Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Exclusive Foal set

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Schleich Exclusive Foal set Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 am

Hello all! Very Happy

I found this from Toysrus.fi. Isn't the icy foal exclusive? Sorry if there's already a topic but I think someone could be intrested Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:31 am

I'm getting kinda sick of all the exclusives at the moment.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:42 am

I think the foal has a slightly different paintwork scratch

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 am

i could have bought that one .. but ,,, i was to late ! Sad and is was expansive for only on different paintwork foal ... sow maybe better i was to late .. XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I agree... Who would pay that price... Rolling Eyes Crazy! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:49 pm

No more! No more! No more!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:51 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
No more! No more! No more!

Shocked Shocked No! The model is unbeautiful anyways so there's no doubt I'd buy it :DD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:59 am

i saw this pack for 19,98 euro confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Exclusive Foal set   Schleich Exclusive Foal set Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Exclusive Foal set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: