Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:59 am

Not wanting to be nosy but judging from your posts here and in your PV Zoo, I may suppose you got these rare PV from Sergey. It means the tree pangolin is still the same and as rare as before. Laughing No problem, I'll convince a brand to make a tree pangolin, much nicer than PV's one and I'll get that one from you. Wink Just kidding, I don't have bargain power enough for you. Laughing Many congratulations, I think you did an interesting upgrade to your collection. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:59 am

lovely figures Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:43 am

Great great additions Andreas Applause You are the most patient and determined hunter I ever know Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Big congrats Andréas   Very Happy  Cool  sunny

Focus on birds Thanks drunken Wink

Thank you my friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Not wanting to be nosy but judging from your posts here and in your PV Zoo, I may suppose you got these rare PV from Sergey. It means the tree pangolin is still the same and as rare as before. Laughing No problem, I'll convince a brand to make a tree pangolin, much nicer than PV's one and I'll get that one from you. Wink Just kidding, I don't have bargain power enough for you. Laughing Many congratulations, I think you did an interesting upgrade to your collection. Very Happy

Thank you my friend, i will hope for a another tree pangolin so i hope you will do your best Wink And yes, it is a phantastic upgrade for me :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:20 pm

lovely figures Andreas.

Thank you my friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Great great additions Andreas Applause  You are the most patient and determined hunter I ever know Wink

Many many thanks my friend Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:12 pm

You have an amazing collection with many rare and unusual species. I especially love your beaked whale! I hope you're able to acquire many more unique animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Thank you very much :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Wonderful additions, Andreas! The birds are amazing! drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:29 am

Thank you Fallon :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:45 pm

My newcomers of 09/2016 many thanks again to Jarda :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 pm

They are great ! Congrats Andreas Very Happy Very Happy

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Grevy's YaY!! I love you I love you bounce  also loving the ermine and tiny reptiles & frogs :)
Gongrats!! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Adoring the small, tiny reptiles <3 What is the brand? Can you share some close ups?

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:56 pm

very cool figures Andreas!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 am

Many thanks friends :)

Karin, the little figurines are Wing Mau and i will share closer pics soon :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Karin, the little figurines are Wing Mau and i will share closer pics soon :)

Thank you Andreas for answering my question Very Happy
They look really nice Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Nick

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Nice new additions, the Blue Bull is one of my fav models of all times.
Keep up the good work friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:30 am

Thank you Nick :)

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Congratz on all of them they are beautifull!
But the last picture got me the most;
The reptiles! Those cameleons , those frogs , leopard gecko and bearded dragon omg amazing
i ever new there where nice models of these animals.
Do you have better picture of those ?

Greetings Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:41 am

Thank you, i will share better pics soon :)

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:47 am

Beautiful and interesting newcomers cheers cheers Applause

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you Andrea :)

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 am

beautiful figures all Applause Brravo !!

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more   Today at 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 02.12.2016 PV lemur and monkey, Wing Mau turtles, new Yowies and more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next