Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:11 am

I So would have joined in but haven't been active on here much. my internet has had trouble loading this site for a while

Maybe if you so another Razz

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 am

Rege, you have been very active! That also counts, and your latest posts (prior to the STS swap one ) have in in august, isn't that whithin "the last 30 days?
I'd say you can join, but you have to ask LeeAnn to be sure sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Regy

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rege, you have been very active! That also counts, and your latest posts (prior to the STS swap one ) have in in august, isn't that whithin "the last 30 days?
I'd say you can join, but you have to ask LeeAnn to be sure sunny

:)
I'll Ask her, if i can play.

LeeAnn Can I Play Razz
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:49 am

LeeAnn Can I Play Razz

LeeeAnn let Regy to play with us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Of course you can play! bounce

Regy

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Hehe I Shall go fill out the form things

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Damon93
sortepletter
Ana
NightLioness
christinavanderschouw
A-J
jonessee
Deseo
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
Persefone
ulinuk
Fisva
Tiermann
Regy

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:49 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers

sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny
S o e x c i t i n g ! cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 am

Damon93
sortepletter
Ana
NightLioness
christinavanderschouw
A-J
jonessee
Deseo
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
Persefone
ulinuk
Fisva
Tiermann
Regy
Sylobe

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:56 pm

That is one big list, so great!!!!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:00 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger, your name isn't on the list. bounce bounce Laughing Wink

Yes, I know. I am not able of repaint and surely I dont' dare to try. But, if I was, I won't loose the chance of participating in this initiative. I am sure it must be exciting to know that someone on forum is making a figure to us and it will be completely secret until the last minute... I love surprises. Very Happy My applause to all participants! cheers

I can't wait to get a repaint from you...

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Adding myself to the list...

Damon93
sortepletter
Ana
NightLioness
christinavanderschouw
A-J
jonessee
Deseo
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
Persefone
ulinuk
Fisva
Tiermann
Regy
Sylobe
Animal_Figures_4U

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:31 pm

cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Damon93
sortepletter
Ana
NightLioness
christinavanderschouw
A-J
jonessee
Deseo
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
Persefone
ulinuk
Fisva
Tiermann
Regy
Sylobe
Animal_Figures_4U
SpiralStrix

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 am

Like Roger, I dont even dare to buy some paint. I am so not arts&carfts.
I dont have the skills nor the patience to.
But i do think this a wonderfull idea.
And i cant wait for you all to post pictures of customized figures.
Too bad you cant show the works in progress in November.

scratch
With all those parcels going to be send, i better buy some more TNT stock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Only a week left to send in your form!

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 pm

and one week (+ some days) left until we receive someone else's form bounce

Back to top Go down
Regy

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Iv'e been sitting on my hands, trying to stop from starting my swap model lol cause i don't know what my swap partner likes lol

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Laughing The wait is almost over cheers

Damon

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:52 am

One thing I was wondering,

Do we have a date when you have to ship them? Or a week or something?

Or are we shipping them directly when they are done?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:28 am

You can mail your package whenever you like, as long as it's before the December 1st deadline. For example, maybe you want to let your figure sit in the open for a few days to make sure the sealant is completely dry before sending it off. Smile

Kat26

Country/State : IL USA

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love to but sadly I am new and have not been here for 30 days. pale Crying or Very sad Will there be more in the future?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

If everyone enjoys the swap there will be another one. Wink

Damon

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
You can mail your package whenever you like, as long as it's before the December 1st deadline. For example, maybe you want to let your figure sit in the open for a few days to make sure the sealant is completely dry before sending it off. Smile

Ah, so that means when it's done you're free to ship it out, okay! Clear, thanks!!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 am

Yep! Happy to help flower

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:24 pm

This sounds interesting! I should have posted this much sooner, but there's just a few last minute things I want to be sure about before entering a form. Most important, the line: "Please choose - domestic or international shipping". Does this answer indicate to you, for matching people up, whether we are willing/able to ship internationally or not? Is the "realistic/unrealistic painting" also used for matching? For example, I would normally do something realistic, but wouldn't mind doing something fanciful for someone with that preference...so I could say I would be willing to paint either way, with a preference for doing something realistic? Maybe I'm over-thinking this, and should just sign up already... silent Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:30 am

