Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am

Thanks friends!

Today's update is a discreet one once it is a variation over the same mould.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is making a great effort to try to find to which exact company each variations belongs.
I had this little fox waiting to be photographed and I am so sorry, I forgot who was the kind friend who gave it to me.pale
I have the lighter one for a long time and identified as Playspaces, I believe the darker model is a Play Visions Mini but it is always so hard to know for sure.
Below a comparison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Meanwhile, I have this curious comparison picture to show.
One of the unidentified tube sized figures of my collection is a kind of miniature of the Schleich 2011 Arctic fox.
If anyone knows to which brand or set it belongs, I'd love to know.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:25 am

Sooo many , wonderful fox models are presented in last days here cheers
I am so happy to see this topic full in action again cheers Very Happy
Hurray for all friends, who is helping for that and especially Isabella, for these so many , great
foxes. I really love especially the little fox , which she painted for you Roger. It look`s wonderful.
I also gave some extra colours to the small Fairy gardens foxes, but not so much :)
About the last Arctic fox, it is also from me :) I got it from Aliexpress : HERE
I think, I remember that this set is from National Geographic and somebody already showed the set somewere on the forum, but I don`t know where.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:39 pm

Thanks Kosta for all the informations. Things are getting sorted again.
Here one more from you and a model that I enjoy a lot! Actually it is very realistic despite the obvious antromorphic subject.
I hope my forum friends are not tired from my foxes as this fox. Laughing

YELL Courteous Animals Series Kawaii Shiba Inu Bow Charm Gashapon Figure

I have another YELL funny figure, I may show a comparison later.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:44 pm

This is sweet, and that pose isn't too obviously non-animally - he looks like he could be hunting, listening intently to mousey noises under the leaf litter or snow, ready to pounce just as soon as he's certain he's on target!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Roger wrote:
Here one more from you and a model that I enjoy a lot! Actually it is very realistic despite the obvious antromorphic subject.

It's not sleeping, it's bowing (hence 'Courteous' in the title of the set) :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:38 pm

What a lovely, polite fox cheers

Roger, we NEVER get tired of seing pictures of foxes Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:32 am

costicuba wrote:
Sooo many , wonderful fox models are presented in last days here cheers
I am so happy to see this topic full in action again cheers Very Happy
Hurray for all friends, who is helping for that and especially Isabella, for these so many , great
foxes. I really love especially the little fox , which she painted for you Roger. It look`s wonderful.
I also gave some extra colours to the small Fairy gardens foxes,  but not so much :)
About the last Arctic fox, it is also from me :) I got it from Aliexpress : HERE
I think, I remember that this set is from National Geographic and somebody already showed the set somewere on the forum, but I don`t know where.

Thanks Kosta, the topic is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and soon I will be able of sorting everything properly.

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

It's not sleeping, it's bowing (hence 'Courteous' in the title of the set) :)

Oh sure, I should have understood it but I think this is because my English is not that good and I wasn't able to understand that bow is the act, like humans do in martial arts.

SUSANNE wrote:
What a lovely, polite fox cheers

Roger, we NEVER get tired of seing pictures of foxes Wink

I am convinced nobody is tired and I am very thankful to everyone for helping me so much with this collection. Very Happy

Here are my Yell polite foxes to show how I appreciate the generousness of this community. Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:02 am

sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:15 pm

The last fox of 2021 is a known mould. Soon I will show the first of 2022 but first let's try to scrutinize it. This is the Yujin version of the Play Visions bat-eared fox, I got it through a trade with Roger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  together with this beautiful extra, a fox pin by rspb, UK's largest nature conservation charity.

This fox is marked with PV logo but it is made of a very soft rubbery material. I am almost sure it is tpr and not pvc as the Play Visions models.  It was sealed with the little paper I pictured where you can see the whole series.
Here a picture with the three variations, from the left one made of very hard pvc, the middle one with a softer pvc like K&M models and the right one very rubbery.

I think all 2021 foxes are presented, , Roger is one more contributor to my colection and I really enjoy it because this is a kind of STS Fox collection and I am only the curator. Soon a new figure will be presented and I know some friends are already conspiring to turn this collection even greater. bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:23 pm

Roger wrote:

cheers Applause cheers Applause bounce cheers Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:25 pm

Wonderful PV fox, and even in an unusual material Very Happy

And that pin !!!! I love you

Rogerbgvg surely is a good collector-friend cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:56 pm

YELL and Yujin foxes are both very fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Roger wrote:

WOW Roger , this is marvellous figure.... flower flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:36 am

With the first fox figure of 2022, this topic gets updated.
I was surprised, a few days ago, with this figure and a simple card wishing me a happy year.
It is a kind gesture from Alain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giving me the misterious pair of New-Ray like foxes. My original New-Ray is also from Alain.
You can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is bizarre that I picked the New-Ray model to take a comparison picture and I'm completely paranoid because I can't remember where I kept it. scratch scratch Laughing

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:01 pm

Interesting pair. I suppose they are unmarked? Are you wearing the pin badge as the STS fox curator?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:23 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Interesting pair. I suppose they are unmarked? Are you wearing the pin badge as the STS fox curator?

Laughing Do I need identification? Wink
Actually the figure is printed.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Here is the picture that was missing.
New-Ray on the left and the misterious one on the right.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 6:36 pm

The kit is especially different.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 7:10 pm

Well, I prefer the Mysterious foxes, they are better painted and the base is so funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 9:32 pm

Today a very special new member joined my collection together with other nice models I'll show in my additions topic.
It is the huge but very beautiful PNSO Fennec kit.
I confess I was not excited about this model when I saw it for the first time on forum but I absolutely loved it after unboxing.
The sculpt is first class and the painting looks poor because we forget it is a cub and babies don't ahve those rusty colors of the adults.
The texture gives a soft feeling to it and it looks like a very fragile creature as it is supposed for a young fennec.
I love the way the front legs are positioned and the wavy tail.
I was also expecting it to be hollow like a Safari Incredible Creatures but it feels solide and dense, at least to me.
As a last note,it is one more incredible gift from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I want to thank her very much. flower cat cat

A comparison picture with the Eikoh model, also a gift from Susanne.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 9:52 pm

Looks good, I especially like the hair in its ears. Now you need an adult that's even larger.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 pm

This fenec kit is really awesome.

Congratulations Roger. cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Perhaps your home has been infected by trolls , just like mine ?lol!
Sometimes I can not find a specific model, and if I look a couple of hours later, it is right in fron of my nose  scratch

Roger wrote:

I agree with Christophe, the one with the flower in the grass has tons of charm Very Happy :DBut both sets are lovely !

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:11 am

Thanks friends!!! cheers

rogerpgvg wrote:
Looks good, I especially like the hair in its ears. Now you need an adult that's even larger.

Laughing I don't mind having a larger one. Actually it is not that large, the tips of the ears are as high as the back of a 1/32 African elephant.

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
Perhaps your home has been infected by trolls , just like mine ?lol!
Sometimes I can not find a specific model, and if I look a couple of hours later, it is right in fron of my nose  scratch

I am the troll, I just kept it in a wrong box, not the one supposed to be for figures waiting for pictures. I took a long time to find the right wrong one.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next