Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ezra18

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 02 Apr 2016, 11:51

Beautiful foxes once again Roger ! Applause  Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 02 Apr 2016, 21:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HURRAAAY for Julie cheers
That PV model from the Okavango National Park set must be a true rarity Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautiful foxes once again Roger ! Applause  Smile

Thanks to both of you! Very Happy Yes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not long ago we didn't know they were two. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun 03 Apr 2016, 07:53

Nice additions Roger :) And hurray for Julie :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun 03 Apr 2016, 09:44

Good job Julie Very Happy

Nice new foxes! I really like the last one, silly fox XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon 04 Apr 2016, 23:31

Thanks Andreas and Karin! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue 05 Apr 2016, 08:39

Hurray, I'm glad these foxes made it to your collection! cheers You're very welcome, Roger, I'm always happy to find additions to your already impressive fox collection Smile

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Brunno

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue 19 Apr 2016, 16:11

Oh, I think this is the biggest foxes collection in the world! Congratulations Rogério, specially about the fenecs, they are simply amazing I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu 21 Apr 2016, 23:13

Thanks Julie and Bruno! Laughing

Two more foxes joined my collection, the Papo 2016 Arctic fox from Susanne and a polyresin 2015 red fox from Kelly! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Information updated on first page. Very Happy
Thanks Susanne and Kelly and thanks to everyone for watching. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri 22 Apr 2016, 07:20

Nice additions Roger :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri 22 Apr 2016, 15:33

Thanks Andreas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun 15 May 2016, 17:36

Hey Rogério I met a friend of yours who said to tell you hi. :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun 15 May 2016, 23:23

Hi! lol!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon 16 May 2016, 06:29

It is amazing that something so cute looking is real and natural Shocked cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed 18 May 2016, 23:56

I received from Yvette another incredible gift, a spectacular fox, no pic can show how beautiful this fox is. No word can tell, no smile shines enough, no thanks tells how thankful I am. Shocked
You can find more info on first page or in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Franklin Mint Red Fox from Collection: Alaskan Wildlife Conservation

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu 19 May 2016, 03:21

Beautieful fox figurine :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu 19 May 2016, 06:23

HURRAAAY for Yvette, - again cheers

What a lovely fox ! Look at the expression in his face : "Yuk, this ice is cold !! " Laughing

I can see how nicely the paintwork gives structure to the fur ! I would like to stroke his back and rub his chin drunken

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu 19 May 2016, 11:03

Laughing Thanks Andreas and Susanne! The fox is very well textured and painting helps showing it.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu 19 May 2016, 18:51

Roger, I am glad, that fox is arrived well in Portual and that you like him.
The size fits also to other modern brands like Schleich or CollectA. Very Happy

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri 20 May 2016, 00:26

Other nice fox to your house Roger.

congrats.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri 20 May 2016, 09:31

drunken drunken cheers Another great fox for your collection, big congrats I love you

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri 03 Jun 2016, 23:30

Thanks Yvette, Fernando and Karin! Very Happy
This week I received not less than 7 foxes, all gifts from Fallon (WhiteLightening Wolf). Fallon actually owns several foxes that I still miss but she was kind enough to find several of these form me and that is precious! cheers

Houghton Mifflin fox

Marx Grey Fox

Nayab Bat-eared Fox

Nayab Grey Fox

Pathfinder Battles Fox

Playspaces Fox

Pen top cute fox

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 01:27

Foxes,foxes and more foxes cheers cheers cheers cheers

Congratulations.

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 03:03

Nice new additions Rogers. I like the Kaiyodo Hokkaido Red Fox from a few posts back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 06:59

Hurraaaaay for Fallon cheers

No less than SEVEN foxes, what a treat ! Razz

And most are very rare. I have seen pictures of the Nayab ones, but the other I have never seen before Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS, dear Roger cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat 04 Jun 2016, 08:03

7 foxes! Lucky number, lucky you Very Happy
Big congrats and hurray for Fallon :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 15:59

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next