Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 Special editions

Go down 
+27
JackyLovertjex
schleich61
ida
dutchschleich14
widukind
Silver Unicornis
Roger
Ladytilly
Lady S
Ana
Takama
arafan
Dum_my
SyLoBe
Valinor
LittleLady
Zoodirektor
Tupolew Tu-154
Damon
orcagirl26
persefone
Carola
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

2014 Special editions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 am

How wonderful  cheers 

I hope you will add them in TAI  bounce Very Happy Very Happy 

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
If anyone's interested, I came across a picture of the Tinker's on Schleich's facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got mind today I am very exited!!!Wink
Thank you, Orca! Very Happy 

I'm ashamed Embarassed I was crying for no reason. They're surprisingly nice! I don't know was it the video that made specially the mare look like a bunch of plastic but in this.. okay they're pretty nice Embarassed  Very Happy There is some texture and so on cyclops  geek 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're welcome!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

I love the tinker foal! Not sure what I think about the mare, though.

I think the current tinker stallion is one of the best Schleich horses, he's got a beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Ladytilly wrote:
I love the tinker foal! Not sure what I think about the mare, though.

I think the current tinker stallion is one of the best Schleich horses, he's got a beautiful face.

I agree, he's really a very great model cheers His face is indeed very attractive bounce even on the Müller SE Edition, seems the mold just has a great face Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:55 pm

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
If anyone's interested, I came across a picture of the Tinker's on Schleich's facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm ashamed Embarassed I was crying for no reason. They're surprisingly nice! I don't know was it the video that made specially the mare look like a bunch of plastic but in this.. okay they're pretty nice Embarassed  Very Happy There is some texture and so on cyclops  geek 

Please don't post pictures of the MPV and the forum.

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:59 pm

We got the Toys'r'Us exclusive horse stable 72069 with the two tinkers today! cheers

Some quick shots:

Back to top Go down
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 pm

The exclusive Showjumping set is on EBay UK.
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:18 pm

arafan wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

This wasn't from MPV, it was from Schleich's Facebook page. Please read the whole post before assuming I took the photo from MPV. I clearly stated I got it from Schleich's Facebook page. I wouldn't steal the image from MPV; I'm not even a member. If you don't believe me, check it out yourself: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click on the Posts to Page section and scroll down to August 9th.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
arafan wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

This wasn't from MPV, it was from Schleich's Facebook page. Please read the whole post before assuming I took the photo from MPV. I clearly stated I got it from Schleich's Facebook page. I wouldn't steal the image from MPV; I'm not even a member. If you don't believe me, check it out yourself: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click on the Posts to Page section and scroll down to August 9th.
It's an member of the MPV, and maybe you also should know that post pictures of the others is illegal. And yes I also have posted some images that aren't mine...

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:55 pm

arafan wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
arafan wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

It's an member of the MPV, and maybe you also should know that post pictures of the others is illegal. And yes I also have posted some images that aren't mine...

I didn't think it would be a problem since they also posted it on Facebook. If you want it removed, ask Roger to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:23 pm

[quote="orcagirl26"]
arafan wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
arafan wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I didn't think it would be a problem since they also posted it on Facebook. If you want it removed, ask Roger to remove it.

I won't remove it because I can't find anything saying it is illegal, unless Bryan, you tell me where is it written? scratch
Orca is not using it for commercial purposes and she is giving the credits to the picture.
The only thing I recomend is that it is linked directly from the source as always as possible, copying the URL of the picture to the insert image button instead of posting on servimg. At that moment, it will always be an external link.
Bryan, please pm me saying what is wrong with the picture posted and remember we have a moderation team to check this kind of things, unless you're the owner of the picture. Very Happy

arafan

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:36 pm

No to be honest you can use my pictures like you want, and I'm pretty sure that the most of the members also think so. But without permission you can't post pictures of the other. In Germany, it's illegal in other countries I don't know.

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

It's in good tone to at least give a source-linke under poster photo/image.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 pm

[quote="Valinor"]We got the Toys'r'Us exclusive horse stable 72069 with the two tinkers today!  cheers

Some quick shots:

[quote="Valinor"]

Great! They're very nice! cheers  cheers Thank you, Valinor sunny Btw, what under the belly?

And you guys, please everyone can make a mistake.  exclamation  exclamation  exclamation  flower

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:40 pm

arafan wrote:
No to be honest you can use my pictures like you want, and I'm pretty sure that the most of the members also think so. But without permission you can't post pictures of the other. In Germany, it's illegal in other countries I don't know.

Great Bryan, for a moment I thought you're being somewhat rude with Orca and I see it was only a question of personal style. No Bryan, foruns are not under these laws and Forumotion is under French legislation. If we want to take seriously the rules of a forum too, I could easily say that you are violating also some of them but you know we solve here all in a friendly way. Very Happy
About the picture posted, to me it is only someone researching information to share with the friends of the forum that are eager of watching the news. So, someone give us good news that is what we want and we care with artifitial rules being not elegant with this member. A forum is like a mirror, if someone famous visit your house and see his face in one of your mirrors, he can't ask you for copyrights, can you see the analogy?
Let's see now what forumotion rules say:
"- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!"

Well the address was posted and I can't find in that address anything forbiden.

Mangalarga wrote:
It's in good tone to at least give a source-linke under poster photo/image.

Magda, if you are reffering to the same subject above, the link was provided, it don't need to be under the picture. I know most of you see your excelent pictures being used on EBAY to sellers get more interest in their sales, it is terrible but actually a completely different thing. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 am

jonesee wrote:
Valinor wrote:
We got the Toys'r'Us exclusive horse stable 72069 with the two tinkers today!  cheers
Some quick shots:

Great! They're very nice! cheers  cheers Thank you, Valinor sunny Btw, what under the belly?

both of them: copyright 2014, made in Germany
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Valinor wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Valinor wrote:
We got the Toys'r'Us exclusive horse stable 72069 with the two tinkers today!  cheers
Some quick shots:

both of them: copyright 2014, made in Germany

Thank you! So they're possibly gonna be 2015 models? Surprised scratch drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

I think they are 2015 models, but I hope they will sell them in other colors... Or else it would be awfull they called them "Exclusives"

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Interesting figurines!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dutchschleich14

dutchschleich14

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Nice special sets!!

https://www.youtube.com/daphnedraaftdoor
Valinor

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Two new exclusive scenery packs arrived today. Some quick pictures:

The Farm Life pack 'show jumping' 41381. It includes an exclusively painted rider, saddle and headgear (same models as in riding set 42056). The horse and foal are the same as the normal Schleich Hannoverean mare 13729 and foal 13730.

And the Farm Life pack 'three foals and paddock' 41385. This pack includes Icelandic foal 13709 in exclusive painting. Furthermore the regular Shetland foal 13752 and Arabian foal 13276, and 6 parts of the paddock 42045 that normally has 8 parts.

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! The foal is cute with that coat :)
And congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 pm

I really enjoy the way you describe these sets. Congratulations and thanks! Very Happy

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Schleich Trex SE    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:35 am

don't know where this red Trex is from

Regards Franz

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:00 am

That looks like the Walmart Exclusive from here in the USA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Special editions    2014 Special editions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Special editions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next