Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 am

HURRAAAY for dear Yvette queen cheers

Those foxes are fantastic !!! WOW drunken
I am sure thay are very happy surrounded by foxy friends in beautyful Portugal Applause

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 am

I just went through all the pictures at the start of this topic .
It is not only a very impressive collection, but it is also a collection which shows a lot about culture, both over time, and geogaphically study
Really, really interesting . Applause
Also a symbol of how great things can be done with help from friends, and dedication from the collector Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:46 am

Thanks, Fallon, Christophe, Andreas and Susanne! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am glad you've read back the first posts, it may be a little long but the most important is to show how incredibly nice is our community! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fantastic additions Rogério, these two rare composition models found the right place to live and I agree with santa yvette choice Very Happy

I saw you have the Starlux fennec fox nox and I'm very happy for you too, just a bit sorry I wasn't the one who found and sent it to Portugal Embarassed

Christophe my friend, you don't have to feel sorry of that, I have so many figures from you, including some beautiful foxes. It was a rare chance that I've found in our trades thread and I was lucky. ... and, there are still French foxes missing in my collection. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Christophe my friend, ........ there are still French foxes missing in my collection. Laughing

Laughing Laughing C'm on, Christophe bounce cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14