint

Bother Mad The wolf came out blurred, I hadn't even realised it at the time

Cute elephant 

And here is my stork, I must say he looks a bit put out being plonked down in the freezing snow  What a Face 

I hope that you like them jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 am

And here are my farm animals...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:06 am

This one is my favourite highland cow

pig 

The calf just wanted to play in the snow

The piggies are quite happy too pig  pig  pig 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 am

And my horses Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 am

Having a gallop

Here is my alltime favorite one...

The foals were so excited to be let out, they even got snow all over them and had to be wiped down before going inside! Laughing 

I thought that it would be more realistic to let him have snow in his tail and on his back...

This one came out a bit blurred aswell, my fingers with going numb Wink 

Oh dear, I have a feeling that one of the foals may have missed out on a photo Embarassed 

Anyway, another one of my second favourites...

This one came out really well, I love it Very Happy 

Still got the pets to go yet so hold on queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:31 am

Here are my pets... and my knight

I accidently took this photo and it came out okay

I was apsolutely freezing by this time pale 

You can't even tell that my poor dog had his paw chewed off

I just had to grab one more...

and whew! all done now I could go inside and warm up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:52 am

More african (no snow) pictures comming soon. Enjoy these ones first. I'm taking a break Smile 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 am

Fantastic  cheers 

It was even on Danish TV that it had been snowing in Australia and NZ, - I suppose it does not happen very often ?

I love your pictures, - seems thay are all having a lot of fun  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Beautiful photos! cheers cheers

Wow, snow!? I sure hope we don't get snow here! Shocked Nowadays it's about 78-80F every day sunny

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Thats awesome to see winter photos in summer! Very Happy Those are great cheers Thank you for showing sunny 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 am

No we don't often get snow although there's talk of more comming down to 200meters in a couple of days Surprised 
Not sea level unfortunately Mad 
I'll show you some more photos. Not all of them are taken outside because I got really cold pale silent

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 am

I hope that they are worth showing
Here they are...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:45 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 am

Hopefully you're not bored by now Smile Three more to go Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am

Ooh but where is the third one you say bounce bounce bounce 

ME!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers I love the lion cubs playing. Very Happy And nice to see you!

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers I love the lion cubs playing. Very Happy   And nice to see you!

Thanks Very Happy 
After reading this thread... http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t6553-meeting-each-other-for-the-first-time
I was happy to meet everyone and wanted to introduce myself, but this thread must be an oldie Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 pm

OMG I've just realised that it was created in 2010 affraid Shocked lol! 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 pm

So great photos! I love them cheers 
And you're beautiful too sunny 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks cheers 
Hope I didn't overload you with photos, I probably should have done a few at a time instead of all at once bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Not a problem! I enjoy looking through all of your photos! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos   Today at 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down

SNOW photos!!! + more african animal photos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1