Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.

Go down 
+15
Geospiza fortis
Elros Alvar
JonasV
Jetty
costicuba
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Fisva
SUSANNE
scot(t)
signatus
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
LeeAnn
MiniZoo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:17 pm

widukind wrote:
MiniZoo wrote:
widukind wrote:
Absolutly beautieful!! What is the size?? cheers cheers 

Thank you :) it is 12.5cm from wingtip to wingtip and 9.5cm long

He looks much bigger but it is a good size Very Happy  Is this a model for S&N too or plan you copies? sunny sunny 

I just made it for my own collection and haven't planned any copies. I did send a picture to S&N though and they seem to like it so maybe they will be interested in producing it later  question
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Absolutely AWESOME  bounce cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:33 am

MiniZoo wrote:
widukind wrote:
MiniZoo wrote:
widukind wrote:
Absolutly beautieful!! What is the size?? cheers cheers 

Thank you :) it is 12.5cm from wingtip to wingtip and 9.5cm long

He looks much bigger but it is a good size Very Happy  Is this a model for S&N too or plan you copies? sunny sunny 

I just made it for my own collection and haven't planned any copies. I did send a picture to S&N though and they seem to like it so maybe they will be interested in producing it later  question

I hope it  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 am

beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Many things I appreciate in this topic. First a superb work and although it seems perfect to me, I enjoy seeing artists, with their trained eye, helping each other to find an even better result. Very Happy Being such an emblematic Australian bird, I also hope Science&Nature accepts the challenge and make it. I love the Animals of Australia collection and I would love to see this sculpting in their large sized series! Very Happy Jason, we are lucky having you here sharing all these masterpieces with us, the level of detail is so great that just like Andreas, I thought it was much bigger. cheers

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:45 pm

This is just stunning, the details to the wings and everything! Just beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 am

Apsolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!
Shocked  It looks sooo good. Really impressive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 am

That is incredible! Wow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.   Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedgetail Eagle - updated 13 Aug with paint.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2