Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 am

HURRAAAY for dear Yvette queen cheers

Those foxes are fantastic !!! WOW drunken
I am sure thay are very happy surrounded by foxy friends in beautyful Portugal Applause

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 am

I just went through all the pictures at the start of this topic .
It is not only a very impressive collection, but it is also a collection which shows a lot about culture, both over time, and geogaphically study
Really, really interesting . Applause
Also a symbol of how great things can be done with help from friends, and dedication from the collector Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:46 am

Thanks, Fallon, Christophe, Andreas and Susanne! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am glad you've read back the first posts, it may be a little long but the most important is to show how incredibly nice is our community! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fantastic additions Rogério, these two rare composition models found the right place to live and I agree with santa yvette choice Very Happy

I saw you have the Starlux fennec fox nox and I'm very happy for you too, just a bit sorry I wasn't the one who found and sent it to Portugal Embarassed

Christophe my friend, you don't have to feel sorry of that, I have so many figures from you, including some beautiful foxes. It was a rare chance that I've found in our trades thread and I was lucky. ... and, there are still French foxes missing in my collection. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:54 am

Christophe my friend, ........ there are still French foxes missing in my collection. Laughing

Laughing Laughing C'm on, Christophe bounce cheers

LindsyCreedon

Country/State : ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 pm

What a wonderful collection Roger! I am shocked Shocked and amazed that there are so many foxes out there and so many that are very different. I love foxes as well.

Lindsy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:53 am

It seems that I missed quite some updates here, but gosh, your collection is stunning as ever! So many wonderful foxes and so many wonderful STS members here! cheers Congratulations Roger! Very Happy

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Thanks Lindsy and Julie! Very Happy Nice to know that so many people love foxes. I hope I'll have the chance of giving a new boom to this collection. bounce bom

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 am

This year we have/will have great fox models from major brands cheers

I hope I'll have the chance of giving a new boom to this collection. bounce bom
I`m also working on that....to help a bit bounce

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:52 am

Very exciting additions, Roger. :) Congrats.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14