Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 am

Great start, - it is very exiting to see what you are making  bounce bounce Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Exciting project! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm curious to see how it will look like bounce cheers

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:45 pm

How great? so Wonderful shelves, when here is day, there is morning, when here is Summer, there is Winter, Also you are upside down when compared with most of us, fortunately your figures don't fall down! Laughing ... and now the best of all! cheers cheers ... you're mirrored! It is really great to know you Amme! flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How great? so Wonderful shelves, when here is day, there is morning, when here is Summer, there is Winter, Also you are upside down when compared with most of us, fortunately your figures don't fall down! Laughing ... and now the best of all! cheers cheers ... you're mirrored! It is really great to know you Amme! flower

cheers cheers Applause Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 am

The both of you reminded me that while I have been so busy sending pms I have forgotten about this topic! Laughing Well better late then never as they say!

Unfortunately my room is so small that I haven't had room for my new keyboard Crying or Very sad So mum came up with the idea that we move the display cabnet into the house and have the keyboard under the bed. Well, I was happy to go along with that so long as I had a place to play my music and a place to display my animals, but I am not entirely happy with the arrangement, here is why.

What she did not tell me was that I would not be allowed to have anything ontop of the case Mad Mums side of it was "since you have your cabinet inside I should be allowed to put my things on top of it" Mad And I say "well I paid for it!"
The other thing that I am not allowed to do is build a diarama, and some of my figures are in boxes under the cabnet as you can see. Grrr mothers Rolling Eyes

So now I am planning on moving it back into my room! But first I need a stand for my keyboard.

Anyway, there have also been some more changes with my collectors cave...

Please excuse the unmade bed, and the curtain is not really a proper curtain (yet) Wink 

Don't you agree that the cabnet looks much better under the bed? Very Happy A good piece of advise- never listen to your mother lol!

And here are the shelves that I showed you before. The brackets are homemade and not painted yet.

This one is for the small pets

And this one is for arctic and antarctic, I am really looking forward to putting the walrus on it Susanne cheers

And this one is for the dogs...

The only thing that is displayed on it right now is a little magnetic toy Laughing  I just need to get things organised tongue silent  Which will take a while Smile  I am finally able to display some treasures that have been hidden away for  a longtime- like my wooden clogs from Holland and that cross stitch picture was hand made by a friend of mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am

cheers Nice to see an update here! I'm sorry you had to take the figures off the top of your case. Crying or Very sad

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 am

Great!!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:13 am

Indeed nice to see the display! What your mom allowed you to move your cabinet to your living room? Very Happy Surprised Very Happy
A pity that you can't show some of them on the top of it, but is there any possible to move the cabinet back to your room then? I could not live without mine Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 am

I will! Just as soon as I get a stand for my keyboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:28 pm

The small shelves on the wall underneath your bed are a great idea.
It will be a nice way to display some of your figures.
I understand you would rather have your cabinet in your bedroom, but it is nice of you mom though to let them stay in the living room for now.
She didn't tell you to pack them up until you have a new stand for your keyboard.
So you can still enjoy them.
Sort of... Wink

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:22 am

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce

Seriously if you'd counted the amount of times that I changed my bedroom around you would have lost count by now Laughing

My brother brought this beautiful computer table from trademe and now does not want it anymore so he gave it to me! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

I took before/after photos of the set up.
Before

After

Some more pictures bounce bounce bounce 

Who is hiding in there?

Razz

I am so happy to finally have a place to put my african nursery, I think that it looks good where it is under the desk. Almost like it is part of the table.

Move along Buttons I'm trying to take a photo Laughing

There!

We have to explore the room and check out all the changes!!!

Where are you going confused

To steal your chair of course! Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:56 am

Fantastic computer table, - and it fits like it was made for your cave cheers
I am sure that A LOT of models can be placed along the elephant !!!

Laughing Laughing Buttons is very interested, - he wants one also, I am sure Wink

Thankyou for sharing all these great and funny photos, - and congratulations with the new table-and-shelves Very Happy
Please give Buttons a hug from me cat Wink

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:06 am

I gave Buttons a big hug and a kiss Very Happy cat I love you  He responded with a happy "reow!"  cat  Very Happy

Here we are

He got paw prints all over me!!!  lol!

Actually I think that he is too interested in the computer and the forum  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 am

awww your cat is so cute! I love you  but great set-up and space for your collection, i'm sure you can put a lot there! cheers and the little shelves for your arctic animals is a great idea,too! sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 am

Haha so good photos Very Happy I love the new table! And your cat xD
Good to so see you again =D

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Great table! cheers Ah, you have interesting pets - be careful trying to keep a polar bear as a pet! affraid

Buttons is adorable I love you

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
I gave Buttons a big hug and a kiss Very Happy cat I love you  He responded with a happy "reow!"  cat  Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers
Buttons is a gorgeous, wonderful cat, - but perhaps you should teach him not to walk on your white clothes before he washes his feet Laughing Laughing

And a clever cat, too ! Is searching for articles about cat food ? Shocked cat

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:21 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Schleichgirl wrote:

cheers cheers cheers
Buttons is a gorgeous, wonderful cat, - but perhaps you should teach him not to walk on your white clothes  before he washes his feet Laughing Laughing

And a clever cat, too ! Is searching for articles about cat food  ? Shocked cat

Good! Then maybe he will realize how expensive it is to feed him tongue Not to long ago he was in a lot of pain and turned out that he had kidney stones Shocked He had to have an operation and now he has to have special cat food. But goodness it is so expensive Shocked tongue pale I am very worried that it will happen again, if it does then he will be put down Sad I would probably sell all my model animals just to keep him.
Laughing  I hope that he is researching cat food, then maybe he will learn that it is dangerous stealing Tikas food cat  Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:09 am

Ohh, poor Buttons ! Good that you look well after him !!!! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 am

It is very difficult to keep two cats and a dog from eating eachothers food Laughing  Esspecially when one cat apsolutely cannot have anything else but his special diet Laughing but we manage somehow.
Lee Ann wrote:

be careful trying to keep a polar bear as a pet!

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:36 am

Buttons is a cutie! And your 'new' desk is very nice Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room   Today at 11:29 am

Back to top Go down

My "collectors cave" time lapse random update on my room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2