Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 27 Sep - 14:04

That's great! Very Happy
Thank you so much! Very Happy Can't wait to see them. Very Happy

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 27 Sep - 14:27

Oh thank you Numann, I am eager to know the new species! Very Happy cheers
EEither way they are a wonder,. Wink drunken bounce
I really like Collecta and figurine on top of my collection for two years now! study farao
thank you Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 27 Sep - 18:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh thank you Numann, I am eager to know the new species!  Very Happy  cheers
EEither way they are a wonder,.   Wink  drunken  bounce
I really like Collecta and figurine on top of my collection for two years now!  study  farao
thank you Applause Applause Applause
Cant better say it:)

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 27 Sep - 18:42

Either way they are a wonder,. Wink drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 27 Sep - 19:29

A other question (sorry Razz)
Last you you said:
1. A very rare wild cat species was being finalised but due to time it has now been put on hold and will be released in 2015
Will it be this cat? Very Happy
And are there only mammals?

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 7:03

.... The number of new wildlife models this year will be far lower than previous years.  .....

Good news for my bank account Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 7:57

.... The number of new wildlife models this year will be far lower than previous years.  .....

Our resident optimist Very Happy

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 10:50

Thank you very much Numaan!
I can wait for November! bounce bounce bounce

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
citizen5

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 10:53

Collecta is exceeded each year in the quality of his figures, better every year, means that increasingly stringent quality molding and this is why they can not achieve the desired number of new models for everyone, not However, I look forward to the new pictures of the new 2015, like a child. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 10:58

Collecta is exceeded each year in the quality of his figures, better every year, means that increasingly stringent quality molding and this is why they can not achieve the desired number of new models for everyone, not However, I look forward to the new pictures of the new 2015, like a child. Very Happy
Welcome :)

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 11:15

Thank you for your welcome, I take time collecting and reading the forum, my nine year old daughter has revived my hobby and today I have decided to participate, we are anxious to learn what's new Collecta. Excuse me my English, I use google translator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 11:34

Thank you for your welcome, I take time collecting and reading the forum, my nine year old daughter has revived my hobby and today I have decided to participate, we are anxious to learn what's new Collecta. Excuse me my English, I use google translator Very Happy

That's a good decision, don't worry about your English, I used Google translator also when I started on forum. Very Happy You and your daughter are very welcome on forum, I hope you enjoy! Very Happy
I agree that CollectA is giving us high quality figures, I don't worry they're not many as long as they keep the good work of last years. Now that we know that a new zebra, an antelope, a big cat (jaguar?) and probably a macaque are coming, what is the problem of being not many? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 11:44

I have recently ordered the Carcharodontosaurus for my birthday.I have really high hopes for CollectA,is the company I'm most looking for to know.I don't know if the low number of releases is going to affect the Prehistoric Life section as well,but if so,I don't really care,because I'm a slow collector.I hope CollectA's 2015 releases are as awesome as this year's and I think that's what's going to happen.Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 12:52

Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.

No, I don't have any connection with CollectA, actually it is Numaan who makes the bridge between STS and them. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 12:58

Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.

No, I don't have any connection with CollectA, actually it is Numaan who makes the bridge between STS and them. Very Happy
And I belive donny ong also have some connections. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 13:23

Sorry.Then Numaan,could you answer me?Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 14:13

So... At least 6 models and 4 new species. I will find some place I guess cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 15:55

I'm happy about the whole "my wallet is saved thing" Laughing , as already stated, as long as the figres are good (and I'm sure they will be) I'm happy. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 28 Sep - 18:49

Yes me too. I'll receive the mosasaur from sideshow at the end of the year (I try to save up money until I have it) and I was already afraid of what CollectA would reserve us in 2015.
Very Happy

Florian

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 29 Sep - 6:27

I hope there will be new monkey (gelada or colobus).
For the antelope, I hope a nilgai (really) or an addax or a bongo.
For the cat an Andean mountain cat or a caracal or a serval or a golden tiger.

For the rest, an aardvark would be amazing and a guanaco or a new armadillo. A forest elephant would be very nice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Andean mountain cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 29 Sep - 7:19

Yes me too. I'll receive the mosasaur from sideshow at the end of the year (I try to save up money until I have it) and I was already afraid of what CollectA would reserve us in 2015.
Very Happy
Same here Wink

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Tue 30 Sep - 2:13

Very Happy
Same here Wink

Applause Applause

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 3 Oct - 5:06

I'll toss in my hearty agreement as well. I was extremely relieved to hear CollectA is releasing fewer figures this coming year 2015. 2014 was a bit overwhelming. The figures are fantastic of course (I just got the Springbok and I can't get over how beautiful it is in person), but there are just so many. It hurts financially.
Back to top Go down
twilighter

Country/State : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 3 Oct - 10:17

For the rest, an aardvark would be amazing and a guanaco or a new armadillo. A forest elephant would be very nice.