This sounds interesting! I should have posted this much sooner, but there's just a few last minute things I want to be sure about before entering a form. Most important, the line: "Please choose - domestic or international shipping". Does this answer indicate to you, for matching people up, whether we are willing/able to ship internationally or not? Is the "realistic/unrealistic painting" also used for matching? For example, I would normally do something realistic, but wouldn't mind doing something fanciful for someone with that preference...so I could say I would be willing to paint either way, with a preference for doing something realistic? Maybe I'm over-thinking this, and should just sign up already... silent Very Happy

Yes, those are mostly for me to match up partners. However, if you have a preference, please note that. I have had a few come in that some people prefer to send their package to another country for example. If you don't have a preference please write "no preference" or, in the case of the shipping, which you would be more comfortable with.

Only two more days to sign up Wink

A.R.Garcia

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 am

I just sent my form! bounce Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:19 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yes, those are mostly for me to match up partners. However, if you have a preference, please note that. I have had a few come in that some people prefer to send their package to another country for example. If you don't have a preference please write "no preference" or, in the case of the shipping, which you would be more comfortable with.

Only two more days to sign up Wink

You are doning a huge job, - thankyou in advance Applause
Even if I did not find the courage to participate, I look so very much forward to see what everyones sends and receives cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:43 pm

You are doning a huge job, - thankyou in advance  Applause
Even if I did not find the courage to participate, I look so very much forward to see what everyones sends and receives cheers

cheers

There's still time left to send in your form Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Damon93
sortepletter
Ana
NightLioness
christinavanderschouw
A-J
jonessee
Deseo
Elros Alvar
Pluisje1998
Persefone
ulinuk
Fisva
Tiermann
Regy
Sylobe
Animal_Figures_4U
SpiralStrix
A.R.Garcia

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't have time to make any customs right now,
but i have read already that if you like it it will happen again.
So i'm aiming on the next swap Very Happy
Sorry for this one but sh** happens Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:40 pm

I don't have time to make any customs right now,
but i have read already that if you like it it will happen again.
So i'm aiming on the next swap Very Happy
Sorry for this one but sh** happens Crying or Very sad

But Im happy if you'll participate next time! sunny Love your horses cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:40 pm

That's okay, I hope you can join us in the next one. flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 pm

LAST DAY to sign up!

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
LAST DAY to sign up!
bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:27 pm

All partners have been sent out! If you need more information about your partner, please PM me with the question you have and I will ask your partner for you. Very Happy

Now for the progress photos! bounce Don't worry if you can't resize them, post what you have and I can fix it for you if need be.

Remember, this thread is to remain positive at all times. No negativity whatsoever. If your figure is giving your trouble, you can say that but please be nice about it. Negative and/or rude posts will be deleted. exclamation I'm sure this goes without saying for our great STSrs though. Wink

Again, please let us know when you're shipping your box!

Let the photos begin! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 pm

I would like to add if you haven't received your partner for some reason please notify me asap.

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:11 pm

cheers cheers
I just received mine cheers This is going to be fun bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Me too! I'm so happy! It's Amazing!! Very Happy Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Of course me too Very Happy This is exciting! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:42 am

I can't wait... until I'm past the stage of indecision. scratch pale Very Happy

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:00 am

I can't wait... until I'm past the stage of indecision. scratch pale Very Happy

Flip a coin. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 am

Oooo Now to Try and fined a model cause i don't have any on hand that my partner likes :/

I Haven't been getting emails telling me i have notifications on here Sad woops

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:08 am

Congratulation to all of you and of course especially to AFu, this is an incredible idea exactly in the spirit of STS.

I hope, I wish to hav enough time to spend with all of you and participate seriously to the next swap.

Have fun everyone and enjoy us with nice pics very soon cheers

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 am

My sketches are gonna be here soon... Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 am

Can we actually post WIP photo's or anything or is it destroying the surprise?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Can we actually post WIP photo's or anything or is it destroying the surprise?

I don't think so. People can only guess for who the animal is meant, and its only you who know it Very Happy Its even more exciting when you see all the beautiful customs and then you can guess which one of them will be yours bom sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap   

Back to top Go down

First STS Customized Animal Figure Swap
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next