Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Here are my pictures  sunny  sunny  I hope you like them  sunny  sunny 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Love the Jurassic Park movies!!! Those are some great pictures...especially the first one!

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Awesome photos  Applause Applause 

Papo makes such great dino-models, but in your photos they are almost ALIVE  affraid 
You are SO talented !!!!

Is that the new palm tree from CollectA, we can see ?

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Thank you very much Kayla and Susanne :))

Susanne, they are well the new CollectA palms Wink
Ps ; I think we must say thanks to Papo for the amazing painting of their figures because without a painting like this we wouldn't take beautiful pictures where dinosaurs are alive  Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:34 am

Fantastic! Great pictures and great diorama for a realistic "Jurassic Park." Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 am

REALLY NICE PAPO DINOS !!!! I LIKE YOUR PICT Florian... they are stunning  Shocked Shocked 

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:30 pm

I like them so much! cheers cheers 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Florian

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 am

Thanks a lot Jonas, Nando and Saarlooswolfhound Wink)

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:20 am

@SpiralStrix wrote:
Love the Jurassic Park movies!!! Those are some great pictures...especially the first one!
Movies!!! You mean there are more Shocked  I loved Jurassic Park, it was a great movie  Very Happy

Florian
Those are awesome photo's. Actually, to be honest when I saw the first photo, I thought that you were showing us pictures from a movie!!!  Laughing That Trex looked so lifelike Applause
Back to top Go down
Florian

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks a lot Emma sunny sunny

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 am

Schleichgirl wrote:

Movies!!! You mean there are more Shocked  I loved Jurassic Park, it was a great movie  Very Happy

Yes! Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and Jurassic Park III. The 4th movie, Jurassic World, is supposed to come out in 2015. Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 am

Cool Cool 
I can't wait to see them Very Happy Are they as good as the first one?
Back to top Go down
Florian

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 am

We don't have a lot of informations about dinosaurs (we only saw a green velociraptor on one picture from instagram). But there will be a mosasaur, a suchomimus, a new dinosaur (crossing-over between a velociraptor and a tyrannosaurus). For the rest they are the same than in the previous movies but No SPINOSAURUS Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)   Today at 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down

I was reading the news of Jurassic World and I was inspired for a few pictures ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1