Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger, reading your kind words to me and knowing , that this package made you happy,
I`m already getting what I need :) I`m happy too Very Happy
Thank you also for the friendly comments from the other friends :)
It is a nice feeling to know, that I am one of the friends, who are helping for such a great Fox collection to grow more and more cheers

Simple and wonderful comment, Kosta! cheers

With the recent set of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I received directly from Toy-Mate company. I could add, at least, one more fox to my collection. We don't know the identity of all the figures, but the one pictured is surely a fennec fox.
So, it is now listed on first page and these figures are now identifyied as Toy-Mate instead of Nayab. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:46 am

An extra post with all my fennec foxes... 10 with the Toy-Mate one.
I won't be able of taking a picture of them all together during next months

CollectA 88607 Fennec Fox

Safari 228129 Fennec Fox

Eikoh Fennec Fox

Toy-Mate Fennec Fox

YOWIE AU Fennec Fox

YOWIE UK 82 Fennec Fox

YOWIE USA Fennec

Prior Fennec female

Prior Fennec male

Starlux Fennec Fox

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 am

Great Fennec foxes tribe Rogerio Applause

The Prior Fennec male is a really rare model.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:28 am

A nice lot of fennecs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:03 am

Yay, so many fennecs! Congratulations Roger! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm

No updates this time but another fennec is arriving. Yes, I love fennecs and it is hard to understand why Schleich, the brand of the cute figures, never released a fennec before. Thanks Christophe, Andreas and Ana! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Huge collection and a lot of interesting models! Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Valeriia Titenko wrote:
Huge collection and a lot of interesting models! Applause

Thanks Valeriia! My collection is really big and it is thanks to the wonderful STS friends that make all year look like Christmas. santa

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:59 pm

After a long time without new foxes, the new year started and two more foxes joined my collection.
You can find in my new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which other figures I received. Very Happy
It was the two recent releases from major brands, the 2017 Papo Fennec and the 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox. Both gifts from Susanne that keeps being the main provider of my collection. Laughing
I like both figures a lot and I am very happy with them.I hope major companies keep releasing foxes. It is time that Mojö makes a new fox, an Arctic if they don't want to be too much inventive. Schleich should make a fennec, it fits their style, Safari is needing urgently a grey fox and CollectA must surprise us with an unusual fox species. A Dhole is accepted even it is not a fox. Wink

Papo 50229 Fennec Fox

Schleich 14805 Arctic Fox

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:21 pm

They look very happy to have arrived in Portugal , - even the arctic fox is smiling cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Nice additios Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 am

Thank you Susanne and Andreas. My faithful foxllowers! Wink

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 am

Congrats for your new arrivals :) I also ordered the Tibetan fox from TaoBao and I wait to receive it. It looks a nice figure :)

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They look very happy to have arrived in Portugal , - even the arctic fox is smiling cheers

Oh yes, a smiling polar fox Very Happy They both will be happy to be in a very happy Portugal - Fox army Laughing
Wonderful models sunny

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:24 am

By the way, how many Silver foxes you have in your collection Roger ?
When I checked, I saw only 2 ... the Black Safari one
and the Unknown Hollowcast Fox from me ... is that correct ? :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:18 am

Thanks Florian and Kosta! Florian, you won't regret it. It is a nice figure. Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

You checked it better than I could do. There aren't many silver foxes to be collected. Not long ago, it was a custom to see customs of it. Laughing

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:54 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks Florian and Kosta! Florian, you won't regret it. It is a nice figure. Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

You checked it better than I could do. There aren't many silver foxes to be collected. Not long ago, it was a custom to see customs of it. Laughing

So, soon we have to change that ... at least with two more .. Crocodile

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 am

costicuba wrote:

Shocked cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:14 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

costicuba wrote:

Shocked That's quite exciting and that's not silver but gold instead! cheers You are making me a kind of anxious croc. Laughing

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Very Happy
It seams that Silver foxes like to travel around the world a lot ... before to come to Portugal,..
and then, they will become ``Gold`` foxes Laughing
One of them is now visiting Bulgaria and it is waiting the other one to join (which is still visiting other countries .. ) the trip to Portugal. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 am

costicuba wrote:
Very Happy
It seams that Silver foxes like to travel around the world a lot ... before to come to Portugal,..
and then, they will become ``Gold`` foxes Laughing
One of them is now visiting Bulgaria and it is waiting the other one to join (which is still visiting other countries .. ) the trip to Portugal. Very Happy

I love foxes with stories to tell. Sometimes, even simple figures have a huge meaning because of their tribulations. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am

I received from Kosta and Susanne, two boxes with some really great figures that I will show opportunely. Though, as I will be out for about a week, I decided to update this topic with the foxes included on them.
From Kosta this pair of silver foxes. These were unknown to me, I love them. Silver foxes are rare in toy shape and those are the first foxes from this brand in my collection. The little paper shows a red and white variations in this same series. Fortunately, Kosta offered me the most interesting.
From Susanne, the 2016 Mojö red fox variation, close to the Lego brick and compared with the earlier version. Really different and closely more similar to the colors of a Iberian fox.

EPOCH Silver Foxes

Mojö Fun Red Foxes

Thanks to both of you, Susanne and Kosta, you are great people and my collection would not te the same without you. cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 2:08 am

Smile Smile

Roger feels very happy with these animals in his collection

and Susanna and kosta are causers in this.

Congratulation to you all. Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:19 am

Very interesting newcomers, especially the silver foxes by Epoch :) Big congratulations

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:01 am

I`m glad to see the Silver foxes here Roger Very Happy
and also this Mojo red fox variation from Susanne Applause

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next