Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:17 pm

@widukind wrote:
@MiniZoo wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Absolutly beautieful!! What is the size?? cheers cheers 

Thank you :) it is 12.5cm from wingtip to wingtip and 9.5cm long

He looks much bigger but it is a good size Very Happy  Is this a model for S&N too or plan you copies? sunny sunny 

I just made it for my own collection and haven't planned any copies. I did send a picture to S&N though and they seem to like it so maybe they will be interested in producing it later  question
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Absolutely AWESOME  bounce cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:33 am

@MiniZoo wrote:
@widukind wrote:
@MiniZoo wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Absolutly beautieful!! What is the size?? cheers cheers 

Thank you :) it is 12.5cm from wingtip to wingtip and 9.5cm long

He looks much bigger but it is a good size Very Happy  Is this a model for S&N too or plan you copies? sunny sunny 

I just made it for my own collection and haven't planned any copies. I did send a picture to S&N though and they seem to like it so maybe they will be interested in producing it later  question

I hope it  Very Happy 

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 am

beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Many things I appreciate in this topic. First a superb work and although it seems perfect to me, I enjoy seeing artists, with their trained eye, helping each other to find an even better result. Very Happy Being such an emblematic Australian bird, I also hope Science&Nature accepts the challenge and make it. I love the Animals of Australia collection and I would love to see this sculpting in their large sized series! Very Happy Jason, we are lucky having you here sharing all these masterpieces with us, the level of detail is so great that just like Andreas, I thought it was much bigger. cheers

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:45 pm

This is just stunning, the details to the wings and everything! Just beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 am

Apsolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!
Shocked  It looks sooo good. Really impressive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 am

That is incredible! Wow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down

Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2