Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.

Go down 
+3
widukind
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  Empty
PostSubject: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Here is Bullylands response when I asked if they had an idea when they would release new product photos. Unfortunately, we have to wait for what seems like forever for these releases.
"Thank you very much for your E-Mail and your interest in our products.

We will release our pictures of the figurines for 2015 End of December 2014 / Beginning of January 2015.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

Andrea Hess  
Zentrale"

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Great

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Paige working hardly! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Thank you again cheers cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers bounce sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Thankyou, dear paige Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.
Page 1 of 1