Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Some days ago, I received a spectacular gift box from Fallon! She sent not less than 4 new foxes for my collection and you must check them! bounce bounce

A vintage composition fox that I was not yet able of identifying.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Fox

Unknown, unidentified and not marked hollowcast fox

... and the most unexpected of all... the divARTsity Iberian fox!!! I remember suggesting it to the criator but I never expected owning one. I am really embarrassed with such a gift, it is only my second homemade fox and the first featuring the subspecies we can find in my country. I really have no idea how to Thank Fallon! Embarassed

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:44 am

Four beautiful gifts, specially, the divARTsity Iberian fox .

Congrats Roger and Fallon. cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:14 am

This is surely a wonderful gift from Fallon cheers Applause
4 nice and new for your collection fox models.
Definitely the homemade fox from Mgarat`s hands is the chery of the cake :) It look`s really nice.
Congratulations Roger.

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm

those are wonderful foxes Roger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Amazing new finds! Congratulations on acquiring such a fantastic art piece.

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:45 pm

I didn't know that there are so many fox models out there. They are wonderful! Applause
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Big congrats, Roger! It's so incredible when people can find rare figures that you're missing locally.
The divARTsity fox looks so wonderful! So kind of Fallon!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Thanks friends for all your support! The most amazing part of this collection are you all that find so many wonderful figures for my collection! It is also conforting to know that you enjoy watching my fox adventure! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Holy Hamster !!! What a fabulous  gift from Fallon cheers bounce cheers Applause cheers

I am 99,99 % sure the first one is from Durolin. Just their style Very Happy
Look for instance here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big hug to Fallon ! flower
And one to you also, because I am so happy for you Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Catman

Country/State : Calif.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 am

There is over 20 seperate species of Foxes. All of these companies continue to put out the basic red fox and an occasional Arctic fox.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is over 20 seperate species of Foxes. All of these companies continue to put out the basic red fox and an occasional Arctic fox.

And sometimes a Fennek.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:20 am

Phantastic new foxes :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Holy Hamster !!! What a fabulous  gift from Fallon cheers bounce cheers Applause cheers

I am 99,99 % sure the first one is from Durolin. Just their style Very Happy
Look for instance here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Big hug to Fallon ! flower
And one to you also, because I am so happy for you Wink

Thanks Susanne! Yes, I am really happy and now even more since you've found the brand of my old fox. One more brand for my collection and a vintage one. Very Happy While watching TAI, I found it similar but the pose of the front legs seemed different. Though, I think it is just the angle that makes the left leg look less forward than in yours. :) I will fix it on first post.

Yes, you're right but things are changing slithtly, I guess. Even the fennec was relatively rare until CollectA, Safari and Papo release theirs.

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Roger, it is wonderful to see these foxes have finally made their way into your collection. Very Happy I'm so happy you love them all too! The vintage composition fox is by Durolin. I got it a long time ago from an auction on eBay Germany in a group with other models by Durolin. I also knew you'd love that beautiful Iberian fox from DivARTsity. It really is a nice model isn't it? Very Happy

I wanted to express my thanks for helping me acquire those Open Prom Toys figures that are so difficult to get. They have made wonderful additions to my collection. Very Happy

Enjoy your new foxes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Roger, it is wonderful to see these foxes have finally made their way into your collection. Very Happy I'm so happy you love them all too! The vintage composition fox is by Durolin. I got it a long time ago from an auction on eBay Germany in a group with other models by Durolin. I also knew you'd love that beautiful Iberian fox from DivARTsity. It really is a nice model isn't it? Very Happy

I wanted to express my thanks for helping me acquire those Open Prom Toys figures that are so difficult to get. They have made wonderful additions to my collection. Very Happy

Enjoy your new foxes!

I am glad you're enjoying the OpenProm figures. They're that kind of toys that we'd never guess they existed if it was not the online collectors communities as STS. However, I'd say you've found a very expressive way to thank it! Laughing Wink Obviously I love the divArtsity Iberian fox, it is the subspecies from the territory where I live, it is very well done, wonderful pose, very foxy texture and expression and correct coloring considering the subspecies. It is also wonderfully presented with its matchbox style. I also am very happy with all others, especially the Durolin figure, these old figures mean a lot to me, they are a kind of Museum pieces.

Back to top Go down
Valeriia

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Roger, your collection look more nicer since last time I saw it! Congrats. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!   

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 17th October 2018 update with spectacular gift box from Fallon!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9