Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am

DutchBear, our collector of bears from the Netherlands, sent me a gift parcel with some canids. Very Happy
OK, not all are foxes but I love all anyway, you can see on first picture from left:
- a pair of China African wild dogs, I guess;
- Albert-Heijn Dingo, my first dingo! Very Happy ;
- Albert-Heijn Red Fox, to replace my previous one that was deformed;
- ... and a mistery, Starlux Red Fox?, is it a variation?
The Starlux figure is quite intringuing to me, it is made of hard plastic as all Starlux figures, it is the same weight and size, though finishing is of a slightly inferior quality and painting is completely different from all other Starlux foxes I have seen on forum. Any additional information is appreciated.
My big thanks to DutchBear.
First posts will be updated with the two foxes, remaining will be later presented in my general additions topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Albert-Heijn Fox

Starlux Red Fox (variatio?)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:00 am

Beautyful models !! cheers

How very strange to see the perhaps-starlux in that paintwork Shocked
I hope somebody can tell more about him !

The dingo is awesome ! I never saw it before Very Happy

Those wild dogs look like microatures of the AAA wild dog. Could they be Nayab ? , - charming all of them Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Beautieful new foxes Roger!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I am happy they arrived safely, Mr Croq
Kind of a late birthday present, isn't it.

SUSANNE wrote:
Those wild dogs look like microatures of the AAA wild dog. Could they be Nayab ? , - charming all of them Applause Applause

I found the dingo.... It s in the Albert Heijn - Australian Desert Series - 2002
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the fox is from the Holland's Jungle Series - 2003

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks Susanne, Andreas, Dutchbear and Scott (from previous update)! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes, they look like AAA miniatures, knowing now that Nayab produces AAA figures, they are probably little miniatures from a small set, they're marked china! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Congrats!! Dutch foxes Very Happy XD

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:55 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats!! Dutch foxes Very Happy XD

Thanks! Laughing Dutchmania! bounce Very Happy

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 am

Congrats on your new additions, Roger! I really like the Starlux. :)
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 pm

charming canines Roger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks Kristie and Gerry! Very Happy

From Karin a wonderful Birthday present, 4 foxes and a beautiful letter. Very Happy
It was really nice from Karin, I received it some days ago but I am only having the chance of showing now. Sleep
I'll need the help of STS experts to identify some of them. study

First, an impressive red fox, very detailed, made of a very dense, thus heavy material... polystone??? Actually one of my most beautiful foxes. cheers

Now an unknown little fox made of plastic. Curiously, I only knew it before from Willy's collection, also a Dutch member. Very Happy

Another unknown and ambiguous looking fox. Seems made of pvc and it's very small.

My first ceramic fox from a manufacturer called KYD.

Many thanks Karin, that was a kind gesture from you! Very Happy
First page was updated with all pictures. Very Happy \

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:36 am

Wonderful foxes Very Happy

Hurray for Karin cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 am

You are very welcome Roger cheers
Always happy to make someones collection a bit more complete sunny

Hope STS members know a something about these foxes scratch bounce Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

Congratulations Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:33 pm

That was lovely of Karin, the polystone fox is wonderful, congratulations Rogerio cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 pm

This last guy is my absolute favorite! Very Happy Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 am

congrats Roger!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks Susanne, Karin, Andreas, Harriet, Jonas and Gerry! Sleep Very Happy

I was not only a lazy croc saying thanks to all of you as I am in my last update to my foxes herd. Sleep
Allong with other great figures I'll show later in my general additions topic, I received from our extra-talented and generous friend Kosta a funny fox. Very Happy
It is somewhat larger than Bullyland foxes but much lighter once it is hollow, only 9g! Shocked I enjoy particularly the paradoxal pose, it seems half the animal is making a movement and the other half another. If anyone knows anything more about it I'll appreciate. Very Happy
Thanks Kosta! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 am

Nice new fox:)

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:33 am

cute and charming fox Roger Smile
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 pm

cheers sunny

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Very nice pose, love the fluffy tail. Looks he sees some hare or something :3
Congrats Roger, your collection is growing fast and it is very interesting to see what fox models there are Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks Andreas, Gerry, Kosta and Karin! Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Welcome to the unknown fox cheers Congratulation Rogério Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Amazing the number of fox-models that can be found, when people from the whole world is helping cheers

I love that little fellow, - as Karin says, he looks like he has just spotted a prey and is setting off Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks Christophe and Susanne! monkey cat

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next