Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here we go again... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I would love to have a CollectA shop as enthusiastic as you are cheers Mine have some excellent 2010 CollectA Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Here we go again... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I would love to have a CollectA shop as enthusiastic as you are cheers  Mine have some excellent 2010 CollectA Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing I'd love to have any CollectA shop. There's one about two hours from me but they have a very very poor selection. And of course I don't get there very often.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:00 am

BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCYBOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCYBOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCYBOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY

Cant wait for Pictures, im very

BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCYBOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY,BOUNCY
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:16 am

Collecta new items:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 am

Wow,
only one picture of the wildlife revealed, but it's amazing!!!

Amur leopard!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:35 am

Want it!! Want it!! Want it!! Want it!! Want it!! Want it!! bounce bounce cyclops cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:43 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Why Collecta put a real leopard in a white room and fotographs him? Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Wow that looks absolutley amazing! I thought that it would be a tiger spefies, but an leopard is so amazing. cheers

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:00 pm

It seems to be the year of Huskies. I love this one  cheers  cheers  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Ufff... CollectA did it again!! Applause Applause So amazing models, all of them :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:26 pm

I just got the email!!!! Oh my the horses are amazing drunken

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:30 pm

E-Mail? :O Can anyone who received a such e-mail tell us which animals will be revealed? :)
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Wow that looks like a nice leopard! I am so excited to see the rest of the 2015 wildlife from CollectA! cheers
bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:08 pm

I love the horses! Both of them are very beautiful Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Here is the email: 
Quote :
Dear Friends and Fans of CollectA,

We are happy to present you the first batch of photos of our January release items. I hope you like them as much as we do.
Feel free to share those pictures with your friends and on your social networks. There are already quite some enquiries coming in through our website asking about the release of the new items.
You may have noticed that we have considerably less novelties for the new year AND we have finally re-considered our stance towards figurines with movable jaws. We had a lot of discussions and had checked with our partners in all the different countries and we got quite a favourable opinion towards movable jaws. As one of our partners had put it "The major concern is the quality. If it's done professionally it should be recognized as added benefit".

Besides that it will possibly less attract the adult collector as more attract our younger fans and it will trigger the sense for play.

Jurassic Park coming with a new release in summer 2015 we again put the heavy focus on prehistoric animals.

More photos will be released by end of next week.

Wish you enjoy and have a nice weekend.

Thanks & regards,

Esther

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Look! So beautiful!!! The drafter is there!
Percheron mare!
Forgot it xD

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself

Last edited by jonesee on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 pm

oh, wow! I love the white horse! and the panther! cheers   I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:31 pm

oh, wow! I love the white horse! and the panther! cheers   I love you I love you I love you

I love both horses! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
But the panted and dog has such ugly eyes Evil or Very Mad Don't like their style geek Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

I love the horses! But maybe the Percheron is quite similar to the Shire
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Nice horses, but i hope they will stand. Many horses and cattle from collecta have twisted legs and fall down.

Can't wait to see the prehistoric mammals.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:20 am

E-Mail? :O Can anyone who received a such e-mail tell us which animals will be revealed? :)

Numaan has made threads for all the new ones, I hope that helps Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:52 am

And what about more of the pics!!?!?!??
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Wow,
only one picture of the wildlife revealed, but it's amazing!!!

Amur leopard!
OMG ! Look at the fur details ! Schleich, learn from CollectA please.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.   Today at 10:57 am

Back to top Go down

I emailed CollectA about 2015 pics, they are set for November.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next