Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Thank you James :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Congratulation Andreas Very Happy Where have you found the small Wingmau?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 am

Thank you Kiki, it was a ebay catch :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Adoring the small, tiny reptiles <3 What is the brand? Can you share some close ups?

here you can see them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Beautiful and interesting newcomers Very Happy Applause cheers drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Here are my november zoo news. Many many thanks to Nardien, to Paige and to Karin :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:01 pm

My last zoo news for 2016 - many many thanks to my princess, to Beatrice and to Fallon :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Lovely, varied additions Very Happy

The mountain goat looks like the CollectA one, but another paintwork ?
And the zebu is a bit like the bull from Bullyland, but without the horns Shocked

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Lovely, varied additions Very Happy

The mountain goat looks like the CollectA one, but another paintwork ?
And the zebu is a bit like the bull from Bullyland, but without the horns Shocked

Thank you Susanne. That are made in china models and a little smaller than major brands. I found them i a store for a lot of cheap things :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Great new additions! I love the fish, Gharial, and Brahma. The Scheich moray eel set is particularly impressive.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Thank you :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:11 am

Very nice newcomers Andreas! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Beautiful lot of animals.

I like the brahma.congratulations Andreas.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Great newcomers Andreas cheers
Please, can you tell me, is this Langur a Strarlux ?

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Many thanks Anna, Fernando and Kosta :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks, and yes it is Starlux :)

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 am

Great catch then cheers
I really like Langurs ..and I really hope, that soon we will have one from major brand bounce

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 am

Great catch then cheers
I really like Langurs ..and I really hope, that soon we will have one from major brand bounce

Yes, that are beautieful monkeys :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Lovely additions, Andreas! Congrats on getting some rare ones too! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank you Fallon :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 pm

I can't believe I missed this post, so glad to see some of my old models have a great new home, and lovely other additions as well!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am

Thank you friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm

I forgot this 2 newcomers

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:01 pm

The first zoo news of 2017. Many thanks to my daugther , to pipsxlch and to my brother.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next