Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderful presents from a good friends :)

Go down 
+14
donny ong
Carola
Kikimalou
orcagirl26
Saarlooswolfhound
NandO
Tiermann
ulinuk
NightLioness
JonasV
Ana
LeeAnn
Roger
costicuba
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 0:25

Wow guys,
look what I have from very generous Roger affraid
A real treasure :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He asked me which models are in my wish list...and I told him that I like some of the Safari Vanishing Wild animals..but I am afraid, that they are very expensive and hard to find..
But look what he gave me as a present : the Jaguar cheers And it was his only model..from his collection affraid
Wonderul model of beutiful cat. And the expresion is very nice.

Also the retired Schleich model of lion Smile :

And the wonderful model by Science & Nature: the Numbat ...so cute :)

One big, and old model by U.K.R.D : the alligator..from Croger :))

And yeahhh, my first model from Britans cheers The beautiful Indian rhino :)
I have many copies of Britans animal models and other vintage companies..from my childhood..but nothing compares to this model :

Thank you so much Roger :) ..My collection is groing very fast thank`s to you friends :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 8:07

Congratulations again Kosta:) i especially like the Numbat!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:09

A whole flock of beauties , WOW cheers

That jaguar is AWESOME, - and the rhino is one of the Britains I like best of all Applause

CONGRATULATIONS to you , And hurray for the Portuguese crocodile Very Happy alien

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 9:44

cheers cheers cheers cheers Hurray for Roger and congrats for you Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 15:44

That rhino is just excellent, and the lion one of Schleich's finest of the species, I find. Congratulations on the models - and hooray for the generous Roger!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 15:51

Big congrats! cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 22:29

Thank you friends, for your comments :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Nov 2014 - 2:24

Kosta, as you know, I am really happy you got these figures and that you like them. That is the most important for me! Very Happy
Thanks also to others reference to my generousness, though, these figures were just a simple way to say thanks to Kosta that was truly generous sending to me a repainted Iberian lynx without ever receiving anything from me... and that lynx is one of my jewels! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Nov 2014 - 5:16

Congratulation Kosta for your new adds and for beeing a Pagrosuc man cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014 - 23:31

Thank you :))

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 0:06

Let me show you one interesting wild cat which was in my wish list.
I saw it in a Susanne`s topic and I realy wanted to find this model:
The Chap mei Caracal :)
I have this figure as one more present from Jarda cheers

Thank you very much Jarda :)

Hmm, I found this model very nice, but also very strange... it look`s like a caracal, but has very long tail and diferent color...
I think , I want to customize it...and make it look`s like a real caracal.
Maybe to cut the tail and change the color...
What do you think guys?
Any suggestions ? :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 0:29

Kosta, congratulations for your new wild cat. That's a paradigmatic Chap Mei figure with all what this brand loves to give us. First, a very expressive animal with exagerated features, then, a figure with poor scientific accuracy. Actually, that figure was used as a lynx once it was from an Arctic set and there's no caracals there. Later, it was also repainted and used like a snow leopard. How is it possible to see a snow leopard in that cat?
That pattern could also not serve for a caracal, maybe more for a serval but poor anyway.
I don't know if it is a good idea to turn it in a caracal. I know you can do it perfectly but the figure is not properly banal and has collecting interest. Not easy to find at all and I think its bizarre nature have some artistic interest. Very Happy
On the other hand, I cannot think in a easy to find figure that head/ears could fit better to a recognizable caracal shape. If it was in bad shape I would tell you to customize it, but like that it is a hard decision. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 0:42

Congratulations, you have the lynxcaracalsnowleopard! cheers Laughing

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:02

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations, you have the lynxcaracalsnowleopard! cheers Laughing

Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:07

Roger wrote:
Kosta, congratulations for your new wild cat. That's a paradigmatic Chap Mei figure with all what this brand loves to give us. First, a very expressive animal with exagerated features, then, a figure with poor scientific accuracy. Actually, that figure was used as a lynx once it was from an Arctic set and there's no caracals there. Later, it was also repainted and used like a snow leopard. How is it possible to see a snow leopard in that cat?
That pattern could also not serve for a caracal, maybe more for a serval but poor anyway.
I don't know if it is a good idea to turn it in a caracal. I know you can do it perfectly but the figure is not properly banal and has collecting interest. Not easy to find at all and I think its bizarre nature have some artistic interest. Very Happy
On the other hand, I cannot think in a easy to find figure that head/ears could fit better to a recognizable caracal shape. If it was in bad shape I would tell you to customize it, but like that it is a hard decision. Very Happy

Thank you Roger...and I absolutely agree with you, with everything :)
On one hand I want to keep it like that - it`s interesting model for my collection.
On the other hand, I think that can look`s very good like caracal if I change it. And I like tha caracal cat very much..also for now I didn`t see other toy brand to have a caracal model (please correct me if I`m wrong..)
I still don`t know.... :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:33

Kosta, I am glad you understood everything. I can see I typed it too fast and it is confuse. geek
I can't access Toy Animal Wiki at the moment but there aren't many caracals. I think it is time to one of major brands make one. Once we suspected Mojo was releasing it but I am almost sure it was never planned.
I've found on forum some small and not very good ones from Play Visions Yowies and Starlux. Of course I love all of them for different reasons, mainly the artistic Starlux. Though, you can always ask if Agata (Fisva), still have one of her homemade caracals available. I have it myself. cat

Starlux caracal from Torben

Play Visions caracal by Fernando

Yowies UK caracal

Homemade caracal by Fisva (Agata)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 1:48

Oww...thank you very much for these photos Roger :)
That`s very kind of you. I didn`t know these caracls...except the wonderful model from Agata :)
I think PAPO have to make one CARACAL, also a new PUMA and LYNX :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 9:10

WOW ! You got the great ChapMei kitty , - from now on called Lynxcaracalsnowleopard ! Congratulations cheers

Laughing Laughing Yes ! Chap Mei does have a special universe, - they are wonderful, in my opinion Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 9:50

Congratulations for your new wild cat Kosta!! And hurray for Jarda:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 20:42

Congrats on this quite nice model.. Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 21:38

Yes, I still can make a copy :) PM me if you are interested!

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 23:04

Thank you friends :)
Laughing Lynxcaracalsnowleopard lol!

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 14:21

I start to show presents more oftenly here ..which make`s me very happy Very Happy
You know our friend Masha ( teardrop ), that she is also from Bulgaria like me :)
So , she told me that she will order some Kitan`s and she proposed to me to make it together.
I met her yesterday on real meeting :)
Was very nice to see somebody from this forum in a real...
I wish, that I can meet more people from you guys , in a real life :)
So, she gived me yesterday 3 Kitan`s which I ordered, but she also surprised me with presents cheers
Look now what I have :

Yeahhh Very Happy Presents from Masha : two very nice, cute cats from her company and two beautiful, retired models of wild cats by Schleich from her collection :

And the Kitan`s ...wow...I just adore them ! So small and so detailed... amazing :
Now I have to find also the others from this line..they are so beautiful.

I `m sorry for the photos, they are not good...I`m still using my telephone..and also - no sun outside...
Thank you so much Masha sunny You made me very happy :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 15:01

Congratulations Kosta! Beautiful newcomers!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 18:21

Congratulations,  especially the Kitan figurines are great!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful presents from a good friends :)   Wonderful presents from a good friends :) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful presents from a good friends :)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: