Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Nice job, LeeAnn! Thank you for showing it us I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Thank you Anasta Smile

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Hola! Very Happy this guy is back! So much school, work and apartment stuff going on I'm totally freaking out! Finally get to see your newest horses here. Those three are so beautiful I really like them! That palomino specially a very nice one Wink you having any schleich scale cm's under knife atm? Very Happy

Even though haven't had time for the forum I've been busy with customs, hope to show the asap Wink

Great work LeeAnn! cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Very beautiful again LeeAnn! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hola! Very Happy this guy is back! So much school, work and apartment stuff going on I'm totally freaking out! Finally get to see your newest horses here. Those three are so beautiful I really like them! That palomino specially a very nice one Wink you having any schleich scale cm's under knife atm? Very Happy

Even though haven't had time for the forum I've been busy with customs, hope to show the asap Wink

I'm glad you're back cheers Thanks for the comments, unfortunately I'm not really working on much lately - I do have a non-equid in the priming stage and two curio scale resins being prepped.... also have a Maggie Bennet Kaat here that I repaired the tail and she's almost ready for paint. Repaired two Schleich orcas from the flea market. That's about it Laughing Nothing exciting! I do plan on opening commissions soon though, so hopefully that will help me be more productive.

Very beautiful again LeeAnn! Very Happy

Thanks Roger! Very Happy

DestrierModels

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:38 am

Those etchies look great! The bay pinto is my favourite :)

Destrier Models
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://destriermodels.webs.com/
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:57 am

Thank you so much Emilia! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:08 am

Three lovely, beautyful little pintos cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Bravo leeAnn Applause Applause Applause
They look great :) And we can see , a lot of work you gave for them :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:18 am

Thank you both Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm glad you're back cheers Thanks for the comments, unfortunately I'm not really working on much lately - I do have a non-equid in the priming stage and two curio scale resins being prepped.... also have a Maggie Bennet Kaat here that I repaired the tail and she's almost ready for paint. Repaired two Schleich orcas from the flea market. That's about it Laughing Nothing exciting! I do plan on opening commissions soon though, so hopefully that will help me be more productive.

D

Great to hear that! I think it's always exciting when you're doing something for modelhorses Very Happy Oh yess, so there's a chance I might just buy another CM From you some day? cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:27 pm

I have lots of CMs for sale right now Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:32 pm

I gotta go now.. To your sales topic Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:01 pm

New customs finished! Very Happy

Breyer Bouncer turned Fjord, custom work by me and Grace Ledoux, she resculpted the head and did some work on the body too. Painted by me to brown dun in acrylics and pastels.

Dappled blue pregnant unicorn mare resin

MH Ama resin painted to dappled palomino sabino

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Congratulation LeeAnn; I have a special taste for the Fjord cheers Could you show pics of teh animal before the custom? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 am

Nice repaints again :)

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 am

Really nice fjord horse LeeAnn! The head looks particularly good :)
Also live the last one cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Thank you friends! cheers

Congratulation LeeAnn; I have a special taste for the Fjord cheers  Could you show pics of teh animal before the custom? Very Happy

Of course Very Happy

Photo courtesy of Identify Your Breyer:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Beuatifull horess again what i work has that must have been hours ! Very Happy
Great job on the fjord color just spot on ore should i say stripe tongue

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Thank you Dum_my! Haha, dorsal stripe on Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:38 am

Great customs, specially the Fjord metamorphosis! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Great custom work on them from both - you and Grace Ledoux :)
They are all very nice...and the Fjord is the best in my opinion :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Great customs, specially the Fjord metamorphosis! cheers

Great custom work on them from both - you and Grace Ledoux :)
They are all very nice...and the Fjord is the best in my opinion :)

I agree Applause thank you LeeAnn for the pic cheers

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 am

Thank you very much cheers flower

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 pm

The dappled blue unicorn is gorgeous! Very Happy But I love the Fjord's little face cheers

Last edited by sadie3112 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Many thanks Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Wow, beyond speechless... Fantastic job on all of those customs! Especially the fjord, what a transformation!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Thank you very much Paige cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:22 pm

The Fjord is my favorite too but the others are nice too! cheers Would never have thought of Bouncer becoming a Fjord!! But you convinced me, he is very good!! Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:04 am

Thank you Shanti! cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Would you look at that - I actually got something done!

Commission "dream horse" for our own Regy, based off two reference photos of real horses Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Nice job

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

That really is a dream drafter gorgeous horse !

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

I Love Him Very Happy
I Shall call him Daryl

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 am

One more beautiful horse, form LeeAnn`s hands and heard :)
Congratulations Regy :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 am

Thank you friends flower

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 am

Beautiful custom, I love the dark details Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 am

Fantastic cheers

Such fine details, - the hooves, the eyes, the muzzle, wonderful bay sheen Applause

Lucky Regy, to get such a beautyful model ! Daryl is a good name Very Happy

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you Christophe and Susanne cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:25 pm

What an interesting color and pattern! Love those blue eyes and the lighter shades and dapples! Applause Well done!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Thank you Shanti! cheers cheers

Schleich-Landwolf

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:09 am

Your custom is fantastic Very Happy

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 am

Thank you very much and welcome here! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

I've been working on this guy for about a year now, on and off and he's finally done!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm

WOW ,is the best horse of this 2015..... cheers cheers cheers

Very detailed and with colours surprising.

It is a figure with excellent proportions. Applause Applause Applause Applause

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Aww I don't know about that... Embarassed but thank you Fernando! Very Happy

Last edited by LeeAnn on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:34 pm

It is very beautifull LeeAnn Applause

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Thank you Kosta Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: