Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am

DutchBear, our collector of bears from the Netherlands, sent me a gift parcel with some canids. Very Happy
OK, not all are foxes but I love all anyway, you can see on first picture from left:
- a pair of China African wild dogs, I guess;
- Albert-Heijn Dingo, my first dingo! Very Happy ;
- Albert-Heijn Red Fox, to replace my previous one that was deformed;
- ... and a mistery, Starlux Red Fox?, is it a variation?
The Starlux figure is quite intringuing to me, it is made of hard plastic as all Starlux figures, it is the same weight and size, though finishing is of a slightly inferior quality and painting is completely different from all other Starlux foxes I have seen on forum. Any additional information is appreciated.
My big thanks to DutchBear.
First posts will be updated with the two foxes, remaining will be later presented in my general additions topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Albert-Heijn Fox

Starlux Red Fox (variatio?)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:00 am

Beautyful models !! cheers

How very strange to see the perhaps-starlux in that paintwork Shocked
I hope somebody can tell more about him !

The dingo is awesome ! I never saw it before Very Happy

Those wild dogs look like microatures of the AAA wild dog. Could they be Nayab ? , - charming all of them Applause Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Beautieful new foxes Roger!!

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I am happy they arrived safely, Mr Croq
Kind of a late birthday present, isn't it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Those wild dogs look like microatures of the AAA wild dog. Could they be Nayab ? , - charming all of them Applause Applause

I found the dingo.... It s in the Albert Heijn - Australian Desert Series - 2002

And the fox is from the Holland's Jungle Series - 2003

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks Susanne, Andreas, Dutchbear and Scott (from previous update)! Very Happy

Yes, they look like AAA miniatures, knowing now that Nayab produces AAA figures, they are probably little miniatures from a small set, they're marked china! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Congrats!! Dutch foxes Very Happy XD

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Congrats!! Dutch foxes Very Happy XD

Thanks! Laughing Dutchmania! bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 am

Congrats on your new additions, Roger! I really like the Starlux. :)
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 pm

charming canines Roger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks Kristie and Gerry! Very Happy

From Karin a wonderful Birthday present, 4 foxes and a beautiful letter. Very Happy
It was really nice from Karin, I received it some days ago but I am only having the chance of showing now. Sleep
I'll need the help of STS experts to identify some of them. study

First, an impressive red fox, very detailed, made of a very dense, thus heavy material... polystone??? Actually one of my most beautiful foxes. cheers

Now an unknown little fox made of plastic. Curiously, I only knew it before from Willy's collection, also a Dutch member. Very Happy

Another unknown and ambiguous looking fox. Seems made of pvc and it's very small.

My first ceramic fox from a manufacturer called KYD.

Many thanks Karin, that was a kind gesture from you! Very Happy
First page was updated with all pictures. Very Happy \

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:36 am

Wonderful foxes Very Happy

Hurray for Karin cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 am

You are very welcome Roger cheers
Always happy to make someones collection a bit more complete sunny

Hope STS members know a something about these foxes scratch bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

Congratulations Roger :)

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:33 pm

That was lovely of Karin, the polystone fox is wonderful, congratulations Rogerio cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 pm

This last guy is my absolute favorite! Very Happy Congrats!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
sauroid

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 am

congrats Roger!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks Susanne, Karin, Andreas, Harriet, Jonas and Gerry! Sleep Very Happy

I was not only a lazy croc saying thanks to all of you as I am in my last update to my foxes herd. Sleep
Allong with other great figures I'll show later in my general additions topic, I received from our extra-talented and generous friend Kosta a funny fox. Very Happy
It is somewhat larger than Bullyland foxes but much lighter once it is hollow, only 9g! Shocked I enjoy particularly the paradoxal pose, it seems half the animal is making a movement and the other half another. If anyone knows anything more about it I'll appreciate. Very Happy
Thanks Kosta! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 am

Nice new fox:)

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:33 am

cute and charming fox Roger Smile
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 pm

cheers sunny

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Very nice pose, love the fluffy tail. Looks he sees some hare or something :3
Congrats Roger, your collection is growing fast and it is very interesting to see what fox models there are Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks Andreas, Gerry, Kosta and Karin! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Welcome to the unknown fox cheers Congratulation Rogério Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Amazing the number of fox-models that can be found, when people from the whole world is helping cheers

I love that little fellow, - as Karin says, he looks like he has just spotted a prey and is setting off Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks Christophe and Susanne! monkey cat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes ! - 7th September 2016 update with 2 vintage composition foxes!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next