Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

  My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 am

Hi here is my schleich cattle collection which is finally complete























Last edited by stecal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:49 am

cheers Fantastic collection! You must be very proud owner! Haven't seen the gray one, looks nice! Congratulations! cheers cheers sunny

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9958

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:06 am

Wow! Very nice, huge congrats! I haven't seen the grey grazing one before either. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 am

Very nice collection! Very Happy

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:13 am

jonesee wrote:
cheers Fantastic collection! You must be very proud owner! Haven't seen the gray one, looks nice! Congratulations! cheers cheers sunny

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow! Very nice, huge congrats! I haven't seen the grey grazing one before either. Very Happy

@cattlecollector wrote:
Very nice collection! Very Happy

Thank you i have decided to concentrate on collecting just cattle from now on.
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 am

forgot a couple variations
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23640

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Wow, congratulations!!

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Valinor



Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-03-14
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 pm

The grazing cow 13207 (which is the same mould as 13205) has not been featured in catalogues painted like that that grey one you have, or it would have to be in the catalogue of 1990 or 1991 (which we don't have in our collection yet). Which country was it made in?

And the Angus cattle, are those both the regular and the North-American version?

_________________
www.valinor.nl/schleich
this website shows our collection of animal models within the Schleich® concept "World of Nature"
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
cowboy



Country/State : Finland
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-09-10
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 am

Three questions from other (jealous) cattle collector:

1. Is there difference between the two older laying cows in third picture?

2. Is there big differences between new and old angus families?

3. What about this:

That strange little calf have the same mold than 13016 and 13005. And here's where i found it:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/SCHLEICH-13016-KALB-STANDING-CALF-VARIANTE-SO-NICHT-IM-SAMMLERKATALOG-/251116571317 (picture of calf is no longer in that site)


I have also noticed that 13275 texas longhorn bull have two different versions. I'm not sure there's a lots of difference between those but some mold have year 2002 on it and other have 2003. This could be usual in all molds but I have been noticed that only in this bull.

- cowboy and his bad english
Back to top Go down
Valinor



Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-03-14
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:59 am

this calf looks like a repaint, judging from the quality of the white.

_________________
www.valinor.nl/schleich
this website shows our collection of animal models within the Schleich® concept "World of Nature"
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
cowboy



Country/State : Finland
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-09-10
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 am

It might be repaint, yes, but price in ebay was 199e, and that's pretty high price for repaint, but who knows... Rolling Eyes

It could be in the same category with that grey cow grazing, which hasn't been in catalogue as well.

- cowboy and his bad english
Back to top Go down
Valinor



Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-03-14
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:51 am

fantasy price for a fantasy paint...

_________________
www.valinor.nl/schleich
this website shows our collection of animal models within the Schleich® concept "World of Nature"
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32 am

@Valinor wrote:
The grazing cow 13207 (which is the same mould as 13205) has not been featured in catalogues painted like that that grey one you have, or it would have to be in the catalogue of 1990 or 1991 (which we don't have in our collection yet). Which country was it made in?

And the Angus cattle, are those both the regular and the North-American version?

hi the angus are the retired ones and the new american versions

@cowboy wrote:
Three questions from other (jealous) cattle collector:

1. Is there difference between the two older laying cows in third picture?


2. Is there big differences between new and old angus families?


3. What about this:

That strange little calf have the same mold than 13016 and 13005. And here's where i found it:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/SCHLEICH-13016-KALB-STANDING-CALF-VARIANTE-SO-NICHT-IM-SAMMLERKATALOG-/251116571317 (picture of calf is no longer in that site)

I have also noticed that 13275 texas longhorn bull have two different versions. I'm not sure there's a lots of difference between those but some mold have year 2002 on it and other have 2003. This could be usual in all molds but I have been noticed that only in this bull.

- cowboy and his bad english

there not much difference between them i will take some photos later for you to see the differences not sure about the calf it looks interesting
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
cowboy



Country/State : Finland
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-09-10
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 am

@stecal wrote:


there not much difference between them i will take some photos later for you to see the differences not sure about the calf it looks interesting
thanks steve

Ok, thanks!

-cowboy
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23640

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 am

@cowboy wrote:
@stecal wrote:


there not much difference between them i will take some photos later for you to see the differences not sure about the calf it looks interesting
thanks steve

Ok, thanks!

-cowboy
Welcome here:)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound



Country/State : USA
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-06-15
Posts : 4178

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:29 am

Wow, huge congrats! What a feat, even the rare young bull and laying Holstein. Big congrats and thanks for sharing!

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 am

@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wow, huge congrats! What a feat, even the rare young bull and laying Holstein. Big congrats and thanks for sharing!

Thank you here are the comparison photos it's hard to see the differences and sorry about the quality i have already packed my better camera ready for moving

new angus on left of photos




difference in udder and pattern on back



thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Valinor



Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-03-14
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks for your photos!
Looks like the adult new and old Angus differ slightly from each other in the position of the neck?
Had heard that of the Hereford cow 13764, but that is so also with the Angus cow and bull? Or does that only appear to be so because of the positioning of the models in the photo?
The old and new Angus calf seem to be the same?

_________________
www.valinor.nl/schleich
this website shows our collection of animal models within the Schleich® concept "World of Nature"


Last edited by Valinor on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
cowboy



Country/State : Finland
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-09-10
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:10 am

Thanks! That will help me a lot!
I think that new angus has also different year in their mold if the mold is new? That could help to know if the calf is new or the same.
In herefords, bull and calf has 2008 but cow, which is new mold, has 2013.

- cowboy
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:16 am

@cowboy wrote:
Thanks! That will help me a lot!
I think that new angus has also different year in their mold if the mold is new? That could help to know if the calf is new or the same.
In herefords, bull and calf has 2008 but cow, which is new mold, has 2013.

- cowboy

Just noticed you, welcome Very Happy Very Happy cheers

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Valinor



Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-03-14
Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Had heard from another collector in another thread on this forum that the North-American continent special Angus bull 13766 has © 2003, the cow 13767 © 2002, and the calf 13768 © 2002. So just like the earlier Angus models of the years 2003/2004-2006.

_________________
www.valinor.nl/schleich
this website shows our collection of animal models within the Schleich® concept "World of Nature"
Back to top Go down
http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
stecal



Country/State : dorset england
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
cowboy



Country/State : Finland
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-09-10
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:55 am

jonesee wrote:

Just noticed you, welcome Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Thanks, or pitäiskö sanoa kiitos Very Happy

@Valinor wrote:
Had heard from another collector in another thread on this forum that the North-American continent special Angus bull 13766 has © 2003, the cow 13767 © 2002, and the calf 13768 © 2002. So just like the  earlier Angus models of the years 2003/2004-2006.
Ok, thanks. It means that the mold isn't new, I think. At least the serial number (or whatever it is named) is different, and looks like the colour is a little bit different too. That makes them different figures in my opinion  Smile .


@stecal wrote:
hi anyone seen these before?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lot-of-3-Schleich-Cattle-13218-Black-Bull-Not-BlackWhite-MistakeMisprint-/181481686900

These looks new to me, sadly... More impossible cattle to collect  No

-cowboy
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 am

@cowboy wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Just noticed you, welcome Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Thanks, or pitäiskö sanoa kiitos Very Happy


Very Happy Very Happy Kivaa et tääl tulee muit nuorii mun ikäsii suomalaisii! geek Jee Laughing

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Dum_my



Country/State : Nederland
Age : 24
Joined : 2013-10-24
Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 am

Beautifull collection!
Great it is complete ! What an acomplischment that must be Very Happy
I love you Love your cow familie pictures Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15   Today at 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
My schleich cattle collection finally complete updated 26/11/15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Yippeeee, my large Schleich classics collection is complete
» Tarunyada's Schleich-S Collection
» My SCHLEICH reptiles collection
» Schleich ritter
» Informations about The Carnegie Collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: