Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What category will I collect next!
Asia & Austraila
26%
 26% [ 7 ]
Arctic & Antarctic
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Europe
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
America
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Ocean
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Farmlife
11%
 11% [ 3 ]
Horses
22%
 22% [ 6 ]
Dogs
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Pets
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 am

My brother collects skylanders, but it would be funny to see his face when he opened up a parcel and found a couple of smurfs inside Laughing He would never admit that he wants one though Laughing
That is a good idea about collecting from the number of votes, I guess we will see when the Poll ends.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:52 am

Emma, are you telling all our secrets? Wink
I promised my effort, it is easy to find on EBAY but locally it is anotehr story. Very Happy
I am glad that Asia & Australia are leading now, I understand a general preference for horses but considering that you only can find locally current ones or those not long retired, it means you can find the less interesting. Schleich horses collection is excelent but mainly those that are already retired. Very Happy
However, choice will always be yours. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:07 pm

But Roger, I'm sure I can find some pictures of churches on postcards... Very Happy

The polls are close. Are you going to have a run-off if there's less than 10% difference in the results?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 pm

[quote="Wilorvise"]But Roger, I'm sure I can find some pictures of churches on postcards... Very Happy
(/quote]

Great! Very Happy Now that you have a plane what are you waiting to send them to me? tongue flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Great! Very Happy Now that you have a plane what are you waiting to send them to me? tongue flower

Postage.  And the postcards.  Though, as a warning, based on my entirely-out-of-thin-air calculations... including stops and detours and taking in account that it would be powered by a three year old... they should arrive in approximately a six point three years jocolor

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 pm

@Wilorvise wrote:

The polls are close. Are you going to have a run-off if there's less than 10% difference in the results?

What is a run off? Embarassed   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Basically a poll with the top two options.

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Oh! Embarassed  yes thats the plan Wink
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:14 am

Or just start collecting Asian & Austrailan horses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Postage.  And the postcards.  Though, as a warning, based on my entirely-out-of-thin-air calculations... including stops and detours and taking in account that it would be powered by a three year old... they should arrive in approximately a six point three years jocolor

Laughing Laughing Sleep Laughing
OK, it is exactly in 2020 Christmas! santa I already marked it on my calendar. Very Happy I can wait! Sleep
Greetings to your 3 years old children. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

@Roger wrote:
I promised my effort, it is easy to find on EBAY but locally it is anotehr story. Very Happy
I am glad that Asia & Australia are leading now, I understand a general preference for horses but considering that you only can find locally current ones or those not long retired, it means you can find the less interesting. Schleich horses collection is excelent but mainly those that are already retired. Very Happy

Embarassed sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:

Embarassed sorry Very Happy

Very Happy There's no problem, Emma! flower

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Besides, I still don't know if he collects only new postcards, or postcards that have gone through the mail, or even if the churches in them have to be built in specific time periods or... Very Happy

Hurry guys, we need to get a 9-way tie going for the winner. Very Happy Mostly because I want to see her throw a 9-sided die. As in the singular form of dice.

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Quote :

@Wilorvise wrote:
Besides, I still don't know if he collects only new postcards, or postcards that have gone through the mail, or even if the churches in them have to be built in specific time periods or... Very Happy

Hurry guys, we need to get a 9-way tie going for the winner. Very Happy Mostly because I want to see her throw a 9-sided die. As in the singular form of dice.

Not quite sure I know what you mean scratch Hmmm wait... yes! I think I've got it! cheers  Laughing
I had put it on for 40 days so it ends in October and I was going to keep track of how many days there are to go but I've lost it now Mad  Otherwise I was going to do a countdown. Oh well Very Happy  Looks like theres going to be another POLL between horses and Asia and australia. Will I get a notification to say when the Poll has ended?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:25 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Schleichgirl on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:28 am

Hm, it is hard to choose only one category, but in my opinion, Schleich has the most beautiful European animals (moose, deers, red fox, otter, white hare, griffon vulture.. ) Wink

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:10 am

It was probably a bit silly to add the pet section in there Laughing I only need four more to complete it Laughing I noticed that the pygmy rabbit was being retired this year Shocked So I bought it! One down on the wishlist, how many more to go? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:36 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
It was probably a bit silly to add the pet section in there Laughing I only need four more to complete it Laughing I noticed that the pygmy rabbit was being retired this year Shocked So I bought it! One down on the wishlist, how many more to go? Laughing

Well, Emma, if pets wins, you'll get instant gratification :)

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:54 am

Odds are very unlikely geek Still, it would mean that I could put the Poll up again Laughing We're still horses vs asia and australia right now. Sorry Wink I'm meant to be studying. Back to biology now Laughing Plants not animals. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:18 am

Nooooooo!!! I cannot believe it! The pygmy rabbit was out of stock and they cannot sent it to me! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad This is the second time that this has happened to me. Online shops should pay more attention to what they have in stock and what they don't have  Crying or Very sad Now I have to choose another animal for the same value. And now I cannot get the pygmy rabbit, it is out of stock in the toyshop and out of stock NZ online. Not fair Sad
I'm back to having five pets on my wishlist. Oh well, life eh?
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 am

Awww, no fun. At least they have the courtesy to tell you. I once bought something from a store and the package was delayed two weeks. Come to find out that they were out of stock of something, which delayed the package and then they just shipped it with what amounted "we won't charge you for it since we're out and not getting any more. Have a good day. It's shipped now."

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Hey! Whats happened guys! There are 2048  users and only 25 votes!!! affraid Shocked There is still time people Very Happy bounce We've got untill October Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:47 pm

I only watched your commment now. Sleep Fortunately we already contacted each other by private message. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:49 pm

I only watched your commment now. Sleep Fortunately we already contacted each other by private message. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Found the black rhino male Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
One down and four more to go Very Happy
How will I be able to tell when the Poll has ended? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down

What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next