Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:38 pm

More interesting figures, You have an incredible number of foxes.

Those lineol are splendid.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Beautiful new foxes!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:46 pm

I love them :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:51 pm

WOW ! THREE extremely rare composition models , - and a little, sad one sitting there looking at all the fine ones in the class Shocked

Tell him I think he is a fine fox also Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:55 pm

alarikh wrote:
Hi! I collect foxes as well, I'll probably post them here once I take more photos.......

Hello, Alarikh, and wellcome here cheers

I look very much forward to see your collection Very Happy

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:00 am

Great additions Roger, congratulations!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks Fernando, Paige, Adam, Susanne and Tim! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:58 pm

the third one is great! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:55 am

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:56 am

3 so wonderful , old storytellers, from the qween of composition models :))
Hurray for Yvette !  cheers  cheers  cheers
The Durolin fox look`s very nice, with condition like a new model.
The Elastolin polar fox, wow, can you imagine ... 100 years old affraid
And of course this sooo beautiful Lineol one... even it is your 3-th one, it is the big star :)

And the Schleich one, even not that old, it is also a vintage and with very special charm .
Congratulations Roger cheers

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:55 am

Roger, I am very happy, that these partly very old and rare foxes have found their way to Portugal.
It´s a interesting group of very different models. Starting with the very rare polar fox by Elastolin to the modern advertising figure by Schleich.
As Kosta has already noticed, the fox by Durolin is in a very good condition and is a particularly beautiful model.
The modern fox by Schleich is also a rare model. It is an advertising figure for the company Behring.
The figure is marked with "W. Germany". So it was made before 1989, when Germany was still divided into West and East Germany (DDR).

More about Behring here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here also in English: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:50 am

vvToday after a few unfortunate lost packages, I've received a fantastic box full of gifts from Susanne. What better to put a croc happy again?
Among many wonderful figures I will show later on my Arrival's topic, there were these foxes! Very Happy
The Safari model, very beautiful, is now the largest of my collection and it has a beautiful weight of 222g.

Safari Ltd 100361 Wildlife Wonders Red Fox from 2020
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tenderleaftoys Foxes, Wooden toys made in Indonesia

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Before to post a comparison picture I want also to thank Alain, Andreas, Kosta and Yvette for your kind comments. Very Happy

Here now a comparison of the huge Safari WW red fox with the Safari WS black fox.

75senta75 wrote:
Roger, I am very happy, that these partly very old and rare foxes have found their way to Portugal.
It´s a interesting group of very different models. Starting with the very rare polar fox by Elastolin to the modern advertising figure by  Schleich.
As Kosta has already  noticed, the fox by Durolin is in a very good condition and is a particularly beautiful model.
The modern fox by Schleich is also a rare model. It is an advertising figure for the company Behring.
The figure is marked with "W. Germany". So it was made before 1989, when Germany was still divided into West and East Germany (DDR).

More about Behring here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here also in English: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Yvette, I will remember to update it on the begining of the topic.
I've seen these big letters about Behring in that fox but I haven't searched it exaustively.
When we are correctly informed about a certain figure, it turns immediately the collectible more interesting. flower

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 12:50 pm

I knew that Susanne had prepare this beautiful Safari fox for you and here it is.
I also have it and I really like it. One of your biggest fox models :)
But I had no idea about these Wooden foxes.
They are really beautiful. Yes, I also like very much stylized models like these :)
Especially the smaller one look`s really nice.

Congratulations Roger and Applause Applause Applause for Susanne :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Wonderful foxes!!

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:45 pm

I'm thinking of adding Wildlife Wonders and large Incredible Creatures into my collection to put on top of my shelves. Great additions Roger my favourites are the two wooden foxes.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:33 pm

How great that you like your new foxes , even if it took such a long and complicted trip for them to reach you Wink

I am especially happy that others also like the wooden foxes cheers
Perhaps they do not really fit in your collection, Roger, but now at least you have seen them Laughing

alarikh

alarikh

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 3:39 am

Congrats with the new Safari fox! It's my biggest one and what I especially like about it, that it's heavy.
Safari is making foxes of all sizes now  Rolling Eyes :

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 am

Roger wrote:
vvToday after a few unfortunate lost packages, I've received a fantastic box full of gifts from Susanne. What better to put a croc happy again?
Among many wonderful figures I will show later on my Arrival's topic, there were these foxes! Very Happy
The Safari model, very beautiful, is now the largest of my collection and it has a beautiful weight of 222g.

Safari Ltd 100361 Wildlife Wonders Red Fox from 2020

this is a minor comment, but thought forum members would like to know. The 'Wildlife Wonders' collection is now called 'Wild Wildlife' (still WW).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 5:24 am

Thanks Kosta, Taylor, Adam, Susanne and great pyramid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :faro:

costicuba wrote:
I knew that Susanne had prepare this beautiful Safari fox for you and here it is.
I also have it and I really like it. One of your biggest fox models :)
But I had no idea about these Wooden foxes.
They are really beautiful. Yes, I also like very much stylized models like these :)
Especially the smaller one look`s really nice.
Congratulations Roger and  Applause  Applause  Applause for Susanne :)

I am aware that my friends are conspirating about my foxes! affraid Wink
I also love the smaller model, the way they worked the pose gives a very artistic touch to his figure.

SUSANNE wrote:
How great that you like your new foxes , even if it took such a long and complicted trip for them to reach you Wink

I am especially happy that others also like the wooden foxes cheers
Perhaps they do not really fit in your collection, Roger,  but now at least you have seen them Laughing

I don't really know what fits in my collection, maybe a bottlecap, a kenyring, though, I am sure these wooden figures fit in my life as many other things I receive from my friends! cheers
Homemade plush fox made by Susanne riding Safari WW Red Fox

bmathison1972 wrote:

this is a minor comment, but thought forum members would like to know. The 'Wildlife Wonders' collection is now called 'Wild Wildlife' (still WW).

I received this booklet from Susanne with the 2020 releases and the Wildlife Wonders name is still htere. Have they changed it after Corona? The name seems to similar to their Wild Safari Wildlife series.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 5:43 am

Well, this is what their website states: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:49 am

lol! Yhe knitted fox at last found a friend large enough for him to play with cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:05 am

Very nice photo by alarikh of this Fox pyramid Applause

Oh and I like very much this playful plush fox, which likes to ride other foxes Laughing
Wow does Susanne really made it ? affraid cheers Well done Susanne ! Very Happy

And more I watch the smaller Wooden fox, more I like it. They catched this ''Foxy charm'' on this model very well :)

About Wildlife Wonders' collection , that is now called 'Wild Wildlife', it`s very strange...
But Blaine is right, on the website , they really called these models : 'Wild Wildlife' ..  scratch

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:31 am

costicuba wrote:
Very nice photo by alarikh of this Fox pyramid Applause

Oh and I like very much this playful plush fox, which likes to ride other foxes Laughing
Wow does Susanne really made it ? affraid cheers Well done Susanne ! Very Happy

And more I watch the smaller Wooden fox, more I like it. They catched this ''Foxy charm'' on this model very well :)

About Wildlife Wonders' collection , that is now called 'Wild Wildlife', it`s very strange...
But Blaine is right, on the website , they really called these models : 'Wild Wildlife' ..  scratch

what is odd, is that when the 2020 figures were first announced, it was called Wonderful Wildlife. So, in less than a year it went from Wildlife Wonders to Wonderful Wildlife to Wild Wildlife...
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:44 am

Hmm, I even didn`t know that ...
So maybe they are playing with ''WW'' , traying to find a new name ..
But Roger is right, the ''Wild Wildlife'' is really confusing. It`s almost the same with the ''Wild Safari Wildlife''

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next