Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:23 am

Wonderful collection! Mostly I like CollectA 88001 Red Fox! How long do you collect them?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:12 am

Thanks Ana, Susanne, Kristie, Laura, Fernando, Kosta, Christophe, Andreas and tvlbdv! cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Roger Very Happy

It seems everybody have a bias for the eikoh fox! I think it is a copy, a nice copy Wink , of a Kaiyodo fox butI can't find a pic.

You mean the Ezo fox or is it other fox? If it is the Ezo fox you can find it in Julie's website. :)

tvlbdv wrote:
Wonderful collection! Mostly I like CollectA 88001 Red Fox! How long do you collect them?

Interesting your choice among all these foxes. I am not sure how long I collect them. I used to give lots of Schleich to my niece when she was 3 or 4 years old, strangely, considering she loves wolves and after getting lots of figures from me, she refused a Schleich fox, she was gentle and told me to keep it for me although I was not yet a collector. It was the Schleich 14338 fox, not very beautiful indeed. Some time after it I decided to collect some Papo big cats and some other figures and only some years later I decided to collect foxes. So, it started maybe 3 or 4 years ago?
My niece is now almost completing 10 years old and now she loves foxes as long as tey are white. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:23 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks Ana, Susanne, Kristie, Laura, Fernando, Kosta, Christophe, Andreas and tvlbdv! cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Roger Very Happy

It seems everybody have a bias for the eikoh fox! I think it is a copy, a nice copy Wink , of a Kaiyodo fox butI can't find a pic.

You mean the Ezo fox or is it other fox? If it is the Ezo fox you can find it in Julie's website. :)

No, it was another one, it cames with a background scratch

I've tried to find it in Andreas topics... Nope!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 am

You mean the Kaiyodo ChocoQ Animatales 6 Red Fox?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:28 pm

NightLioness wrote:

No, it was from another series with background and it looks alamost exactly like the Eikoh one... can't find it now but I saw pics on STS confused
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

No, it was from another series with background and it looks alamost exactly like the Eikoh one... can't find it now but I saw pics on STS confused

You mean the Kaiyodo Hokkaido Fox? (The one with the winter scene.)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Exactly cheers
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Nice to see an update from your fox collection, Roger! cheers

Roger wrote:
From Julie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a cartoon fox representing a mascot but I lost the info about it.  pale Julie? Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This little socker fox is a Gogo. These are little collectible figurines with which a game can be plaid. This fox was part of a special Gogo run made for the Dutch supermarket chain C1000. It was a series of socker Gogos made for a European or World Championship years ago (can't remember which one). This fox represented the England national football team. I have the same figurine, but mine has a coloured face (in the British national colours). Hope that's enough information Razz

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Exactly cheers

This beauty drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:29 pm

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Yes Julie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:08 am

While updating first posts, I noticed that I have missed some foxes and actually two of them are very special
Yes, Susanne, among many other foxes, have sent to me, some time ago, these two wonderful Marolin foxes, I confess I got shocked! Shocked
They're beautiful and they represent two pieces of history. As long as I understand, they are improved versions from the very old Marolin molds.
Both are composition figures, in mint condition and they are boxed and with a tag that I am transcribing below. cheers
Hard to think in a way to thank Susanne for so many unbelievable gifts! Embarassed flower
I used the chance to photograph two other foxes missing. The keyring from DutchBear and the small red fox from Nayab that I received with several other small Nayab figures, all gifts from Bojan! Very Happy

Nayab Red fox from Woodland small figures

Keyring fox

Marolin Fox with meat

Marolin fox

Marolin box

Massefiguren
MAROLIN
MANUFAKTURSET 1900
Germany

This decoration item was made entirely by hand in our family's own factory

Since the year 1900, figures have been created by the renowned studio Richard Mahr.

Expert mold makers maintain and improve the old molds. The hand painted figures demonstrate the artists master skill and love for details.

The used MAROLIN®️ material is based on the original family own 19th century recipe. The ingredients support today's ecological concerns while being true to historical tradition.

