Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 8:15 am

Thanks Andreas, Jolly and Megaptera! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 9:59 pm

One more fox entered my collection. This time a very tiny one with just 1 gram of weight.
Once more from our Dear Susanne, one more fennec and one more Safari Ltd, the most represented company in my collection. cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:10 am

Glad you like the tiny fellow cheers

Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am

Wonderful fox! Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Thank you Susanne, Megaptera and Andreas! Here an extra comparison picture of the Good Luck Mini with its largest counterpart from Wild Safari.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:13 am

Today another beautiful page of this collection was written.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] surprised me with a very rare and old French fox figure. If the gesture was not laudable enough, it was the only one of his collection. cheers
It is an acetate plastic figure, released in 1950's decade from a French company called Acédo.
The figure is from a 54mm scale series but, as usual, small animals are made in a larger scale. The figure measures almost 6 cm and has a weight of just 4g.
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], this figure worth a lot to me, not because it is very rare but because your gesture is priceless.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:28 am

It looks very nice, with a special charm.
Congratulations for this old and rare french model Roger.
Now you can tell to this Fox, that he\she can stop running, because, he\she is now on the right place ...
and can take a rest :)
Very generous from Caracal, to make this wonderful gift to you Applause cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:35 am

Very rare figure, congrats Roger sunny sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 9:32 am

Interesting fox figure :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Lovely little fox!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 9:01 pm

AAaaargh.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  I'm totaly speechless... scratch

I found the same for you my friend but I was less rapid than Caracal Sleep it is indeed a rare model, big congratulation Rogério and Hurray for Caracal cheers
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Great surprise for a great collector! cheers This gesture from Caracal is what I call "The spirit of STS."

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:17 pm

How wonderful cheers

It is a beautyful, charming little fellow, and very rare too ! I love you

Hurraaay for Caracal bounce Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Thanks Kosta, Fernando, Andreas, Tim, Christophe, Yvette and Susanne! cheers
It is so great that such faithful friends as you are, still keep interest in my collection of foxes. Very Happy Keep tuned once I believe next one is one of the most wanted of ever.. bounce bounce

costicuba wrote:
It looks very nice, with a special charm.
Congratulations for this old and rare french model Roger.
Now you can tell to this Fox, that he\she can stop running, because, he\she is now on the right place ...
and can take a rest :)
Very generous from Caracal, to make this wonderful gift to you Applause cheers

Laughing Many vintage fox figures adopt poses like this one. Sometimes as they were hunting as it is the Timpo fox I still miss, as the Starlux that looks like enjoying life but sometimes also because they try to escape from humans as it happens in some fox hunting sets.

Kikimalou wrote:
AAaaargh.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  I'm totaly speechless... scratch

I found the same for you my friend but I was less rapid than Caracal Sleep it is indeed a rare model, big congratulation Rogério and Hurray for Caracal cheers

Caracals are faster than macaques. Laughing Seriously, I hope you find a place for the Acedo fox in your collection and that it was not a huge investment. For me, it worth as much as you have been faster than Caracal. I really appreciate a lot the way you and other friends contribute in such a generous way to my collection. As it is not the first time it happens, I have been updating this topic as soon as I can even when I have just a single figure to show.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySat May 25, 2019 11:57 am

Very nice fox. It must be hard work to find new models of foxes.
I'm still wondering why nobody wants to make some other species of fox...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySat May 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Roger wrote:
........ Keep tuned once I believe next one is one of the most wanted of ever.. bounce bounce ......

bounce bounce Come on !!! What is it ? bounce bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 10:14 am

Not long after my birthday, I was surprised with a box full of foxes and all these are birthday gifts from our wonderful Bulgarian friend Kosta! cheers
My collection was quite quiet and Kosta at once revitalized it in a fantastic way. My fox collection was not living its most glorious days and suddenly Kosta brought the light.
I will share after the pictures what I know about these figures, basically all info provided by Kosta.
This time I am showing with a bottle cap with a fox that Kosta send to me in a previous parcel.Wink

Aoshima Fox
From a series of burrowing animals. That's the first Aoshima figure from my collection. The detail of the fox and burrow are impressive!It is a gashapon figure and the only fox from a series of six animals.

Epoch Silver Fox keychain
That's also another wonderful figure. It exists in several colors and this one represents a silver fox.

Re-ment Fox with base
This fox, the second from Re-ment I own, belongs to a extensive series. This figure is marked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Ale Hanging fennec
So sad my pictures are so bad, this is a wonderful hanging fennec from a Japanese manufacturer I can't identify. Maybe Ale or Gassho?.
The set can be seen here being the fox part of a group of 5.

Yell Praying Fox
This curious figure is from a line called Gassho for pray. You can see here the other funny partners. This is the Part 4, other series have also a lot of fun.

Unknown Fox
This one was found by Kosta in a flea market in Munich together with Yvette.
A nice lightweight figure without any markings.

Flocked Sitting Fox
This figure was found also in a flea market by Kosta and Yvette

Flocked cartoon fox
I also don't know anything about this figure. It is small, flocked and very cartoonish.

Kinder Fox?
I don't know if it is from a Kinder series but it looks a lot like some of these.

Tin keyring of a remarkable quality, England is the country of origin.

Many thanks Kosta! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 11:45 am

Wonderful adds Rogério Very Happy I have a bias fior the little Fennec !
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Big congratulations for you and a big hurray for Kosta :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Crocodile
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Very rare and very nice additions to your collection.

Congrats. cheers cheers cheers

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:12 pm

Wonderful new foxes. I love the praying one. It looks really good :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:21 am

Never heard of Aoshima before. Looks and sounds interesting

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Thanks Christophe, Andreas, Jean-Luc, Fernando and Megaptera! soon I will let you know which fox I offered to myself! cat

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next