Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:35 am

So great that they reached their home at last cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Nice and interesting new fixes Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Today I received two wonderful figures from China. Both gifts from our Iranian friend Masoud.
One of them is the Tibetan sand fox and the other is from the same series and I will show it maybe tomorrow in my additions topic.
That's the first figure I own from this particular species and yes, it is a Tibetan sand fox indeed once its scientific name is written in its card.
I want to send a big thanks to Masoud for giving me such a precious figure and I am in pure joy with it. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:00 am

Applause Applause

I would like that famous brands, made this marvellous figure.

Really beautiful.

Congrats Roger.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 am

Arrrhhhw I love you drunken

This species is so different from the others, but what a wonderful creature Very Happy

The sculpt is marvellous, and the paintwork is great - HURRAAAAY cheers

And hurray for Masoud for this precious gift Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 am

What a great addition :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:17 am

Would you say too the material is stone?

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

It is a wonderful new addition Rogério drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 am

Thanks Fernando, Susanne, Andreas and Christophe! Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Not stone but a kind of polyresin. It is hard to tell, it has a density similar to a sturdy pvc, it feels like pvc but it doesn't show any kind of elasticity. It is solide and feels very similar to the resin used by our artists in their homemade figures. It has no comparison with my ceramics in any way. It seems also to be not easily breakable. No reason to not get it.
I suspect it uses the same material as some of the best action figures, those collector editions, not the regular pvc ones.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Great newcomers for you collection, Roger! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Fernando, Susanne, Andreas and Christophe! Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Not stone but a kind of polyresin. It is hard to tell, it has a density similar to a sturdy pvc, it feels like pvc but it doesn't show any kind of elasticity. It is solide and feels very similar to the resin used by our artists in their homemade figures. It has no comparison with my ceramics in any way. It seems also to be not easily breakable. No reason to not get it.
I suspect it uses the same material as some of the best action figures, those collector editions, not the regular pvc ones.

Thank you, you mean i should hunt?

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Yay, you got this amazing Tibetan sand fox! Congratulations Roger! A fox model can't possibly find a more wonderful place to be than in your fox collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:43 pm

So happy to see this fox with you! Very Happy
Thanks to Masoud, who is a great help and a good friend :3

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 pm

What a wonderful model, I am falling more and more in love it with it. Fantastic new model and huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Great newcomers for you collection, Roger! Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Belating to update my topic but here is a great lot I've received from Kosta. All these foxes and some more gifts that I will show oportunely.
The Schleich knowck-offss I did know from forum but I never thought they were so similar to the originals. Shocked They arrived with a tag and inside of a plastic bag just like we know from major brands.
The Prior mold figure, is actually the couple for another figure that I figured out that I haven't entered yet in my topic. Maybe because our  friend Kiki identify them as golden jackals. I will adopte them as fennecs for my personal convenience, unless as long as there is no evidence that they are not.
The Toy Major is quite big and hollow, my third TM fox.
The sitting fox has no brand, if anyone have more info, it would be appreciated.
Finally, a second representation of Nick Wild to join my Bullyland version. I'll take a picture of both together when possible.
Kosta is one of the wonderful persons of this forum and this ackage made me really happy. He made a little collection of foxes to send to me as gifts and he is turning one of the biggest contributors to my collection. I wished I could give back what he deserves. cheers

Knock-off Schleich foxes

Prior (mold) Fennec Fox

Toy Major Fox 1999 hollowcast

Unknown Sitting cartoonish Fox, pvc

Nick Wild from Zootopia

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Great additions :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:08 pm

They are SO beautyful !!! All of them cheers

If I should mention a favorite, perhaps it would be the Schleich-copies Very Happy

Hurraaaaay for our Kosta Applause sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 am

Thanks Andreas and Susanne! Very Happy Susanne, I know you are already getting another fox for me. bounce I am also expecting some foxes that we know but it seems we are wrong about them. If I effectively receive them, it may represent a little surprise on forum. Suspect Wink
I want also to thank Yvette, Ana, Karin,
Paige and Jean-Luc that I forgot from my previous adds. Sleep cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 am

Roger wrote:
..... I am also expecting some foxes that we know but it seems we are wrong about them. If I effectively receive them, it may represent a little surprise on forum. Suspect Wink

Can't wait to see what it is bounce Shocked cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 5:57 pm

You know that? It is from a former GDR until now childrens TV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:41 pm

widukind wrote:
You know that? It is from a former GDR until now childrens TV

Very cool figure! I didn't know it actually and it is a Bullyland figure! Shocked Foxes are popular characters. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Nice newcomers from a great friend! Applause  I am also happy to see, these topic is going on. cheers

The fox with clothes looks funny. I have asked my son, if he knows this guy.  Wink

It´s Nick Wilde, a fox from Disney´s Zoomania/Zootopia.

Here more about Zoomania/Zootopia:

arrow Here is your fox  Wink :

Also Bullyland has made an Nick Wilde:  13170 Zoomania

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 am

75senta75 wrote:
Nice newcomers from a great friend! Applause  I am also happy to see, these topic is going on. cheers

The fox with clothes looks funny. I have asked my son, if he knows this guy.  Wink

It´s Nick Wilde, a fox from Disney´s Zoomania/Zootopia.

Here more about Zoomania/Zootopia:

arrow Here is your fox  Wink :

Also Bullyland has made an Nick Wilde:  13170 Zoomania

Great links, Yvette, thanks! Very Happy Now I want surely to see that moovie, The sloth is very hilarious and the fox is surely charming. Very Happy
Actually, I have both Nick Wild figures. You can see them on first page of this topic or just in this picture below. Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 am

Roger, reading your kind words to me and knowing , that this package made you happy,
I`m already getting what I need :) I`m happy too Very Happy
Thank you also for the friendly comments from the other friends :)
It is a nice feeling to know, that I am one of the friends, who are helping for such a great Fox collection to grow more and more cheers

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next