Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Today, the Hugging Day, is the perfect to update my collection of foxes. Below two more gifts, the last fox of 2015, from Nando, the Re-ment fox, another japanese company entered my collection.
Also, the first of 2016, the YOWIE USA Fennec, a lovely gift from Laura (Wilorvise),
Pictures uploaded on first page.
I want to give a big hug to all! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Re-ment Fox from Nando tongue

YOWIE USA Fennec from: Laura (Wilorvise) flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Arrrhw drunken

One is more lovely than the other cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrhw drunken

One is more lovely than the other cheers

Indeed! Laughing Fennec is lovely but Re-ment has its own charm. Thanks! Very Happy Curiously now I noticed that I am not using a Lego block but a Megablock brick. It is red but not Danish, Canadian instead and in very poor shape. farao

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:18 am

Great addition Rogério cheers I hope I will find you a Starlux fennec soon or later Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:09 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Great addition Rogério cheers  I hope I will find you a Starlux fennec soon or later Wink

Thanks Christophe, it seems the Starlux fennec is never among the cheapest Starlux on EBAY. Talking about French fennecs, I've found in French collectors website that Prior jackal is a fennec instead, do you know if it is correct? For me it works perfectly... and if it is, there is another related fennec Prior or something similar. bounce  Do you remember? It is  Judas Iscariot  that I received together with lots of Britains from you. Very Happy

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:30 am

Wow impressive collection of foxes Rogerio!! All so different yet lovely cheers
My favourite would have to be that little YOWIE USA  Fennec fox Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 am

Very interesting newcomer :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:57 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Andreas! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Lovely models from lovely people : My belated congratulations!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Lovely models from lovely people : My belated congratulations!

Thank you LeeAnn! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Now that Re-ment fox has one cute face drunken
Great to see you still can find new foxies for your collection bounce cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 am

the yowie fennec is very cool. awesome collection Roger.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:11 am

Thanks Karin and Scott! Very Happy

Bluemoonvixen

Country/State : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:39 am

Wow! You have an amazing collection :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:40 am

Bluemoonvixen wrote:

We look forward to see your foxes too bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 am

Bluemoonvixen wrote:

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Bluemoonvixen wrote:

Thanks Hanchen! Very Happy You also have an amazing avatar and I am sure your collection is equally great! Very Happy
Maybe you have a Cape fox, I've never seen it in toy shape, the closest I have is that poor unbranded fox. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Nice new fox :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:54 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice new fox :)

Thanks Andreas but that's not a new fox. I was only hoping it could fit any fox less known species, mainly a Cape fox. Though, I suspect it is just a generic looking unbranded canid. study

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:02 am

Roger wrote:
DutchBear, our collector of bears from the Netherlands, sent me a gift parcel with some canids. Very Happy
OK, not all are foxes but I love all anyway, you can see on first picture from left:
- a pair of China African wild dogs, I guess;
- Albert-Heijn Dingo, my first dingo! Very Happy ;
- Albert-Heijn Red Fox, to replace my previous one that was deformed;
- ... and a mistery, Starlux Red Fox?, is it a variation?
The Starlux figure is quite intringuing to me, it is made of hard plastic as all Starlux figures, it is the same weight and size, though finishing is of a slightly inferior quality and painting is completely different from all other Starlux foxes I have seen on forum. Any additional information is appreciated.
My big thanks to DutchBear.
First posts will be updated with the two foxes, remaining will be later presented in my general additions topic.

Albert-Heijn Fox

Starlux Red Fox (variatio?)

I have the first 2 at the left as spotted hyena's, so this model can be anything i guess...

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 am

Roger wrote:
Some more foxes joined my collection. Again with the precious help and generousity of STS members.

That little wonder as a gift from Susanne: flower
Eikoh Fennec Fox

That unusual fox in a trade with Taylor: Wink
Timpo Fox

My first homemade fox and as a surprise gift from Laura: cheers
Laura's homemade Red Fox

A ceramic and super cute foxes as gifts from Julie: flower
Wade Ceramics Red Fox
Ferrero Natoons Arctic Fox

A strange "Egyptian Fox" from our DutchBear: tongue
L.P.Uyttewaal Conserven Fox

More informations can be found at page 1. Thanks to everyone! Very Happy

The Ferrero model might be even a raccoon or common housecat or so, hard to tell...

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 am

The 2 so called Indian Foxes could be wolves, i think they were ment to be that...
But anyway after these 3 comments, a really awesome collection my friend!
Now you can see what can come together when your collegue collectors help you.
Even my name was between it i saw...
I think you might have one of the biggest fox-collections in the world, on which i can only sniff a little bit...
Shocked Embarassed

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Roger wrote:

The Ferrero model might be even a raccoon or common housecat or so, hard to tell...

I got the little booklet that came with it, and Ferrero stated that it was an Arctic fox Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Roger wrote:

I got the little booklet that came with it, and Ferrero stated that it was an Arctic fox Wink

cheers cheers bounce cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Nice additions Roger :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next