Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Congratulations, Laura's fox is very nice Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

I can't help but laughing at the Egyptian fox XD The story behind it XD
*Looking though an old box at collectors fair in Utrecht to figure out what this fox was*

Big congrats on all the new foxies <3

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - updated 27th May 2015   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:39 am

congrats Rogerio, those foxes are real treasures. Very Happy I think you must hold the world record for most fox figurines. cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:10 am

Congratulations Roger, my favourite is the Eikoh fennec :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks Anasta, Christophe, LeeAnn, Karin, Lance and Andreas! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
I can't help but laughing at the Egyptian fox XD The story behind it XD
*Looking though an old box at collectors fair in Utrecht to figure out what this fox was*

lol! Yes, an Egyptian fox! Sandór send a lot of informations about that fox and for a short time I thought I was reading Egyptian... it is great to know that some STS friends had some joy finding it for me. cheers

weaselfan93 wrote:
congrats Rogerio, those foxes are real treasures. Very Happy I think you must hold the world record for most fox figurines. cheers

Laughing I don't think so and that's not my goal. Fernando, Ken or even Susanne, have huge collections of foxes and I haven't heard from AlopexLagopus, that was building a fantastic collection of foxes either. :)

weaselfan93

PostSubject: foxes   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Rogerio, did you receive the pm I sent you today? I have a rare fox for you if you want to trade. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:43 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Rogerio, did you receive the pm I sent you today? I have a rare fox for you if you want to trade. Very Happy

PM replied! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

What is it, what is it ??? bounce bounce
I am SO curious cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

I am SO curious cheers

Me too!! bounce bounce bounce

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:51 pm

NightLioness wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

I am SO curious cheers

And me bounce Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

I am SO curious cheers

And me bounce Laughing

When I was a little boy, some older men were always telling me that girls are usually very curious and that in future I could use it for my personal advantage. I never understood it and I always thought it was one of these sexist comments. Laughing Wink flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:38 pm

lol!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:20 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

I am SO curious cheers

And me bounce Laughing

When I was a little boy, some older men were always telling me that girls are usually very curious and that in future I could use it for my personal advantage. I never understood it and I always thought it was one of these sexist comments.  Laughing Wink flower

Hahahahahaha .... Laughing lol!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Unknown Red Fox
Polystone?
From Karin (NightLioness) Like a Star @ heaven

I promised to show you my polystone fox from this series whenever I found it, but I can't remember where that was Laughing But I found mine, so I'll just show it here Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

I promised to show you my polystone fox from this series whenever I found it, but I can't remember where that was Laughing But I found mine, so I'll just show it here Wink

That's wonderful that you remember it! flower
Yours is equally beautiful! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

PM replied! Very Happy

I am SO curious cheers

And me bounce Laughing

When I was a little boy, some older men were always telling me that girls are usually very curious and that in future I could use it for my personal advantage. I never understood it and I always thought it was one of these sexist comments.  Laughing Wink flower

Don't mess with a lioness Razz Razz Laughing Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:22 am

NightLioness wrote:

Don't mess with a lioness Razz Razz Laughing Wink[/quote]

lol! affraid lol! :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:04 am

My collection of foxes is not having many new members these days, the star of this little lot is, without any doubts, the K&M kit fox from the Desert Tube that I acquired in a bold trade with Lance. Very Happy
Massimo also gave me a newer Papo red fox, the retired, this one is with tag and replaced the previous in my collection.
Recently, Yvette, gave me 3 crazy wonderful small foxes marked Hong Kong and I decided to present my new foxies? Very Happy
Suspect Suspect Soon, two more fantastic small foxes are arriving but that's for a future update. bounce bounce

K&M Kit fox, the first kit fox in my collection
The trio of Hong Kong foxes from Fairy Yvette flower
The "new" Papo red fox fromMassimo

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:51 am

Congrats! Such personality on these :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 am

Very interesting and nice new foxes, especially the kit fox :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:09 am

WOW ! That K&M fox is lovely cheers

I always loved that crazy looking Papo-fox with the ironic smile !
If he had been Swedish, I would have thought he were a "Vætte"-fox, - a troll, which can change into an animal and live for thousands of years Wink

And Yvette's foxes are ever so charming, - I am sure that they make life fun on your fox-shelf Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am

Big congrats, Roger! cheers
Finally I could see the K&M Kit fox, and I have to say that she/he is lovely I love you
Indeed, all of them are wonderful additions to your collection, and it's so great that you got Papo fox in new condition sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:24 am

Congrats Roger! Very Happy The K&M kit fox is beautiful!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks Laura, Andreas, Susanne, Anasta and Karin! Very Happy
Susanne, you always know these stories! Laughing

This time I won't take so long to update my collection, some hours after posting these, I received two new foxes from Beatrice (Froggie), soon I'll show them, keep tuned! rendeer

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:40 am

Some hours after updating my fox collection topic, a little envelope arrived with two wonderful K&M red foxes from Beatrice (Froggie). The Queen of Play Visions and K&M was kind enough to send to me these two as gifts! cheers
I am really happy, only recently I noticed that these two existed. Now, as far as I know, I have all tube sized K&M foxes! Very Happy

K&M 1998 Red Fox from North American Nature Tube

K&M 1998 Red Fox from a not yet determined bulk

All my K&M foxes,  from top left, red fox 1998 unknown bulk, Arctic fox 2005 Polar Tube, red fox 2006 Garden tube, Kit fox from Desert tube and red fox 1998 from North American tube.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next