Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Here is Bullylands response when I asked if they had an idea when they would release new product photos. Unfortunately, we have to wait for what seems like forever for these releases.
"Thank you very much for your E-Mail and your interest in our products.

We will release our pictures of the figurines for 2015 End of December 2014 / Beginning of January 2015.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

Andrea Hess  
Zentrale"

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Great

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Paige working hardly! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Thank you again cheers cheers sunny

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers bounce sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Thankyou, dear paige Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.    Today at 8:42 am

Back to top Go down

I emailed Bullyland for info on 2015 pics, they are set for December/January.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1