Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new schleich desktop screensaver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

new schleich desktop screensaver Empty
PostSubject: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 am

For those of you who love the schleich dinosaurs there is a screensaver which is a kind of dinosaur movie. I've got it and its cool if you like dinosaurs. You can get it here at the schleich website by going to the bottom of the page and downloading it Very Happy Apologies if this has already been found and posted about Smile
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 am

Thankyou for the link, Emma cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:54 pm

That's funny Very Happy Thanks! = D

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Thank you, really loved the reviews there, they look so much better than the catalogue.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks for the link Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:52 pm

You're very welcome Very Happy I hope that it was useful to someone  Smile
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
You're very welcome Very Happy I hope that it was useful to someone  Smile

It was, dinos are so controversial!

There is this new dino they found and there is also the recent work on authentic dino colours, and a new Jurasic park film - I think Schleich, with all their expertise and their recent focus on films/cartoon tie-in figures are poised to make a killing in the market. If they do it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:56 am

I've had the screen saver on for a while now and it is starting to get a bit annoying actually. Whenever I'm in the middle of the biology lesson, maybe reading an article on plants, suddenly dinosaurs jump onto the screen!!! Laughing And start eating the plants Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:01 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
I've had the screen saver on for a while now and it is starting to get a bit annoying actually. Whenever I'm in the middle of the biology lesson, maybe reading an article on plants, suddenly dinosaurs jump onto the screen!!! Laughing And start eating the plants Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new schleich desktop screensaver   new schleich desktop screensaver Empty

Back to top Go down

new schleich desktop screensaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: