Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:06 pm

WOW !!! A whole collection of squid ! Awesome ! cheers

And beautyful, lovely Linde models too drunken

What is the little yellow animal in front to the left ? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW !!! A whole collection of squid ! Awesome ! cheers

And beautyful, lovely Linde models too  drunken

What is the little yellow animal in front to the left ? Very Happy

Thank you Susanne. That yellow animal is a sheep?? or similar made by Prior :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:37 am

Chinese finwhale and bowhead whale leave my zoo.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 4:22 pm

My newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by widukind on Tue May 02, 2017 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 pm

splendid additions, cheers cheers

specially the agustinia and antelopes.

congrats

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 pm

That little ray is adorable. And I am happy your finless porpoise family is now complete Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Lovely models, - and even an erase-turtle cheers

And you even got a dino !!! I didn't know you collected dinos Shocked

Yes, that porpoise is beautyful, - what brand is it ? Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Porpoise is CBIOV :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 am

That little ray is adorable. And I am happy your finless porpoise family is now complete Very Happy

Thank you Karin :) first time i dont want the dad but later i was not happy with that decision :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Tue May 02, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you Susanne :) i dont collect dinosaurs but sometimes if they are cheap or anything else i buy that :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:49 pm

my newcomers for May 17, sorted in large in small figurines. Many many thanks to Kiki

And the chinese makers fin whale and bowhead whale leave my zoo. Good buy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:23 pm

WOW ! Fantastic models cheers

Are they variations of the AAA lying down leopard ?

And all those beautyful birds !!
If ever you have time, I would love to see a close-up of the pigeon in front of the monkeys in the first picture Very Happy

What is the gree thing next to the snake ? Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Whoot! Fantastic new animals. Big congrats!
And hurray for Kiki Very Happy

I have the pigeon too, such a nice model <3

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:29 pm

WOW ! Fantastic models cheers

Are they variations of the AAA lying down leopard ?

And all those beautyful birds !!
If ever you have time, I would love to see a close-up of the pigeon in front of the monkeys in the first picture Very Happy

What is the gree thing next to the snake ? Very Happy

Thank you Susanne :)

Yes, i bought 2 of 3 variations (a snow leopard was the 3.), the pigeon you can see also here

and the green thing is a hatching swellshark, you can see a walkaround here

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Whoot! Fantastic new animals. Big congrats!
And hurray for Kiki Very Happy

I have the pigeon too, such a nice model <3

Thank you Karin :)

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Congrats, Andreas! What brand and species are these kiwis?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Congrats, Andreas! What brand and species are these kiwis?

Thank you :) . The brand Wild Republic and from 2014. These hollow figurines are marked with K&M. Species are North Island brown kiwi, South island brown kiwi, Okarito kiwi and Great spotted kiwi .

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 am

Wow, a fantastic new bunch! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Thank you Anne :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Congratulations Andreas, I also didn't know these kiwis. How great that they are different species. They're from a polybag as we can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Congratulations Andreas, I also didn't know these kiwis. How great that they are different species. They're from a polybag as we can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Thank you. I saw it by Minizoo.com from our friend. And our other friend Kiki ordered that for me (for a trade) because it was his plan to send an order to Minizoo :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:13 am

Amazing looking animals!  I especially like the birds in flight and the fish.  Do you mind if I ask what species the golden fish on the top left of the first picture is?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 am

Thankyou for all the info, dear Andreas cheers

You are the great rarity-finder of the forum, - always something to enlighten us Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next