Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 am

I see you forgot the brand of one of your foxes, it is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Oh some good newbies! The big one is my favorite :)

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 am

Thanks Andreas, Susanne and Jonas. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I see you forgot the brand of one of your foxes, it is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Oh, that's it Susanne and not Delphi that is a completely different thing! Very Happy Many thanks! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:28 am

Great additions Roger! the Playmobils are very cool. Hurray for Tim!
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Happy to see them all in a good home Roger!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:12 pm

no wonder you love fox figures. your new ones are just beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Thanks my US friends! Laughing Scott, Tim and Gerry! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:24 am

Today another package from Susanne, with a cheetah that I'll show later, some delicatessen that it is too late to show Laughing ... and foxes! Very Happy bounce cheers
The unusual, short-lived Bullyland fox kits playing and the Safari Ltd Arctic Fox from TOOBS. Very Happy
Photos and information added on original post, with these two figures I believe I have all foxes from major brands. Very Happy

Here an interesting comparison picture with the Wild Safari North American Arctic fox with the TOOB version. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:20 am

Nice new foxes Roger!! And hurray for Susanne!!

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:09 am

The Bullyland fox kits playing figure is adorable cheers And congratulations on collecting all of the major brand's foxes! That's a great achievement sunny

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 am

So sweet! The babies are just adorable, Roger! Very Happy
Congrats! Ü

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 am

Congrats on these new foxes! I had some for you, only two of the 3 are wondered of somewhere scratch bounce *I really need to clean my desk!*

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Congrats Roger! I like the little toob fox. His nose and mouth remind me of a muppet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:57 am

Great thread and collection Roger. I've often been asked why I have so many models of the same animal by different companies and my answer is that I love to see different interpretations and styles put together. It's one of the benefits of being a dedicated collector I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 am

Photos and information added on original post, with these two figures I believe I have all foxes from major brands. Very Happy

So there is place for vintage and Japanese ones Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:48 am

Thanks everyone! cheers I almost forgot to reply to all your kind comments. Sleep Very Happy

Congrats on these new foxes! I had some for you, only two of the 3 are wondered of somewhere scratch bounce *I really need to clean my desk!*

Have you already started cleaning your desk? Laughing Laughing

Great thread and collection Roger. I've often been asked why I have so many models of the same animal by different companies and my answer is that I love to see different interpretations and styles put together. It's one of the benefits of being a dedicated collector I think. Very Happy

Precisely! Very Happy

So there is place for vintage and Japanese ones Laughing

Laughing Of course... suddenly... a lot of place. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:21 am

Surely a result from this topic and another fox arrived. Very Happy
Persefone, our young lady from Spain, found a fox in a bazar next to her house and decided to ask me if I wanted her to buy it! Isn't it nice? Of course I did and yesterday it arrived. My 3rd AAA marked figure, counting with the Arctic fox and ELC red fox. a 46 g figure, thus a large fox and a very beautiful one. It has a very similar design to the AAA lying wolf I own. It is also very detailed. Picture added on first page. Thanks Persefone! monkey flower

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 am

Very beautiful! Like the shine on her coat drunken Hurray Ana! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Sweet face cyclops cyclops cyclops

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Congratulations :)

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 pm

You are welcome :) It is great helping people with the same hobby as you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks Jonas, Karolina, Andreas and Ana! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 am

She is adorable ! CONGRATULATIONS cheers

Hurray for Persefone Applause Applause

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:47 am

Lovely addition! Congratulations Roger! I really like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next