Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Congratulations, Andreas! Especially for these Marlow/Steers animals, of course. Do you have any info how many figures (and which species) are in the complete set?
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, Andreas! Especially for these Marlow/Steers animals, of course. Do you have any info how many figures (and which species) are in the complete set?

Thank you. I got the information this is the full set now (with my older pangolin and crane) so the species are:

elephant, african wild dog, cheetah, rhinoceros, lion, cape vulture, (grey?) crowned crane, bateleur, pangolin.

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you. I got the information this is the full set now (with my older pangolin and crane) so the species are:

elephant, african wild dog, cheetah, rhinoceros, lion, cape vulture, (grey?) crowned crane, bateleur, pangolin.

I got the same info from Kevin S. from SA but that info is unfortunately wrong. I have one more figure from the set (dolphin) and no idea how many figures are missing...
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue May 01, 2018 7:25 pm

I got the same info from Kevin S. from SA but that info is unfortunately wrong. I have one more figure from the set (dolphin) and no idea how many figures are missing...

Very interesting, my information comes from Kevin too. Or could it be your dolphin is a water animals serie?

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue May 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Andreas, I got the dolphin (together with the crane, pangolin and elephant) and it is the same base, same text under the base. It belongs to the set.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed May 02, 2018 5:27 am

Andreas, I got the dolphin (together with the crane, pangolin and elephant) and it is the same base, same text under the base. It belongs to the set.

Thank you :), thats interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri May 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Could you please send me a pic of that dolphin? What could be the specie?

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri May 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Congratulation Andreas, I love the Preiser chamois, I think it is my favorite chamois ever drunken

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sat May 12, 2018 8:46 am

Thank you Kiki :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Here are my zoo news for May 2018. I got a lot of beautieful figurines and any stuff from my wishlist. And i got a very nice bicolour parrotfish.

Many thanks to Karin, Marian, Philipp, Fallon for the trades, James for the help and Tim for the sale :)

To only sad news are i lost (because i traded) my K&M bobcat (is on my wishlist now :) )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Happy to see him on his new home! Very Happy

Great new additions!!
That parrot fish is indeed a very nice find!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Happy to see him on his new home! Very Happy

Great new additions!!
That parrot fish is indeed a very nice find!!

Thank you Karin :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Great additions Andreas cheers Especially the Red wolf Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Great additions Andreas cheers Especially the Red wolf Wink

Thank you Kiki :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:05 pm

At the last day of june i got my only newcomers in that month. Not marked but from China , and hurray, no resin. If i had known that they are made in plastic i had hunted these figurines long time before.

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Those are pretty cool, and unusual species!

Are they Taobao finds, or some kind of auction?

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Congratulations Andreas cheers
These models are real gem :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Those are pretty cool, and unusual species!

Are they Taobao finds, or some kind of auction?

Thank you, yes Taobao :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Congratulations Andreas cheers
These models are real gem :)

Thank you Kosta, and if i had known that they are not resin i had them any time longer :)

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 pm

At the last day of june i got my only newcomers in that month. Not marked but from China , and hurray, no resin. If i had known that they are made in plastic i had hunted these figurines long time before.

Neat species selection and a good size for you. Perfect Andreas specimens! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:21 am

cheers

Marvellous animals, congratulation.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am

Many thanks friends :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Here are my zoo news of July 2018, many thanks to Brett and Tim

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Nice additions!
It interesting to see two different interpretations of a red flamingo or maybe there just that much difference in species?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Wonderful flock of so many brands and species cheers

Yes, those flaminoes, - are they the new ones from Bullyland or...? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Many thanks friends, and yes, the flamingos are Bullyland, the last one will coming soon :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Many thanks friends, and yes, the flamingos are  Bullyland, the last one will coming soon :)

WOW ! Lucky you bounce cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:06 am

Really nice lot, and I agree with Susanne, beautiful flamingos.

Congrats Andreas. Applause Applause

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:14 am

neat assortment; the Japanese spider crab and horseshoe crab are by Epoch, in case you were wondering. The small red-clawed crab is Kaiyodo.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 am

Many thanks Fernando and Blaine :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:37 am

Great new additions, and big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:19 am

Great new additions, and big congrats!

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Here are my zoo news for August 2018, many many thanks to Emma :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Here are my zoo news 9/2018. Many thanks to Ralf, Tim and Teddy

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:35 am

Congratulations Andreas. Nice models :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:45 am

Thank you Kosta :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:01 am

Love the kaiyodo snake! Very Happy
Great new additions!!

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Those two crabs are merely PV knockoffs. Are they actually marked AAA?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Love the kaiyodo snake! Very Happy
Great new additions!!

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Yes they are marked with AAA, and the size is a little bit larger than the PV crabs.

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Great additions! Congrats!

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Thank you Ken :)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 pm

cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 am

Yes they are marked with AAA, and the size is a little bit larger than the PV crabs.

OK thanks. Sorry I did not realize I had already asked you this; you can ignore my inquiry in the SUY lol. Great, more AAA crabs to look out for :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 am

cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 am

OK thanks. Sorry I did not realize I had already asked you this; you can ignore my inquiry in the SUY lol. Great, more AAA crabs to look out for :)

I will share a compare pic soon.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Here in compare with the PV crabs

and marked

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 01.10.2018 A gift from Ralf, WalMart sharks, Clairet birds, 2 unknown AAA crabs and more
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16