Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very interesting Andreas. I see a vulture in the background. Is that a composition model by Elastolin ?

Thank you, yes composition. But i am not sure if it is Elastolin or Lineol

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 am

Very interesting Andreas. I see a vulture in the background. Is that a composition model by Elastolin ?

similar question:  what brand is the vulture ? please more photos of this figure.

Congratulations.

Thank you, and i will do it soon :)

Here :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:35 am

Great new additions, Andreas! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Thank you Fallon :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Update

i see that my Dall`s porpoise is a subspecie

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Congrats!

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you Ken :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Very nice porpoise! This is indeed a rarely seen species.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:15 pm

i decided that the rabbit (as last figurine of a Kaiyodo set) can also be a member of my zoo

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

my last zoo news for 2017. Thanks to all they helped me to find all the animal figurines in 2018. Any wishes are down from my list now :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Nice additions Andreas Very Happy What brand are the nice pheasants you show on the second pics?

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 pm

Ohhh! Yes !!! Those pheasants cheers

You surely got a LOT of nice models there ! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:33 am

Many thanks Kiki and Susanne :)

The brand of these pheasants i dont know. In one of our local collector meetings i heard that these kind of figures (Masse with lead legs) comes from Erzgebirge. There was many small manufacturers there. Now this area is famous for wooden Christmas things like Christmas pyramids, also with figures. But i hope to find out more.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:59 am

They are excellent, is it possible for you to find some doubles ? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:04 am

They are excellent, is it possible for you to find some doubles ? Very Happy

I have one double, the golden pheasant. In the Christmas holidays i met one member of my local friends. He will look for me because he have a big online store for vintage figures.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 am

If younfind them, tell me please drunken

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Great additions! I love the fish and the pink Gecko. I assume he's Mediterranean.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Great additions!  I love the fish and the pink Gecko.  I assume he's Mediterranean.

Thank you, the fish is a asian and the gecko i think so too :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm

If younfind them, tell me please drunken

I will do it :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:51 pm

Thank you Very Happy

TheAnimalStudyGuy

Country/State : FL

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:10 am

Hello, widukind! Where did you get that takin? I'm curious about these kinds of goats...
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am

Hello, widukind! Where did you get that takin? I'm curious about these kinds of goats...

I found them on Taobao german assistant.

Country/State : pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Thank you for you words, I am really happy for your sharing

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Thank you for you words, I am really happy for your sharing

Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:58 pm

The first zoo news in 2018 are very small. Many thanks to Lennart :)

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:13 pm

I just saw your newcomers for 2018 that are made by the big companies.
It seems that the Safari howler monkey is very big? affraid I don´t know if it´s the angle, but maybe you have a comparison photo with another model?
The same for the chamelon from CollectA - it´s very interesting, but i´m afraid that it´s to big for me. Have you a comparison photo maybe with another lizard from the modern companies? Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:20 pm

It seems that the Safari howler monkey is very big? affraid I don´t know if it´s the angle, but maybe you have a comparison photo with another model?
The same for the chamelon from CollectA - it´s very interesting, but i´m afraid that it´s to big for me. Have you a comparison photo maybe with another lizard from the modern companies? Many thanks.

I will look :) but yes, they are not small

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Hope that helps :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Lovely new additions, Andreas!

About those pheasants...I have come across many of those in the past in antique shops and flea markets and I actually have a pair of them stashed away somewhere. I found two of them at a flea market several years ago among many other vintage figures. Among all the sellers I talked to about these birds through the years have always informed me they were from the company, Putz, which did an extraordinary range of different composition birds with lead feet but also a lot of animals too. Most of their mammals though were stick-legged figures. (I have a wolf and bison by them that are stick-legged.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Lovely new additions, Andreas!

About those pheasants...I have come across many of those in the past in antique shops and flea markets and I actually have a pair of them stashed away somewhere. I found two of them at a flea market several years ago among many other vintage figures. Among all the sellers I talked to about these birds through the years have always informed me they were from the company, Putz, which did an extraordinary range of different composition birds with lead feet but also a lot of animals too. Most of their mammals though were stick-legged figures. (I have a wolf and bison by them that are stick-legged.)

A interesting information, thank you. I will look if i can find out more. But my informations are that was typical for the area of Erzgebirge. There are any small manufactures. And i have 2 different kind of figurines and last weekend a friend shows me another one. That was all the same pheasant species with lead legs but in different styles

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Here are the zoo news for February 2018. Many many thanks to Miguel and Paige

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 pm

very cool new ones Andreas. im happy for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Thank you my friend :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Fantastic new additions!
I was like: aawww, that she'll and star, so small! Very Happy

And what is the light brown animal next to the raccoon? Don't recognize it :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 pm

These additions are fantastic, cheers

Azur birds have beautiful colors and many variety.

Congrats Andreas Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:34 am

Fantastic new additions!

Thank you, thats a hollow hard plastic fox :), found of Fuerteventura

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 am

These additions are fantastic,   cheers

Azur birds have beautiful colors and many variety.

Congrats Andreas Applause Applause

Thank you Fernando. I will share soon all my different bird figures :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Your February zoo news are fantastic! Your new birds are very nice.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Fantastic new additions!

It's a fox? Oohhhhhh nice!! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Your February zoo news are fantastic! Your new birds are very nice.

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Fantastic new additions!

It's a fox? Oohhhhhh nice!! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Newcomers march 2018

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:30 pm

New shelves (at the moment without animals) after the renovation of my zoo (room)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

I see animals of all kinds, marine, birds, reptiles, mammals.

Is necessary have more shelves...

Congratulations. Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:52 am

I see animals of all kinds, marine, birds, reptiles, mammals.

Is necessary have more shelves...

Congratulations. Applause

Thank you Fernando, at the moment i am not sure how i will fill :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:52 pm

special zoo news

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue May 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Zoo news for April 2018. Many thanks to Kevin, to James and to Marianne and my princess

And by the renovation i found that Preiser figure in my room

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue May 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Very nice lot, Especially the animals on base, are lovely. congrats.

What size is this preiser figure ?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Very nice lot, Especially the animals on base, are lovely. congrats.

What size is this preiser figure ?

Thank you Fernando :)

look here

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines    

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.11.2018 Spanish figurines
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next