Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REBOR_Studio

Country/State : London/UK

PostSubject: REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:10 pm

REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available on the bigbadtoystore.com for Pre-ordering, estimated to arrive in October 2014, collectors out there, now it is the time to own one of the very first shipment of the very first product of REBOR, don't miss this "monumental moment" of a new company because we will be with you for a very long time :)

Pre-order link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is REBOR's facebook page, we will also announce our product information here

Also please follow us our official instagram: REBOR_STUDIO

Our official website is coming soon!

Last edited by REBOR_Studio on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks for letting us know.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks REBOR for keeping us up to date. Very Happy I continue thinking that this is a magnificent piece although it is in Summer feathering. Laughing I am sure REBOR will give more excelent releases to the market, maybe your somewhat "agressive" marketing is not adjusted to a collectors forum but we do understand you're giving your first steps and that's a decisive stage for your company! Very Happy
I hope someday, to get one of your figures and again I want to wish all the luck in this new adventure! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:54 am

AWESOME model cheers

I just love it Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!   

Back to top Go down

REBOR's 1:35 Yutyrannus museum class replica is now available for Pre-ordering!
Page 1 of 1