Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!

Go down 
+20
googie212
apichartu
ecoly24
Tiermann
krista
shadoweon
LeeAnn
Bonobo
widukind
elephas_maximus
Taos
jhudstone
orcagirl26
scot(t)
Takama
animalz
koniminiatures
SUSANNE
Roger
john2xtheman
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:06 am

Here is all, but two of the soon to be re released models

Diplodocus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10917610

Stegosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10965410

Dilophosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10966910

Parasaurolophus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10979310

Amargasaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10994710

Carnotaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10994711

Pachycephlasaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10994810

Acrocanthosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 10997910

Maiasaura
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11002310

Triceratops
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11002311

Styracosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11003910

Edmontinia
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11003911

Ceratosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11004210

Euoplocephalus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11004410

Ouranosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11004710

Tyrannosaurus
Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11007510
Back to top Go down
jhudstone

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:13 am

WHAT!!!? When can I start standing in line!!?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:24 am

Oh, that's interesting although I have mixed feelings about them. :)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:40 am

I really like these. I'm looking forward to getting many of them.

I like that Battat seems to be throwing a bone to collectors by using different paint schemes. Maybe they just wanted to improve the paint schemes, but I doubt it: The older paintwork seem to me -- at least in most cases -- to be a bit better.

I also wonder how much the Tyrannosaurus and the Diplodocus will be at Target. I'm hoping the regularly-sized figures will be $8 or so, like the other recently released Battat figures. But the Diplodocus is big.

Anyone know when these are supposed to appear in stores?

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:47 am

(I'm also a little surprised they didn't make a change to the Stegosaurus sculpture. Super bizarre with those extra Thagomizers. And I say this as someone who owns the original Battat issue of that model.)
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:21 pm

There still Talks on rather or not the Stegosaurus will be corrected. Also, we wont know when they will come out. If you notice, the Galamimus, and Utahraptor are not pictured because they might be feathered later down the line
Back to top Go down
googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm

How exciting!

Mark1

Country/State : USA New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

I had heard that Battat is giving the old Dinos new paint jobs is that if they kept them the same, some unscrupulous folks would try to sell them as old "collectables."
The new paint job would put an end to that.
When are they coming out!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm not sure if anyone here is aware yet who doesn't regularly visit the DTF but the amargasaurus, ceratosaurus, and carnotaurus are out/should be out soon as well as the acrocanthosaurus and tyrannosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:46 am

The Amargasaurus, Ceratoesaurus and Carnotaurus are proving to be a pain to find. My Local Target has gotten the T.Rex and Acro, but none of the other three.

Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 11666083_10204635095973877_7715710711821908608_n

Photo from Blade of the Moon, on DTF
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 am

No wonder if they are sold out ! They are wonderful cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Thank you for sharing these images!  I've been very impressed with this series as well, they're very accurate and easy to find in my area.  

Actually, I recently heard the story about the original artist. Very sad news indeed. I can see why they've stopped production.
Back to top Go down
urbnvampslayer

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 am

they look pretty sloppy to me. like the bootleg versions of papo you wanna avoid on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!   Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reissue of Battat Dinosaur Range with New Models in U.S. Target stores!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3