Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What category will I collect next!
Asia & Austraila
26%
 26% [ 7 ]
Arctic & Antarctic
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Europe
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
America
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Ocean
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Farmlife
11%
 11% [ 3 ]
Horses
22%
 22% [ 6 ]
Dogs
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Pets
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:30 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
Found the black rhino male Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
One down and four more to go Very Happy
How will I be able to tell when the Poll has ended? confused

Congrats! Maybe someday I will get one too :)

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 am

Good luck! Everywhere I look they are very expensive Razz This will be my most expensive figure yet Shocked Laughing Still, it is worth it Wink
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:46 am

It's on my wish list. If I bothered to actually write such things down. :) But apparently I'm on a spending freeze for hobbies until further notice. I'll just admire your collection from afar.

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:02 am

It is annoying that the fact that I am from New Zealand scares people off from trading Rolling Eyes They go oh yes I have this figure, but oh noooo you are from New Zealand Neutral Sorry I can't do a trade, sorry I won't ship that far tongue
Whew! drunken
Maybe I should move to the states Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:19 am

Sorry. Can't help you much there. Maybe some day after I'm rich I'll trade you. I'm avoiding trades until such a time as my kids don't see me holding a toy and automatically assume, "Mom's holding my new toy!"

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:33 am

Laughing And I don't have any figures to trade with Razz
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:02 am

Well that works out perfectly, now doesn't it? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:21 am

Maybe we should try out the chatbox Very Happy You are always active when I am Applause Laughing
I discovered it being used the other day and it was fun to use Very Happy It is a pity that it is not often used Crying or Very sad Idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:59 am

Oh, the chatbox.... yeah, that could be interesting...

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 am

@Wilorvise wrote:
Oh, the chatbox.... yeah, that could be interesting...
it was great talking to you Very Happy Hope that thunderstorm didn't knock down any more trees Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Emma, I am glad you've found the black rhino male, I promised my help but I haven't find it locally as I expected. Fortunately you've got it. Very Happy
I am also happy that you use chat box. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Roger that is okay Very Happy It is not a problem at all. I am very happy with the black bears and orangutan baby. Very Happy
I have only tried the chatbox twice but it is nice to talk directly for a change Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Is the poll finished yet? I can't tell scratch scratch
How do people decide what to collect? It is just so difficult. I mean, there are so many choises.
Well, if the poll is finished, Asia and Australia it is Very Happy cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:56 am

It is like finished. Asia & Australia is just the logic collection to follow Africa. Very Happy
I still don't know really what I collect, anytime I make a new rule, I get a new exception. geek It is really hard, mainly when you collect many brands. Collecting only Schleich is easier but only if you limit yourself to certain collections. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

What animals shell I collect next Poll!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3