Andean mountain cat

Dear Florian, this is not Andean mountain cat (There are none in captivity). This is Colocolo (Leopardus colocolo).

Andean mountain cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

P.S. Small species of Cat family will be great addition!!!

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 3 Oct - 15:16

Andean mountain cat

Dear Florian, this is not Andean mountain cat (There are none in captivity). This is Colocolo (Leopardus colocolo).

Andean mountain cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

P.S. Small species of Cat family will be great addition!!!

Ohh sorry, I put the name of this one and I wanted to find a beautiful picture;)
Thanks sunny

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 5 Oct - 14:53

Oh,any news or rumours about the CollectA 2015 Dinosaurs!?Pleaase Very Happy Hints,at least lol!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Wed 8 Oct - 2:14

Yessssssss I want one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct - 14:31

So... At least 6 models and 4 new species. I will find some place I guess cheers

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct - 17:12

New ZEBRA??? Is that for sure??? cheers
I hope ... if it´s true ... Deborah is the sculptor for this one :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct - 17:39

Numaan told about new zebra to be introduced in 2014 replacing the old zebra. Though, due to some difficulties, it was delayed to 2015. I believe it is not from Deborah and probably the pose is the responsible for these difficulties. I don't mind who is the sculptor once almost every single CollectA figure looks competently sculpted these last years, though, I wish they follow the same strategy that they used with new hippos and show us a distinct species from the current plains zebra. I wished a grevy's, and it would also explain why it is getting so hard to be released, though I think it is too ambitious. bounce

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct - 18:42

A grevy's or a mountain zebra would be both great to me!

Numaan told about new zebra to be introduced in 2014 replacing the old zebra. Though, due to some difficulties, it was delayed to 2015. I believe it is not from Deborah and probably the pose is the responsible for these difficulties. I don't mind who is the sculptor once almost every single CollectA figure looks competently sculpted these last years, though, I wish they follow the same strategy that they used with new hippos and show us a distinct species from the current plains zebra. I wished a grevy's, and it would also explain why it is getting so hard to be released, though I think it is too ambitious.  bounce

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct - 19:45

A zebra would be awsome, especially a Grevys zebra! Very Happy

Country/State : Pennsylvania,U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 12 Oct - 2:17

I do remember from somewhere on the forum (I think male follow deer thread) that a female deer was also planned?
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 12 Oct - 11:33

That's the woodland section, so I think Numaan don't know if it will apear.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 19 Oct - 12:57

No news yet...right?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 19 Oct - 13:51

No news yet...right?

The thread-name says that the animals are released for november...I think we have to wait 2 weeks more Wink Patience my friends :)
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 16:06

There are no pictures yet,but according to Everything Dinosaur's Facebook page,CollectA's 2015 prehistoric offerings will be:
the ceratopsians Medusaceratops
and Nasutoceratops
the Chinese titanosaur Daxiatitan
the early Cretacious tyrannosauroid Xiongguanlong
the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe saber tooth cat Smilodon
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon
Deluxe ichthyosaur Temnodontosaurus
1:40 scale marine reptile Pliosaurus
1:40 scale theropod Acrocanthosaurus with articulated lower jaw
1:40 scale feathered Tyrannosaurus with articulated lower jaw
1:4 scale pterosaur Guidraco with articulated lower jaw

Thanks to the DTF for this information. Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 16:33

John, thanks for that list! It is quite impressive and exciting! Many interesting species and diversifity. marine reptiles, pterosaurs, mammals, etc. Morophus is the most wanted for me and I am curious to see how it will look like the daeodon when compared with the Mojö! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 16:52

So many! Shocked
And again a few more mammals. YES!
I love CollectA's prehistoric mammals.
Can hardly wait to see some pics.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 17:23

John, thanks for that list! It is quite impressive and exciting! Many interesting species and diversifity. marine reptiles, pterosaurs, mammals, etc. Morophus is the most wanted for me and I am curious to see how it will look like the daeodon when compared with the Mojö! Very Happy
You're welcome! Very Happy
The ones I'm most curious to see are the two marine reptiles listed. Smile

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 17:26

That list is exciting. I'm no dino expert, but from what I know that is a very diverse list!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct - 20:09

Thank you very much! of course interested in the mammals!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 25 Oct - 0:09

the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon

Great. Can't wait for pictures. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 26 Oct - 8:58

the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon...

What a great news for me! cheers  Very Happy  bounce  bounce
Thanks John!

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 26 Oct - 9:13

You're welcome everybody. Very Happy
I wonder what they will look like too.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 27 Oct - 20:29

When will the pictures release?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 27 Oct - 21:44

They will start in November, as stated in the title of the thread. Smile

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct - 15:22

OHHHHHHHHH! Friends; Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
this approach, I can not wait! drunken drunken drunken drunken bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct - 15:32

Here we go again... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct - 17:11

Where where!!! I don't see any!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   

Back to top Go down

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next