Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Wonderful presents from a good friends :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:19 am

Really great from Jarda! Very Happy
For a Papo lover like me and although I haven't kept them in my collection, they represented in Papo early days that they wanted to be a reference with big cats and clearly wanted to contrast with the cutesy and friendly looking of Schleich counterparts. These figures were presented in 2004 and in 2006 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] trying to make a ferocious lion. Laughing It was a disaster, certainly a fiasco once they needed to replace it in 2008 for current version. Very Happy Meanwhile Papo gave us the King of the Jungle, a reference until Mojo's arrival and this year we have the 2nd version of the Papo lion roaring. I wanted originally, instead of collecting foxes, to collect lions, though, they were so many that I gave up. affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
For a Papo lover like me and although I haven't kept them in my collection, they represented in Papo early days that they wanted to be a reference with big cats and clearly wanted to contrast with the cutesy and friendly looking of Schleich counterparts.  These figures were presented in 2004 and in 2006 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  trying to make a ferocious lion. Laughing It was a disaster, certainly a fiasco once they needed to replace it in 2008 for current version. Very Happy Meanwhile Papo gave us the King of the Jungle, a reference until Mojo's arrival and this year we have the 2nd version of the Papo lion roaring. I wanted originally, instead of collecting foxes, to collect lions, though, they were so many that I gave up. affraid

Thank you Roger, for the information. It`s interesting for me, to know more for the history :)
I like the Mojo`s arrival lion and lioness... i have them now Wink
And i`m waitng the new Papo roaring lion from a wonderful Susanne :)))
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:55 am

Congrats Kosta. And hurray for Susanne.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:58 am

For a Papo lover like me and although I haven't kept them in my collection, they represented in Papo early days that they wanted to be a reference with big cats and clearly wanted to contrast with the cutesy and friendly looking of Schleich counterparts.  These figures were presented in 2004 and in 2006 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  trying to make a ferocious lion. Laughing It was a disaster, certainly a fiasco once they needed to replace it in 2008 for current version. Very Happy Meanwhile Papo gave us the King of the Jungle, a reference until Mojo's arrival and this year we have the 2nd version of the Papo lion roaring. I wanted originally, instead of collecting foxes, to collect lions, though, they were so many that I gave up. affraid

Congratulation again Kosta and Hurray for Jarda Applause Applause Applause

I agree with you Roger, I remember the first time I saw these models, the feel in is had then was something like "Times they are changing in the animal toys world" Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:09 am

That's a beautiful oldie from Papo! I like it too, there's something..:) Congrats Kosta Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:36 am

Congratulations with this new, fantastic lion, Kosta cheers
Those two are milestones in the quality of big cats Applause

Roger, thankyou for the info ! You are the forum-super-anayst, always brimming with valuable data and valuable conclusions study cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 am

Thank you for all your kind words frends :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks Kosta, Kiki and Susanne for your comments too! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 am

The finest two Papo cats, in my opinion! Just keep the pair well apart or you'll have some stitching to do..

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 am

Congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Thank you guys :))

We all know, that Susanne is a special, wonderful, so lovely person. :)
And she keep showing this to me.
I got so many, new presents from her.
Some of them, were in my wish list, some of them were surprises :)
All of them - I love it !
Let me show you a photo with all of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Susanne knows , that I love very much gorilla models. So, she made me a wonderful present with this so lovely toys affraid :

First , the Bullyland 3 retired models. They are so lovely:

And, the impresive, new ``Zoo zoo zoo``sleeping gorilla by Panda`s ana. It`s so cute :)

And now, the most impresive gorilla model. The japanese brand Eikoh made this so small , but so realistic model. I`m impressed !

