Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]

Go down 
+13
landrover
Shanti
Wilorvise
Carola
JonasV
Damon
NightLioness
ulinuk
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
persefone
widukind
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] Empty
PostSubject: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Updated 10th of May 2017

I've been out of the hobby for a while but I'm getting back into it again.

Here's a current picture of my limited editions:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will get more new pics soon :0

Last edited by Damon on Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://catralivumhorses.nl/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 pm

A nice collection!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:24 pm

I have also some papers with all the models written and notes with usual prizes, where to buy it... Very Happy

Great collection! I need a cabinet like that
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Beautyful collection ! Wonderful way you exhibit them, so neat and nice and orderly  Applause Very Happy 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:31 pm

That's a great collection and nicely displayed. Very Happy I think I'll open a Schleich shop in the Netherlands... I need money! Laughing
I think repaints are also part of our collections, for example, I have several cheetahs and my favorite is the Papo cheetah repainted like a king cheetah by Anna Dobrowolska. Though, we have a section dedicated to customs... feel free to share your works there. Very Happy

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 pm

You can see some repaints at the top of my cabinet :)

LOL, orderly ???? I think it's a mess! (except for the specials, they are nicely placed)
Back to top Go down
http://catralivumhorses.nl/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 am

Wow..0=X0+8 That's huge Surprised And how many special editions etc. you have! = O Wow, I would like to see the gray fjord, looks very nice! Or could you take a photo of all the custs, please?  drunken  Smile I like very much your display and that paperwork thing you're doing b'cos I do the same Very Happy I just write them with a pencil but I enjoy it Very Happy
Thank you for showing! = )

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Write them all down with a pencil!? Sounds crazy!
I've got the complete list at my PC (Excel) and I only have to fill it up every year. Wink

I'll make some pictures, if I don't have them already and put them here

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Nice collection! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Damon93 wrote:
Write them all down with a pencil!? Sounds crazy!
I've got the complete list at my PC (Excel) and I only have to fill it up every year. Wink

I'll make some pictures, if I don't have them already and put them here

Very Happy Very Happy I think it's nicer and more interesting to read Laughing 
Yess, I can't wait bounce bounce

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Very nice and big collection affraid  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 pm

I love your collection  Very Happy And lots of neat SE's too  drunken 

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Nice!! Very Happy Love to see the different horses ans SE's Very Happy

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 pm

So, today I re-organized it all ..... My ex always got angry at me when I wanted to do so, because I spent too much time on those "fake toy horses", lol.
Now I finally had time to do so, so here is everything that was in there and is in there AGAIN, but now with 1 shelve less and even space left.
I want to buy something or use something so the back row will stand higher than the front row, but I don't know what I can use for this. Right now I'm using old cd-boxes, but I had wayyyyy too less of them, unfortunately.

persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Damon93 wrote:
So, today I re-organized it all ..... My ex always got angry at me when I wanted to do so, because I spent too much time on those "fake toy horses", lol.
Now I finally had time to do so, so here is everything that was in there and is in there AGAIN, but now with 1 shelve less and even space left.
I want to buy something or use something so the back row will stand higher than the front row, but I don't know what I can use for this. Right now I'm using old cd-boxes, but I had wayyyyy too less of them, unfortunately.

GREAT GREAT collection! SELL SOMETHING? Here it is a buyer bounce 
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 am

Unfortunately, nothing on these shelves (for now) is for sale, it will be maybe, I don't know about my collecting in the future yet...... Some of my friends say it's too girlish and I already got some gender-issues (lol)

This is something I did today. The back ones are now +- 4 cm higher than the front row. Now I'm really done with it, I hope ... And the reorginization made a lot of free space! Yay! Even with the fact there is one shelve less than before.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:45 am

Damon, it all look wonderful as it is! Very Happy
As you can see on our forum, there are collectors of figures of all ages, countries and genders and I don't see any reason to you feel not confortable with this kind of comments. Very Happy If you see that your friends don't support you in this hobby, you surely know that you have a big community here supporting you and that enjoy your collection. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 pm

This is every time so cool... drunken 
Yes, I agree Roger! Who cares about other ones silly comments. Just keep collecting and stay on the forum, please Very Happy
I'd like to know how many Schleich horses you have? O.O

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Totally agreed Very Happy I can never show my parents new additions because it just embarrasses me when they make comments about my obssession Rolling Eyes  So I come on here and show them off to people who actually appreciate them. Heck my brother was making stupid comments yesterday! You're really not the only one Very Happy  Smile  Cool  alien
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Jonesee .... Because I love you all so much... haha
There are:
In my white cabinet (no repaints):
21 + 22 + 19 + 22 + 22 + 11 = 117 horse models and 2 dog models
In my glass cabinet (specials):
A total of 25 special edition horses, but 3 of them are double (I've got 2 times the special Shetland package)
Not to forget the two Pegasus horses next to my bed, that's: 2
And of course, total of repaints:
25 horses

This all makes a total of ....
169 horse models, damn. Laughing 
I also have got 3 Bullyland models and 2 CollectA models and some Breyer horses.

Thanks for the uplifting comments. I really love my collection, I really do, but it's kinda a hard story which I don't want to tell, actually. I just want to be who I am and that's really hard. But thanks a lot you all :)

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 am

Hopefully this forum can help you feel all completely comfortable with your passion for the little horse replicas  Very Happy
Spending a huge load of money on designer chairs, lamps, cars, flowers in the window, shoes, ties, stamps, movies, wine etc. or spend some on little animal replicas - I suppose the aim and effect is basicly the same!

Anyway, love those photos of your rearranging of the models. It's like a sea of Schleich horses  cheers Regarding shelf space, I started getting big issues the day I fell for the Breyers! All reason to fear that day - as the Breyer Bug may get to any plastic horse fan eventually Razz Wink 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Damon93 wrote:
Jonesee .... Because I love you all so much... haha
There are:
In my white cabinet (no repaints):
21 + 22 + 19 + 22 + 22 + 11 = 117 horse models and 2 dog models
In my glass cabinet (specials):
A total of 25 special edition horses, but 3 of them are double (I've got 2 times the special Shetland package)
Not to forget the two Pegasus horses next to my bed, that's: 2
And of course, total of repaints:
25 horses

This all makes a total of ....
169 horse models, damn. Laughing 
I also have got 3 Bullyland models and 2 CollectA models and some Breyer horses.

Thanks for the uplifting comments. I really love my collection, I really do, but it's kinda a hard story which I don't want to tell, actually. I just want to be who I am and that's really hard. But thanks a lot you all :)

Very Happy I know, its so good to be here and have so many wonderful collector friends!

Wow! O.o That's so much..! I think it's awesome you're still collecting and sharing your cust-projects and everything.
We all have our own stories and we're all different and you are a part of it's so good you are strictly on the forum Very Happy
sunny

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 pm

You guys probably have already seen these two already, but they are new in my collection so here they are

Beauties, I love the mare, I'd love to repaint her once, but only when she's really in collection 2015

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:07 pm

I was the person who was saying those are disgusting but well, my mom will order it for me soon:roll: Very Happy
They really are beautiful and like you said it could nice to have some other coat with the mare! Congratulations, Damon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]   Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th] Empty

Back to top Go down

Damon's Schleich horse collection - Complete [Upd. May 10th]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next