Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)

Go down 
+15
elephas_maximus
lucky luke
Numa
NightLioness
postsaurischian
skysthelimit
widukind
Ana
JonasV
CilleDK
Kikimalou
landrover
Roger
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Empty
PostSubject: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Since yesterday I have been the happy owner of half of the set no. 1 from Japanese brand Eikoh  cheers 
Some of these small models are average, but some are absolutely gorgeous Very Happy
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220003_zpsd359cf72

The tags are very quite simple :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220001_zpsb110c802

The info on the models :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220002_zpsbe0a3636

Here we go :

Giant panda walking. There is also a sitting panda :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220004_zps22eed7cd

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220005_zps80e51d92

An otter with the most wonderful otterly expression  Laughing 
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220006_zps6dae17e2

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220007_zpscc0f2eb9

One of the models I love very much.
Male lion lying , basking in the shade of a big acacia-tree, I imagine Wink
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220008_zps7dabffc6

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220009_zps92766c83

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220010_zps4a3b132a

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220011_zps352a5705

The zebra is so-so, but has a lot of charm :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220012_zps157a53ee

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220013_zpsf9066828

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220014_zps8c36a096

Here one of the masterpieces, - male gorilla !!!  monkey  cheers 
Look at his face ! And I like very much the way you can see some faint traces of the sculptor's tools Wink
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220015_zps86564af2

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220016_zps64e38557

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220017_zpsf84dbd5b

Lovely turtle, - I like turtle, and this one is a great addition to my collection  alien  Very Happy 
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220018_zps71a1b689

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220019_zps9c50f690

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220020_zps1fa74d8f

A prarie dog.
Perhaps the least impressive of the flock, - but ok , IMHO Wink
Better paintwork could probably do him a lot of good ?
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220022_zps64fbf5cc

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220023_zps5efe7d4b

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220024_zps64dc97be

At last the absolute flagship : The shoebill  cheers 
Postsarichian alredy made a wondefful walkaround here,
But I just have to show this lovely model here, too Wink

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220025_zpsd10fcf32

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220026_zps3e5f1bda

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220027_zps7e14f4ef

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8220028_zps77809185

At last two size comparisons.
Schleich gorilla male to the left :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EIKOHgorillaCompare_zps0564c9da

Baby turtle from Schleich to the left. I know which one I like best  Very Happy 
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EIKOHturtleCompare_zps9457aa05

Thankyou, Brett, for making me aware of these great models Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:03 am

Wow! I've never heard of this brand before, and there are some great figures from them I see! cheers That lion is amazing Shocked

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 am

That's an interesting company. Very Happy their concept is apparently more similar with European standards than with Japanese. Quality is disputbal and very variable among these figures but a brand to follow for sure. Very Happy
I have already two in my wish list, the shoebill and the prairie dog, though I'd love to see a size comparison picture of the prairie dog with one of the marmots from major brands if possible? cat
Congratulations and I am eager to see how other figures look like, gazelle, jackal, etc., although reminescent from other brands, they look great in catalogue pictures. :)
A last note to say that lions are usually very bad in these "average" quality brands but this one, not being a masterpiece, is simple but quite decent and its pose is great! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:55 am

Other door open to our collections.cheers cheers cheers 

My dream is to have the shoebill bounce bounce 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:17 am

Big congratulation Susanne, I couldn't afford them so I missed the batch but this shoebill must be on my shelf soon or later  Shocked   Very Happy   bounce 
Back to top Go down
CilleDK

CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 am

congrats Susanne, I love the lion, a very nice figure.  cheers 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

I think one thing what's well thought is their very natural poses. All of them has very lifelike positions. For example the zebra - it seems like a sausage with stripes but same time very good. I like them cheers Congratulations on your first, wonderful Eikoh animals, Susanne!  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Thankyou for your comments, friends Very Happy

Roger wrote:
That's an interesting company. Very Happy their concept is apparently more similar with European standards than with Japanese. Quality is disputable and very variable among these figures but a brand to follow for sure. Very Happy
I have already two in my wish list, the shoebill and the prairie dog, though I'd love to see a size comparison picture of the prairie dog with one of the marmots from major brands if possible? cat
Congratulations and I am eager to see how other figures look like, gazelle, jackal, etc., although reminiscent from other brands, they look great in catalogue pictures. :)
A last note to say that lions are usually very bad in these "average" quality brands but this one, not being a masterpiece, is simple but quite decent and its pose is great! Very Happy

Sure ! Here is a comparison to some of my marmots :
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) P8240003_zps9de1e4f7
From left : Schleich, Eikoh praried dog , Starlux and Papo Wink

Of course models are always disputable, because we all have different tatste. That is part of the fun in this forum Laughing 
I love them very much, the ones I have seen.
The zebra is perhaps the lest interesting, and the prarie dog's paintwork is not very interesting either, but IMHO they are enormously charming, and made of nice material  Very Happy 

I am also very eager to see the other models, and hope to get them some day  bounce bounce Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 pm

jonesee wrote:
I think one thing what's well thought is their very natural poses. All of them has very lifelike positions. For example the zebra - it seems like a sausage with stripes but same time very good. I like them cheers Congratulations on your first, wonderful Eikoh animals, Susanne!  Very Happy 

Exactly, Jonas, - they do have a lot of "something", - and with your artist's eyes can point out some of what it is  cheers 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Roger wrote:
That's an interesting company. Very Happy their concept is apparently more similar with European standards than with Japanese. Quality is disputable and very variable among these figures but a brand to follow for sure. Very Happy
Congratulations and I am eager to see how other figures look like, gazelle, jackal, etc., although reminiscent from other brands, they look great in catalogue pictures. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Sure ! Here is a comparison to some of my marmots :
From left : Schleich, Eikoh praried dog , Starlux and Papo Wink

Of course models are always disputable, because we all have different tatste. That is part of the fun in this forum Laughing 
I love them very much, the ones I have seen.
The zebra is perhaps the lest interesting, and the prarie dog's paintwork is not very interesting either, but IMHO they are enormously charming, and made of nice material  Very Happy 

I am also very eager to see the other models, and hope to get them some day  bounce bounce Very Happy

Thanks Susanne, one of the marmots was enough but you always give us much more than we expect. Very Happy The detail of the Starlux being included is delicious. Lovely little figure. Very Happy
Prairie dog has a nice size. Very Happy Many thanks! flower

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Lovely set from this new brand! I just love the shoebill! cheers Congrats Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Exactly, Jonas, - they do have a lot of "something", - and with your artist's eyes can point out some of what it is  cheers 

Very Happy Indeed they have! Hah Embarassed Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 pm

I also waiting for this set!! Big congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Oh, that Shoebill  Applause cheers 

postsaurischian

postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Beautiful pictures, Susanne Smile .

The other figure I had to get from the first Eikoh set is the Capybara.
I hope you don't mind me posting a picture here Embarassed ?!

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Eikohcapybara04

....... by the way here are the official promo pics of set 1 & 2 by Eikoh (maybe we could make this the Eikoh thread):
... I want the Mandrill bounce !

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Miniatureplanet

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Eikoh2a
Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Eikoh2b
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Thankyou PS cheers

Yes, yes, pictures from otherSTS-friends are MOST wellcome bounce Applause Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 pm

I keep looking at that lions face, he looks like my Abu ^^

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Fmjnnt

Very pretty little figures, congrats Very Happy

*Those big cats and otter and giraffes and jackal and armadillo and ghehehe....tongue Embarassed *

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Aw so cute drunken

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:43 am

first time i have come across these models. can someone give me more information about this range? where can we buy thrm? are they sold individually? any website links? i cannot find anything about them through google. thank you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 am

I got mine through Brett , you can mail him here : bmknj17@aol.com Very Happy

On TAI http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Eikoh

That is all I know Wink

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:23 am

Congratulations my friends for these miniatures But great poses and diversity!
thank you for your beautiful pictures and comparisons with other models!
some of these animals a great wish! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool drunken bounce study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 am

Thankyou, Luc Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:23 pm

My friends here are a lot of new figurine Eikoh!  cheers  Very Happy  Shocked  Cool  sunny  drunken  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce
Really beautiful these little models; which integrates most in our standard!
The Fenec is; stunning! I must have it!
The chameleon is top too, The Eagle setller I drool the tamandua;;;;
This lot has happened under my nose, I must say that I already had a full wagon in my basket and they are new ones here !!!!
Capybara, Swan, Toucan, and of course the Shoebill

Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Figure10

Thank you!

If someone has a good plan for the procurement, retail .... Please PM
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:55 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Where have you found these pics Jean-Luc ??? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   Eikoh - My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next