As some of you allready know, that I repainted one model Mojo Iberian lynx for Roger. I didn`t have other model of this beautiful cat, so Susanne send to me one more..together with the CollectA lynx. Which is also very inpresive :) :

In my wish list were the two, new Mojo cheetahs. They look very good. Just need better color :)

Other model in my wish list was the new Papo roaring lion. I like it very much. Look`s great Wink

A Papo black horse - retired model, that I wanted very much:

And last but not least...the most impresive model for me: The Papo Werewolf :)
This retired model is just woowwww , so dramatic, so detaild, so impresive! I adore him :

Thank you so much my dear friend. Thank you for this so much and so nice models cheers sunny

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Congratulations,  many nice newcomers!!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Haha, everyone roaring except of those who are sleeping Wink

Congratulations! Very nice newcomers!!! I can't wait to see Mojo cheetahs in new colour Very Happy I'm sure they are going to look amazing after repaint Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Such beautyful photos !!! Lucky critters to have come to live with you Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:24 pm

I often read about Astronomy, I love it, mainly when they speculate how big is the Universe! Though, when they start saying that the visible Universe is the biggest thing they know, I always think: silly astronomers, they don't know Susanne's Heart yet. geek cheers
I love all your additions, the sleeping gorilla is very original, Papo rearing horse is just my favorite rearing horse from all brands. I am glad she compensated the fact that you used your only Mojo lynx to repaint and send as a fantastic gift to me. It turns it even more special.
Your collection is getting shape and it is exciting to follow it. Thanks for great pictures. monkey cat

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you very much friends :)

I often read about Astronomy, I love it, mainly when they speculate how big is the Universe! Though, when they start saying that the visible Universe is the biggest thing they know, I always think: silly astronomers, they don't know Susanne's Heart yet. geek  cheers
I love all your additions, the sleeping gorilla is very original, Papo rearing horse is just my favorite rearing horse from all brands. I am glad she compensated the fact that you used your only Mojo lynx to repaint and send as a fantastic gift to me. It turns it even more special.
Your collection is getting shape and it is exciting to follow it. Thanks for great pictures. monkey cat

I agree with everything what you wrote Roger :)
Thank you for your nice words sunny

Last edited by costicuba on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Roger, you are wrong, - Kosta is doing a lot of work for me ( Surprise for later bounce ), - he is so kind, he did not want to be payed, so I had to give him SOMETHING Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:22 am

Laughing Laughing Roger, you are wrong, - Kosta is doing a lot of work for me ( Surprise for later bounce ), - he is so kind, he did not want to be payed, so I had to give him SOMETHING Wink

It doesn't change my measurements, it only makes me believe more and more in multiverse or parallel universes even it seems bizarre. Very Happy
I already experienced Kosta's generousness, so I know it is not illusive or consequence from gravitational lens effect. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:51 pm

That guy really creeps me out Very Happy
Just so wonderful additions from Susanne!!! I spotted first the fab Papo mustang. I really like him cyclops Also the new lion isn't so bad I thought... I just can't understand why you need to glue his jaw...! Like why just the jaw! You can see it from miles away..
Overall great additions Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Great batch Kosta Cool And great conversation between very generous persons Laughing

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Congratulations Kosta! cheers The black horse looks really spooked from the werewolf in the first photo.
The bobcats are looking great, nothing compared to your repaint though ^^
The cheetahs indeed need some color, is that a next thing on your 'to do list'? :3

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Thank you everybody :))

Congratulations Kosta!  cheers  The black horse looks really spooked from the werewolf in the first photo.
The cheetahs indeed need some color, is that a next thing on your 'to do list'? :3

NightLioness , thank you for your kind words..and yes, you guesed :)
Actually the repaint porcess of the cheetahs allready stated ... :)))
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Congratulations Kosta!  cheers  The black horse looks really spooked from the werewolf in the first photo.

Oooh! Great news! Can't wait to see them finished! cheers sunny

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:56 pm

bounce bounce cheers cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:00 am

bounce bounce cheers cheers

soon soon, very soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   

Back to top Go down

Wonderful presents from a good friends :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next