Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:41 pm

When briefly looking through ebay last week, I could not believe my eyes when I discovered an inexpensive lot of super rare Play Visions, K&M, Safari and more that included the PV red fox, K&M water monitor and bighorn sheep, and the almost impossible-to-find PV Aye Aye from the prized lemur set! These were among other treasures as well and here are some pictured. I also now have extras of the PV banded palm civet and safari moose calf if anyone wants a trade for these, pm me. anyway here are some pics for proof of this unbelievable find!  cheers sunny Very Happy 
Aye Aye:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PV Red Fox (Cute)
K&M Water Monitor
K&M Bighorn sheep
Schleich retired Roe deer Doe and 2 unknown vintage bison
Safari Authentics Elk and an interesting copy?
and last a safari cow and AAA adult sea lion

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Great additions, especially the rare aye-aye, congratulations!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:19 pm

You surely did a fabulous find there  cheers 
Ohh, the aye-aye ! And the elk-copy ! And the fox ! Roger is going to get tears in his eyes, I am sure  Laughing 
Each and every model is a great find !!!

Isn't the bison to the right from Schleich ?

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Aye aye   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohh, the aye-aye ! And the elk-copy ! And the fox ! Roger is going to get tears in his eyes, I am sure  Laughing 
Each and every model is a great find !!!

Isn't the bison to the right from Schleich ?

Thank you Tim and Susanne.
Susanne, I thought the bison was schleich at first as well. But it's smaller and not marked by a brand, perhaps a copy? And the elk copy you can have for a trade. Let me know  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 am

Susanne, I thought the bison was schleich at first as well. But it's smaller and not marked by a brand, perhaps a copy? And the elk copy you can have for a trade. Let me know  Very Happy 

Ohh ! It could be fun to see a picture with both bisons , - if possible ?  bounce 

weaselfan93

PostSubject: aye aye   Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 am

Ohh ! It could be fun to see a picture with both bisons , - if possible ?  bounce 

that would be interesting Susanne but I don't have the schleich bison sadly.

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 am

Big big big congratulations Lance!!! The Aye Aye is really a very rare catch!!! Can you please share closer pics of the K&M monitor:) is he marked as water monitor?

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Lance, those are extraordinary little figures, aye aye is really a gen. monkey cheers

Laughing Yes, a lot of tears but ... aye-aye! Crying or Very sad Wink I already have the wonderful Play Visions red fox, topic is quite extensive, it is at the moment the 37th picture of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't know how to react, what a fabulous find!!!  cheers cyclops affraid bounce sunny 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Wow! Shocked What an amazing find! Huge congrats! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
weaselfan93

PostSubject: aye aye   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Big big big congratulations Lance!!! The Aye Aye is really a very rare catch!!! Can you please share closer pics of the K&M monitor:) is he marked as water monitor?

thank you so much to all my great friends! Andreas, yes it is marked as a water monitor on the bottom. perhaps it is a different species than the PV Nile monitor. i think one is African and one is Asian. i will take more pics later. which angles of this lizards do you want to see?  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 pm

thank you so much to all my great friends! Andreas, yes it is marked as a water monitor on the bottom. perhaps it is a different species than the PV Nile monitor. i think one is African and one is Asian. i will take more pics later. which angles of this lizards do you want to see?  Very Happy 

Thank you for the info. Could you please share more pics of the monitor so that i can compare with my water monitor by Yujin. With luck i dont need the K&M not longer  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Andreas, this is for you.  Very Happy sunny 

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 am

This aye aye is imponent,I like one in my collection. cheers  cheers 

congratulation ,nice additions.

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 am

thank you so much Fernando. I love this aye aye too!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:33 am

Thanks for the pics Lance:)

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:55 am

Congrats  Very Happy 

weaselfan93

PostSubject: monitor lizard   Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Thanks for the pics Lance:)

you are welcome. is your yujin monitor basically the same as my k&m monitor?  scratch Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Ultra Rare Play Visions Aye Aye and other rarities from an Ebay Lot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1