Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 05 Oct 2014, 16:53

Oh,any news or rumours about the CollectA 2015 Dinosaurs!?Pleaase Very Happy Hints,at least lol!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 04:14

Yessssssss I want one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 16:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So... At least 6 models and 4 new species. I will find some place I guess cheers

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 19:12

New ZEBRA??? Is that for sure??? cheers
I hope ... if it´s true ... Deborah is the sculptor for this one :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 19:39

Numaan told about new zebra to be introduced in 2014 replacing the old zebra. Though, due to some difficulties, it was delayed to 2015. I believe it is not from Deborah and probably the pose is the responsible for these difficulties. I don't mind who is the sculptor once almost every single CollectA figure looks competently sculpted these last years, though, I wish they follow the same strategy that they used with new hippos and show us a distinct species from the current plains zebra. I wished a grevy's, and it would also explain why it is getting so hard to be released, though I think it is too ambitious. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 20:42

A grevy's or a mountain zebra would be both great to me!

Numaan told about new zebra to be introduced in 2014 replacing the old zebra. Though, due to some difficulties, it was delayed to 2015. I believe it is not from Deborah and probably the pose is the responsible for these difficulties. I don't mind who is the sculptor once almost every single CollectA figure looks competently sculpted these last years, though, I wish they follow the same strategy that they used with new hippos and show us a distinct species from the current plains zebra. I wished a grevy's, and it would also explain why it is getting so hard to be released, though I think it is too ambitious.  bounce

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 21:45

A zebra would be awsome, especially a Grevys zebra! Very Happy

Country/State : Pennsylvania,U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 04:17

I do remember from somewhere on the forum (I think male follow deer thread) that a female deer was also planned?
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 13:33

That's the woodland section, so I think Numaan don't know if it will apear.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 14:57

No news yet...right?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 15:51

No news yet...right?

The thread-name says that the animals are released for november...I think we have to wait 2 weeks more Wink Patience my friends :)
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 18:06

There are no pictures yet,but according to Everything Dinosaur's Facebook page,CollectA's 2015 prehistoric offerings will be:
the ceratopsians Medusaceratops
and Nasutoceratops
the Chinese titanosaur Daxiatitan
the early Cretacious tyrannosauroid Xiongguanlong
the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe saber tooth cat Smilodon
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon
Deluxe ichthyosaur Temnodontosaurus
1:40 scale marine reptile Pliosaurus
1:40 scale theropod Acrocanthosaurus with articulated lower jaw
1:40 scale feathered Tyrannosaurus with articulated lower jaw
1:4 scale pterosaur Guidraco with articulated lower jaw

Thanks to the DTF for this information. Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 18:33

John, thanks for that list! It is quite impressive and exciting! Many interesting species and diversifity. marine reptiles, pterosaurs, mammals, etc. Morophus is the most wanted for me and I am curious to see how it will look like the daeodon when compared with the Mojö! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 18:52

So many! Shocked
And again a few more mammals. YES!
I love CollectA's prehistoric mammals.
Can hardly wait to see some pics.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 19:23

John, thanks for that list! It is quite impressive and exciting! Many interesting species and diversifity. marine reptiles, pterosaurs, mammals, etc. Morophus is the most wanted for me and I am curious to see how it will look like the daeodon when compared with the Mojö! Very Happy
You're welcome! Very Happy
The ones I'm most curious to see are the two marine reptiles listed. Smile

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 19:26

That list is exciting. I'm no dino expert, but from what I know that is a very diverse list!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 22:09

Thank you very much! of course interested in the mammals!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:09

the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon

Great. Can't wait for pictures. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 26 Oct 2014, 09:58

the calichothere Moropus
Deluxe entelodont Daeodon...

What a great news for me! cheers  Very Happy  bounce  bounce
Thanks John!

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sun 26 Oct 2014, 10:13

You're welcome everybody. Very Happy
I wonder what they will look like too.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 21:29

When will the pictures release?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 22:44

They will start in November, as stated in the title of the thread. Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 16:22

OHHHHHHHHH! Friends; Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
this approach, I can not wait! drunken drunken drunken drunken bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 16:32

Here we go again... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:11

Where where!!! I don't see any!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Today at 16:35

Back to top Go down

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next