Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 am

Congratulations Andreas Applause cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amazing looking animals!  I especially like the birds in flight and the fish.  Do you mind if I ask what species the golden fish on the top left of the first picture is?

Thank you :) it is a asian arowana from the Toba Aquarium :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 am

Many thanks Susanne and Jean-Luc :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Great newcomers Andreas! - Irgendwie gibt es ja nichts, was Du nicht hast, oder ? Wink Wink

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Nice additions, Andreas! Those kiwis are very interesting! I never knew there were so many different species of them. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 am

Nice additions, Andreas! Those kiwis are very interesting! I never knew there were so many different species of them. Very Happy

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 am

Great newcomers Andreas! - Irgendwie gibt es ja nichts, was Du nicht hast, oder ? Wink Wink

Thank you :) und oh doch- noch viel zuviel Wink

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 pm

My zoo news for June 2017. Many thanks to Brett, to Balaenoptera and my girlfriend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.07.2017 Favourite fishes, Larami turtles, a zoo set from Japan and any more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26