Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:09 pm

long wished shark figurine by K&M. Here are my newcomers for August 2016, many thanks to PeGe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Oh wauw, these new animals are fantastic Andreas, big congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Thank you Karin :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 am

You're collecting arthropods. That's great! Lots of great figures, congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 am

Lots of goodies there again cheers

Arrhw, those little parrots ! drunken

And a dingo (?) which I have not seen before Shocked Please what is the brand, - tell us more, tell us more bounce Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You're collecting arthropods. That's great! Lots of great figures, congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you and no. If i get some cheap or for free i include them in my collection. Its the same with farm animals and insects.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:41 am

Lots of goodies there again cheers

Arrhw, those little parrots ! drunken

And a dingo (?) which I have not seen before Shocked  Please what is the brand, - tell us more, tell us more bounce Very Happy

Thank you, i am so sorry. I cant tell you anything about that dingo, only i think it is a chinese model (marked with nothing) and i found it on taobao.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks, Andreas !!! Wonderful, beautyful NN dingo Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:57 pm

I LOVE the Dingo and the little fox! Incredible additions you got there! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:31 pm

I LOVE the Dingo and the little fox! Incredible additions you got there! cheers

Thank you, i have 2 little foxes (or wolves?) so i could trade one :)

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 pm

They are great, congrats! cheers Applause

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you Andrea :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:32 am

Where is the little fox Andreas? Could you show a closer pic to your blind croco friend. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Where is the little fox Andreas? Could you show a closer pic to your blind croco friend. Laughing

Here for you :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Thanks Andreas! How do you know it is a fox. Is it marked or do you know the brand? I thought it was a wolverine, a binturong or something like that. Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks Andreas! How do you know it is a fox. Is it marked or do you know the brand? I thought it was a wolverine, a binturong or something like that. Laughing

I dont know it but i think it. It is a set of 6 not marked arctic mammals. A wolf, a ribbon seal, a walrus, a polar bear, a musk ox and this figurine :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:29 pm

I dont know it but i think it. It is a set of 6 not marked arctic mammals. A wolf, a ribbon seal, a walrus, a polar bear, a musk ox and this figurine :)

It is an Arctic fox then. A ribbon seal? that's a rarely represented species in toy shape. Have you ever posted it on forum? It will help recognising the set if we ever see it again. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:46 pm

It is an Arctic fox then. A ribbon seal? that's a rarely represented species in toy shape. Have you ever posted it on forum? It will help recognising the set if we ever see it again. Very Happy

I dont have it but here is a link

And i saw in aromingers collection one, he told me it is K&M. But i never saw it again. The size like the hawaiian monkseal. And Kaiyodo have one too, from the special airport set.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Here are my interesting newcomers for September 2016. Many thanks to my friend Sergey and to Brett again.

PV, Club Earth Bandai and Kaiyodo

Some fishes from sets that i dont know before

new stuff where i dont know if i need that really

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Wonderful, - TWO fregatte birds affraid bounce cheers

And beautyful birds, fishes, - pangolin and ardwark Applause

Great and varied catch, - some real goodies there Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Big congrats! First picture <3 <3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank you Karin :)

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Big congrats Andréas Very Happy Cool sunny

Focus on birds Thanks drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.04.2017 The long searched Aruba rattle snake , Prior and squids squids squids
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next