Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lahl strange composition fox

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Lahl strange composition fox Empty
PostSubject: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:36 pm

I received from Philipp (PEGE), as a surprise gift, that very unusual composition fox with strange short ears. Please see comparison picture with Mojo squaw. Very Happy
Does anyone know it?  Very Happy bounce scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 am

I t is absolutely WONDERFUL  bounce bounce cheers 

Hurraay for PeGe , and congratulations to both you and the fox for meeting each other Very Happy

smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:07 am

Could it be Trico, they did a large scale hunter?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:31 am

Wonderful to see the Mojo squaw living in Portugal now! cheers From China, to the US, to Denmark, to Portugal! She has the travel bug! Shocked But I think now she has found home, yes? Wink

Sorry I can't help with the fox, an unusual little critter for a kind, unique crocodile. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks Susanne! flower
Leeann, lady with baby will stay here, they deserve a good resting after such a long trip. Very Happy

smallscaleworld wrote:
Could it be Trico, they did a large scale hunter?

Thanks Hugh, maybe, I didn't know about Trico, googling a little it seems they were a Japanese brand that worked in large scales as 70 and 90 mm. The Mojo figure is 82 mm tall. Do you know any picture of that hunter set? Very Happy

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Do you know any picture of that hunter set? Very Happy

No...it's an old note in my archive, I just happened to look them up the other day because there were some Railway personnel on evilBay, around 70/80mm (G Gauge?) so I found the old note on the rider!

H

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Correction - I do have pictures but they're not mine so I wouldn't disseminate them, however the horse has the same smooth style as this fox. I can't upload to servimg.com as that would rather put them in the public domain, but if you PM me a private eMail I can provide!

To be fair the Trico are shinier/glossier than your fox?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:34 pm

smallscaleworld wrote:
Correction - I do have pictures but they're not mine so I wouldn't disseminate them, however the horse has the same smooth style as this fox. I can't upload to servimg.com as that would rather put them in the public domain, but if you PM me a private eMail I can provide!

To be fair the Trico are shinier/glossier than your fox?

I'll pm you. That fox is not really glossy and looks almost like a weasel. Very Happy Here are my only two composition foxes... the other is Elastolin. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Great gift Roger!! Hurray for Philipp! cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 am

Roger, your fox is an typical old fox made by the German company Lahl in Annaberg/Sachsen/Erzgebirge.

In 1864, the company was founded in Annaberg by Hermann Friedrich Lahl. At that time Lahl was probably the largest company in Annaberg. In their old stock lists they offered more as 2000 figures.
In the 60th. the company was closed, but Mr. Helmut Brückner from Mildenau has these beautiful figures brought back to life in year 2000.
In memory of the first founders of the company, he opened again the company on 1 November 2000 under the name "FiguriLa".

Today, about half of the original stock is available again. The missing figures are to be created new soon.
Here is an very interesting Link about the history of company.

Here you find a lot of information about the company Lahl. It´s all in German, but perhaps a translator can helps.
https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/advent/2002/10/

Homepage:

http://www.knur-pyramiden.de/index.php/ueber-uns

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:03 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger, your fox is an typical old fox made by the German company Lahl in Annaberg/Sachsen/Erzgebirge.

In 1864, the company was founded in Annaberg by Hermann Friedrich Lahl. At that time Lahl was probably the largest company in Annaberg. In their old stock lists they offered more as 2000 figures.
In the 60th. the company was closed, but Mr. Helmut Brückner from Mildenau has these beautiful figures brought back to life in year 2000.
In memory of the first founders of the company, he opened again the company on 1 November 2000 under the name "FiguriLa".

Today, about half of the original stock is available again. The missing figures are to be created new soon.
Here is an very interesting Link about the history of company.

Here you find a lot of information about the company Lahl. It´s all in German, but perhaps a translator can helps.
https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/advent/2002/10/

Homepage:

http://www.knur-pyramiden.de/index.php/ueber-uns

Yvette, That's very interesting and it makes me very happy to know that I have something of a brand that I've never heard before. Very Happy Many thanks for your information and all links provided. I'll read them carefully to learn more about them... and.... maybe I find there more foxes to collect! Laughing Thanks! flower

PostSubject: Re: Lahl strange composition fox   Lahl strange composition fox Empty

Back to top Go down

Lahl strange composition fox
Page 1 of 1