Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:52 am

I acquired some foxes at the end of the last year, Jean Hoefler from Yvett, an unknown rubber and a Kinder puzzle from EBAY with Yvett's help and two ceramics from Russian friend Gedevan! Very Happy
Individual pictures on 1 st page (37, 60, 67, 81 and 82) at the moment. This year I have some more to update here but haven't pictured yet! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:46 am

Great additions Roger! I really like them all, but the Jean Hoefler Fox is especially nice!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 am

They are all so lovely cheers

Amazing how you keep getting more fox-models, - CONGRATULATIONS Applause Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 am

Yaay!! Very Happy This bunch is very interesting! Th ceramic ones are especially nice, love the sitting one.
Congrats Foxman :3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great additions Roger! I really like them all, but the Jean Hoefler Fox is especially nice!

The same for me cheers

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Congrats Roger! Are the ceramics made by a company called Northern Rose?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Thanks Scott, Susanne, Karin, Christophe and Kristie! Very Happy

The same for me cheers

... and the same for me! It is clearly different from all other foxes and is a very dynamic one. Very Happy

Congrats Roger!  Are the ceramics made by a company called Northern Rose?

Two of my ceramics are from a brand called KYd and this one pictured below I don't know the brand but I am almost sure it is not a Northern Rose. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

The same for me cheers

And the same for me as well, love the Hoeffler fox pose

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Nice,  i especially like the Jean Hoefler fox:)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:54 am

I am having troubles to take pictures of my figures so sorry for even poorer quality. Though, I needed to show my new acquired foxes, as usual with precious help and generousity of STS friends.
- 1st and 2nd are Mamejo (AAA moulds) with Susanne's precious help;
- 3rd is from a friendly trade with Lance that allowed me to complete the Play Visions trio;
- 4th is an incredible gift from our Ana! Shocked Colorata is almost impossible for me and I almost cannot believe I have it in my collection. Is important to point that this figure is from Ana's collection... not a spare! Shocked cheers
- 5th is a local acquisition, I decided to acquire the Wild Republic polar tube because of that wonderful Arctic fox! Very Happy
All pictures are also in first page.

Mamejo female Red Fox

Mamejo Red Fox lying

Play Visions Arctic Fox

Colorata Arctic Fox

Wild Republic Arctic Fox

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:32 am

Wow, 5 new foxes.. cheers They are all very nice..
And most of them, from a wonderful friends  Applause
Congraulations Roger :)
Your collection is allready impressive..and it`s getting bigger and bigger Applause

I especially like the Colorata fox from Anna....it reminds me of this video, which I posted for you... Very Happy

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 am

Congrats, Rogério cheers
So nice additions for you, especialy such rare one as Colorata. Well done, Ana!
I fall in love with Wild Republic arctic fox Embarassed

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 am

Your fox reserve grows. :) At this rate you might qualify for a grant for preservation of a species. Cool

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:15 am

Your fox reserve grows. :)  At this rate you might qualify for a grant for preservation of a species. Cool

cheers cheers cheers

Congratulation for your newcomers Rogério Very Happy

Mamejo, PV, WR and Colorata Applause  The three last ones have my favor as you know Laughing

I'm so happy Anna gaves you her Colorata fox  so I don't have to do Wink  thank you very much for this Anna Laughing

The WR is a really nice citizen, could you show more pics?... I know it's a cruel request Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:56 am

So beautieful new foxes for you!! I jever heard of Mamejo before :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:01 am

More wonderful and rare foxes cheers
How amazing that you can keep finding them Shocked

I love them all, but somehow the two AAAs speak most to me Very Happy
I never heard of Majeo either, - but finding some on the net, I can see they are AAAs, - ist the fox marked AAA ?

However the Arctic fox from Anna is very, very special. Such a magnificent model, and such a magnificent Anna Applause

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:20 am

When I saw this topic active again, I was like: Roger found new foxes!!! Very Happy
And what a bunch you found, oh that Colorata is superb <3
I adore those jumps foxes (and some other canids) do when they find small prey.

Big congrats and hurray for everyone who helped, STS teamwork! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:31 am

Roger, I'm very happy you like the Colorata fox. I think he is happier with all the foxy companions now. Very Happy
And you have more incredible foxes, some of them I have never seen before. You have talent for that! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Nice ones, again ;-)

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Thank you Kosta Wink Anasta I love you Laura Laughing , Christophe affraid Andreas elephant Susanne cat Karin cheers Ana flower Robert Very Happy

I especially like the Colorata fox from Anna....it reminds me of this video, which I posted for you... Very Happy

Exactly Kosta, the inverse happened when I watched the video you kindly posted, I immediately thought In Colorata fox I knew only from online pictures. Very Happy

I'm so happy Anna gaves you her Colorata fox  so I don't have to do Wink  thank you very much for this Anna Laughing

The WR is a really nice citizen, could you show more pics?... I know it's a cruel request Wink

I'll do it for sure. How can I refuse a request from soneone that wanted to give me one of his more loved foxes? Laughing

I never heard of Majeo either, - but finding some on the net, I can see they are AAAs, - ist the fox marked AAA ?

Yes, they are marked with the triangle A and they have a Mamejo tag. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

I opened a little [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I hope my bad pics can give you a good idea of it. monkey

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Thank you Rogério Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Some more foxes joined my collection. Again with the precious help and generousity of STS members.

That little wonder as a gift from Susanne: flower
Eikoh Fennec Fox

That unusual fox in a trade with Taylor: Wink
Timpo Fox

My first homemade fox and as a surprise gift from Laura: cheers
Laura's homemade Red Fox

A ceramic and super cute foxes as gifts from Julie: flower
Wade Ceramics Red Fox
Ferrero Natoons Arctic Fox

A strange "Egyptian Fox" from our DutchBear: tongue
L.P.Uyttewaal Conserven Fox

More informations can be found at page 1. Thanks to everyone! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed May 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Big congrats, Roger! cheers
You've got so nice gift from Laura; it's one of the best foxes I had ever seen Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Great batch again Rogério, congratulation Very Happy And I'm really happy you caught the Eikoh fennec fox cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next