Richard Mahr GmbH
Räumstraße 35
96523 Steinach
Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:18 am

I realy like this topic :)
And it is always a pleasure to see newcomers here.
Congratulations for them.
These Marolin foxes from Susanne looks very nice, especially the Marolin Fox with meat :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:20 am

Thanks Kosta! Marolin foxes are very special indeed! Very Happy

[quote="Tarunyada"]Nice to see an update from your fox collection, Roger! cheers

Roger wrote:
From Julie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a cartoon fox representing a mascot but I lost the info about it.  pale Julie? Wink

This little socker fox is a Gogo. These are little collectible figurines with which a game can be plaid. This fox was part of a special Gogo run made for the Dutch supermarket chain C1000. It was a series of socker Gogos made for a European or World Championship years ago (can't remember which one). This fox represented the England national football team. I have the same figurine, but mine has a coloured face (in the British national colours). Hope that's enough information Razz

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Exactly cheers

This beauty drunken

Thanks for information Julie and also for showing another wonderful Kaiyodo fox. You're all great, with one hand you give me lots of foxes with the other hand you show me several that I still miss! Laughing
Crazy collection this one. lol! Very Happy

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:47 pm

From @Dutchbear I received these 3 together with a keyring I haven't pictured yet.
A fox made of a material similar to polystone, one of the paws and one ear are broken but I like it very much.

Ohhh too bad it broke in the mail.
I am sorry for that.
Can you repair it?
Well i am glad you like it anyhow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 am

Oh lovely foxes

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks Laura! Very Happy

Dutch Bear wrote:
From @Dutchbear I received these 3 together with a keyring I haven't pictured yet.
A fox made of a material similar to polystone, one of the paws and one ear are broken but I like it very much.

Ohhh too bad it broke in the mail.
I am sorry for that.
Can you repair it?
Well i am glad you like it anyhow.

OH, I thought you had found it like that. I am not so lucky with envelopes, fragile figures arrive broken when sent like that despite all protection. Sad
No, I won't dare to restore it once I am very short sighted, who knows I ask some of our friends or I just keep it like it is. I like it very much anyway. Very Happy

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:40 am

Wow Roger the Marolin foxes are beautiful! Congrats! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Very interesting Marolin foxes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:54 pm

WOW ! Who could imagine that there are so many models of foxes affraid

I think it is immensely great that Roger has such a large flock on a shelf in Portugal, and it is so much fun to see the collection grow and prosper with all kinds of shapes, sizes and materials from almost all over the world cheers

And I am happy that you ike the little Marolin models.
This brand is exiting, I think..
They are one of the few, old ones ( the only one ?), that still make composition models, and the history of the compagny is reflecting a dramatic part of History, - also from before The Wall, when the inhabitants of this huge, montainous area got butter on the bread by making toys. Very Happy

Btw : The meat that the fox has in his mouth is a black hen Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Wow, more wonderful foxes! Amazing! Your collection of foxes is incredible roger! cheers Crocodile cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks Kristie, Andreas, Susanne and Ana! Very Happy

[quote="SUSANNE"]WOW ! Who could imagine that there are so many models of foxes affraid

I think it is immensely great that Roger has such a large flock on a shelf in Portugal, and it is so much fun to see the collection grow and prosper with all kinds of shapes, sizes and materials from almost all over the world cheers

And I am happy that you ike the little Marolin models.
This brand is exiting, I think..
They are one of the few, old ones ( the only one ?), that still make composition models, and the history of the compagny is reflecting a dramatic part of History, - also from before The Wall, when the inhabitants of this huge, montainous area got butter on the bread by making toys. Very Happy
(/quote]

That's all so interesting, Susanne! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

Btw : The meat that the fox has in his mouth is a black hen Wink

It was a secret, I know you managed a way to introduce a chicken in my collection. Laughing Now everybody knows that I have a black hen. Embarassed geek

Ana wrote:
Wow, more wonderful foxes! Amazing! Your collection of foxes is incredible roger! cheers Crocodile cat

Yes, it is incredible but without all of you my collection was surely small and not half as interesting. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Roger, almost all great starts randomly Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 am

What a magnificent collection Roger.

Thanks for sharing.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:57 am

Somewhere in Portugal, the last living Sarcosuchus is surrounded by foxes. The most incredible thing is that people from all over the world are sending recruits to this fox army. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks Chris and Chris...! Laughing cat monkey
Yes Christophe, that is the richer part of this collection. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next