Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:35 am

So great that they reached their home at last cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Nice and interesting new fixes Roger :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Today I received two wonderful figures from China. Both gifts from our Iranian friend Masoud.
One of them is the Tibetan sand fox and the other is from the same series and I will show it maybe tomorrow in my additions topic.
That's the first figure I own from this particular species and yes, it is a Tibetan sand fox indeed once its scientific name is written in its card.
I want to send a big thanks to Masoud for giving me such a precious figure and I am in pure joy with it. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:00 am

Applause Applause

I would like that famous brands, made this marvellous figure.

Really beautiful.

Congrats Roger.

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 am

Arrrhhhw I love you drunken

This species is so different from the others, but what a wonderful creature Very Happy

The sculpt is marvellous, and the paintwork is great - HURRAAAAY cheers

And hurray for Masoud for this precious gift Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 am

What a great addition :)

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 am

Would you say too the material is stone?

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

It is a wonderful new addition Rogério drunken

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 am

Thanks Fernando, Susanne, Andreas and Christophe! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Not stone but a kind of polyresin. It is hard to tell, it has a density similar to a sturdy pvc, it feels like pvc but it doesn't show any kind of elasticity. It is solide and feels very similar to the resin used by our artists in their homemade figures. It has no comparison with my ceramics in any way. It seems also to be not easily breakable. No reason to not get it.
I suspect it uses the same material as some of the best action figures, those collector editions, not the regular pvc ones.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Great newcomers for you collection, Roger! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks Fernando, Susanne, Andreas and Christophe! Very Happy

Not stone but a kind of polyresin. It is hard to tell, it has a density similar to a sturdy pvc, it feels like pvc but it doesn't show any kind of elasticity. It is solide and feels very similar to the resin used by our artists in their homemade figures. It has no comparison with my ceramics in any way. It seems also to be not easily breakable. No reason to not get it.
I suspect it uses the same material as some of the best action figures, those collector editions, not the regular pvc ones.

Thank you, you mean i should hunt?

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Yay, you got this amazing Tibetan sand fox! Congratulations Roger! A fox model can't possibly find a more wonderful place to be than in your fox collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:43 pm

So happy to see this fox with you! Very Happy
Thanks to Masoud, who is a great help and a good friend :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 pm

What a wonderful model, I am falling more and more in love it with it. Fantastic new model and huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Great newcomers for you collection, Roger! Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!   

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 27th March 2017 update with a Tibetan sand fox from Masoud!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15