Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:04 pm

That's great! Very Happy
Thank you so much! Very Happy Can't wait to see them. Very Happy

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Oh thank you Numann, I am eager to know the new species! Very Happy cheers
EEither way they are a wonder,. Wink drunken bounce
I really like Collecta and figurine on top of my collection for two years now! study farao
thank you Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh thank you Numann, I am eager to know the new species!  Very Happy  cheers
EEither way they are a wonder,.   Wink  drunken  bounce
I really like Collecta and figurine on top of my collection for two years now!  study  farao
thank you Applause Applause Applause
Cant better say it:)

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Either way they are a wonder,. Wink drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:29 pm

A other question (sorry Razz)
Last you you said:
1. A very rare wild cat species was being finalised but due to time it has now been put on hold and will be released in 2015
Will it be this cat? Very Happy
And are there only mammals?

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 am

.... The number of new wildlife models this year will be far lower than previous years.  .....

Good news for my bank account Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am

.... The number of new wildlife models this year will be far lower than previous years.  .....

Our resident optimist Very Happy

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Thank you very much Numaan!
I can wait for November! bounce bounce bounce

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
citizen5

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Collecta is exceeded each year in the quality of his figures, better every year, means that increasingly stringent quality molding and this is why they can not achieve the desired number of new models for everyone, not However, I look forward to the new pictures of the new 2015, like a child. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Collecta is exceeded each year in the quality of his figures, better every year, means that increasingly stringent quality molding and this is why they can not achieve the desired number of new models for everyone, not However, I look forward to the new pictures of the new 2015, like a child. Very Happy
Welcome :)

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Thank you for your welcome, I take time collecting and reading the forum, my nine year old daughter has revived my hobby and today I have decided to participate, we are anxious to learn what's new Collecta. Excuse me my English, I use google translator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Thank you for your welcome, I take time collecting and reading the forum, my nine year old daughter has revived my hobby and today I have decided to participate, we are anxious to learn what's new Collecta. Excuse me my English, I use google translator Very Happy

That's a good decision, don't worry about your English, I used Google translator also when I started on forum. Very Happy You and your daughter are very welcome on forum, I hope you enjoy! Very Happy
I agree that CollectA is giving us high quality figures, I don't worry they're not many as long as they keep the good work of last years. Now that we know that a new zebra, an antelope, a big cat (jaguar?) and probably a macaque are coming, what is the problem of being not many? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm

I have recently ordered the Carcharodontosaurus for my birthday.I have really high hopes for CollectA,is the company I'm most looking for to know.I don't know if the low number of releases is going to affect the Prehistoric Life section as well,but if so,I don't really care,because I'm a slow collector.I hope CollectA's 2015 releases are as awesome as this year's and I think that's what's going to happen.Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.

No, I don't have any connection with CollectA, actually it is Numaan who makes the bridge between STS and them. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Now,Roger,as I believe you have connectiobs to CollectA,can you ask them how many dinosaurs will be released next year...and if they are bringing any feathered dinosaur?Thank you.

No, I don't have any connection with CollectA, actually it is Numaan who makes the bridge between STS and them. Very Happy
And I belive donny ong also have some connections. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Sorry.Then Numaan,could you answer me?Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

So... At least 6 models and 4 new species. I will find some place I guess cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:55 pm

I'm happy about the whole "my wallet is saved thing" Laughing , as already stated, as long as the figres are good (and I'm sure they will be) I'm happy. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Yes me too. I'll receive the mosasaur from sideshow at the end of the year (I try to save up money until I have it) and I was already afraid of what CollectA would reserve us in 2015.
Very Happy

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Florian

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:27 am

I hope there will be new monkey (gelada or colobus).
For the antelope, I hope a nilgai (really) or an addax or a bongo.
For the cat an Andean mountain cat or a caracal or a serval or a golden tiger.

For the rest, an aardvark would be amazing and a guanaco or a new armadillo. A forest elephant would be very nice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Andean mountain cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:19 am

Yes me too. I'll receive the mosasaur from sideshow at the end of the year (I try to save up money until I have it) and I was already afraid of what CollectA would reserve us in 2015.
Very Happy
Same here Wink

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:13 am

Very Happy
Same here Wink

Applause Applause

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 am

I'll toss in my hearty agreement as well. I was extremely relieved to hear CollectA is releasing fewer figures this coming year 2015. 2014 was a bit overwhelming. The figures are fantastic of course (I just got the Springbok and I can't get over how beautiful it is in person), but there are just so many. It hurts financially.
Back to top Go down
twilighter

Country/State : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm

For the rest, an aardvark would be amazing and a guanaco or a new armadillo. A forest elephant would be very nice.

Andean mountain cat

Dear Florian, this is not Andean mountain cat (There are none in captivity). This is Colocolo (Leopardus colocolo).

Andean mountain cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

P.S. Small species of Cat family will be great addition!!!

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Andean mountain cat

Dear Florian, this is not Andean mountain cat (There are none in captivity). This is Colocolo (Leopardus colocolo).

Andean mountain cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

P.S. Small species of Cat family will be great addition!!!

Ohh sorry, I put the name of this one and I wanted to find a beautiful picture;)
Thanks sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Today at 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next