Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And i have a question, how can i change the update date when the first post is locked scratch

I locked it because you haven't bought that pangolin, OK? Wink
Now that I saw your comment on questions about the forum, I'll check how to do it and I'll pm you. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:13 am

Thank you Roger:)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Nice additions Andreas ... Applause
specially CollectA Black Wildebeest that is great figure and lizard.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Nice additions Andreas ... Applause
specially  CollectA Black Wildebeest that is great figure and lizard.
Thank you Fernando,  but the wildbeest is a copy:)

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 am

Beautiful and special additions sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 am

Thank you Carola:)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Big pangrotulation Andreas Applause Applause Applause You are a great scout cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

belated congratulations my friend!
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Ooh, I spot fish. A catfish, too! They're lovely. However do you find all this obscure stuff, Andreas?

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Many thanks friends:)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:13 pm

my zoo news for september 2014, many thanks for the help by Jarda and Lea sunny sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this stuff i could trade for good offers:

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Lovely newcomers! Congratulations!!! Especially for the shoebill drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:02 pm

Some really nice newcomers Andreas cheers sunny
One is particularly funny, that persian with that oh so grumpy face haha XD

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Zoo news   Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Congrats Andreas! I really like the Yujin animals, they look very similar to pv. Although I feel really bad for the giraffe Laughing Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 am

Congrats Andreas !!!! rare shoebill

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 pm

I Many majy thanks friends :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Congrats Andreas! I really like the Yujin animals, they look very similar to pv. Although I feel really bad for the giraffe Laughing Very Happy
Yes, the Yujin  african animals serie is most PV and K&M figurines and they are also marked by this brands:)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Very nice additions, friend :) Big congrats Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Thano you Jonas :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Those Pterois are very nice! I like the shoebill, too. What brand is it, I wonder?

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Those Pterois are very nice! I like the shoebill, too. What brand is it, I wonder?
Many thanks Lea, the shoebill is Eikoh, you can see any more information under other japanese brands:)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Ah, I see - thanks for the pointer!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Congratulations Andreas, love the Stoat I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you Harriet:)

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

Very interesting additions Very Happy I love te dragonfishes Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2016 Rare PV & Bandai and new Stuff from Japan & USA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next